Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bank Story from Wells Fargo

Thomas Gambill

I went to my Wells Fargo Bank on Friday, November 26, 2011. It was a separate personal matter; however, during the conversation the banker mentioned that the Iraqi Dinar was removed from their list of trade able currency as of Friday. Anyone have an background why they would do this? Keep in mind the recent events in the Middle East are heating up to head to WWIII which was planned a long time ago.

Many are not aware of this coming war has been planned generations ago as evidence clearly shows. I actually have the details and names of those secret societies; however, the main purpose of this entry is concerning the Iraqi Dinar. It is significant to also mention that the current OWS (Occupy Wall Street) movement, is in fact financed by the elites themselves. The ones financing this movement and in many cases paying the higher level organizers of Democracy Now, We Are Change and training them using mentors like Bill Ayers as evidence shows. Soros, Rockefeller, Ford Foundation and Behind Lucis Trust are the ones that have launched this movement nationwide.

Lots of strange movements and objectives are being launched.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 14

I went to my Wells Fargo Bank on Friday, November 26, 2011. It was a separate personal matter; however, during the conversation the banker mentioned that the Iraqi Dinar was removed from their list of trade able currency as of Friday. Anyone have an background why they would do this? Keep in mind the recent events in the Middle East are heating up to head to WWIII which was planned a long time ago.

Many are not aware of this coming war has been planned generations ago as evidence clearly shows. I actually have the details and names of those secret societies; however, the main purpose of this entry is concerning the Iraqi Dinar. It is significant to also mention that the current OWS (Occupy Wall Street) movement, is in fact financed by the elites themselves. The ones financing this movement and in many cases paying the higher level organizers of Democracy Now, We Are Change and training them using mentors like Bill Ayers as evidence shows. Soros, Rockefeller, Ford Foundation and Behind Lucis Trust are the ones that have launched this movement nationwide.

That will not be happening for a good while yet, because there are to many scriptures that must be brought about before that takes place. WW3 and Armageddon are one and the same, so you have many biblical prophesies that must be fulfilled before that takes place, and that is a few years in the future.

• Upvote 6

I think this was in the Iraq's 5 year plan, for the US to invade, kill Sudam and sons, create a GOI, not have a tradeable currency, have the US government allow its citizens to legally purchase iraqi dinar, a non tradeable currency, under the pretex of it going up in value, then start WWIII, so someone could go into a Wells Fargo bank, talk to a teller and uncover the entire scheme. Finally something that makes sense.

• Upvote 16
  • Downvote 1

:lol: Tradeable currancy, :lol: :lol: :lol: what a great joke. :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Downvote 2

I think this was in the Iraq's 5 year plan, for the US to invade, kill Sudam and sons, create a GOI, not have a tradeable currency, have the US government allow its citizens to legally purchase iraqi dinar, a non tradeable currency, under the pretex of it going up in value, then start WWIII, so someone could go into a Wells Fargo bank, talk to a teller and uncover the entire scheme. Finally something that makes sense.

Now that's brilliant Mick. I'm LMAO!

I spoke with a Wells Fargo Branch Manager (Garland, TX) during the summer. She told me that there was communication within the bank regarding IQD and Wells Fargo would not be buying or selling Dinar. That's my truthful Wells Fargo bank story. Yawn.....

IF YOU HAVE NAMES AND DETAILS OF SECRET SOCIETIES. THEN "WTF" ARE YOU ASKING US ABOUT SOME SH*T EVEN MY DAUGHTER IN HIGH SCHOOL KNOWS THE ANSWER TO?! SERIOUSLY DUDE?!?! angry.gif -1 FOR YOU T.G. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:blink::blink::blink: No Disrespect, but......

When did the Dinar become a "tradeable" currency???

:):):)

biggrin.gif = 1 FOR YOU

• Upvote 5

Look at this posters previous posts, they are nothing but conspiracy theories and pot stirring. Some are interesting to say the least, but it seems the poster is using a Wells Fargo thread in order to push his own beliefs on what is going on in the world today and how it all ties together.

• Upvote 3

REALLY? World collapse..who would have thought that one? Oh wait......wait....C. O. N. spiracy. It isn't too hard to envision it either with all the Euro countries bordering on default..

How about RV the Dinar, we get a little piece of property and protect ourselves, and prepare for any conspiracy/new world order/ collapse of society that may arise.

FIRST STEP.. RV.. Everything else comes afterwards..

-lionfish

That will not be happening for a good while yet, because there are to many scriptures that must be brought about before that takes place. WW3 and Armageddon are one and the same, so you have many biblical prophesies that must be fulfilled before that takes place, and that is a few years in the future.

Hold on I have a call into the Big Guy to see if we could get those fulfilled.