Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Possum has switched camps..

possum

IMHO we will see a lop in conjunction with an RV. Why would Iraq want to make us and many of their citizens instant millionaires? I doubt they do. The only thing that makes sense to me is lop the zeroes off, and exchange them for face value in conjunction with a RV as they introduce the lower denominations into circulation. Now, on the hopeful side, they will RV at a high enough rate so that when we exchange our lopped, higher denom's we will make a small profit. I hope Im wrong on this but as they say, "if it sounds to good to be true, then it probable ain't".

• Downvote 1

You posted this 12 hours ago...... you must be hung over.

"Possum has good news, My intel bud over there dropped me a note about 30 min ago and said that it done by weeks end but the exchange rate and lop is not clear-mixed signals. I asked him specifically what he heard and he said that he was told rates from th .80 - 2.47 range and the lop will happen but not initially. Sorry for not nailing it, but that's the best I can offer for now."

This is not new. Alot of people are thinking differently now days. I just wander if they started to take my advice and listen to both sides of the story and they made this decision based off the intel they are listening to or are they tired of making up the lies and too many people have called them on it.

• Upvote 3

That means that 1,000 IQD (pre-redenomination) and 1 dinar (post-redenomination) will both be worth the same amount in US Dollars. As stated by the Central Bank of Iraq, their mandate is to "ensure domestic price stability and foster a stable competitive market based financial system." For more information about the redenomination, read "Iraq plans to slice three zeros off currency notes.

Maybe this is why you call yourself "Possum"...talk about a complete turn around in message! Maybe you're just playing devil's advocate in order to COA...maybe it's just your cruel sense of humor...maybe you've decided to toy with what little power/voice you have here on the forum. Regardless, you've just officially discredited yourself.

Just for the record, I believe the saying goes "if it's too good to be true, it probably is"

IMHO we will see a lop in conjunction with an RV. Why would Iraq want to make us and many of their citizens instant millionaires? I doubt they do. The only thing that makes sense to me is lop the zeroes off, and exchange them for face value in conjunction with a RV as they introduce the lower denominations into circulation. Now, on the hopeful side, they will RV at a high enough rate so that when we exchange our lopped, higher denom's we will make a small profit. I hope Im wrong on this but as they say, "if it sounds to good to be true, then it probable ain't".

Possum, you are right on the money!!!!!!!!!!!! EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stone sober, tell me why iraq wants to make you a millionaire?

Iraq HAVE TO PROSPER The People of IRAQ, which is 20 million of them, and WE (hundreds of thousands only) are lucky enough to join The People of IRAQ PROSPERITY, GOT THAT? What GOI must done is make Iraqi Prosper, then our prosperity is just a SIDE EFFECT from it.