Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Christian ..... Let's pray

That is a very lovely idea, count me in.

Sweet Blkman! Blessings to you!!

10:00 eastern will be 13:00 mountian - be on my knees then. Will add a few words for my son who is in Afganistan.

God bless all

And God bless you Yaguking! Great to add you son and all our military to our prayers. Aloha ke Akua!!

Couldn't agree more!!!

I am not in.

No worries Hawkeye. Blessings to you brother!

10:00 eastern will be 13:00 mountian - be on my knees then. Will add a few words for my son who is in Afganistan.

God bless all

No... 10:00 (am) EST is 8 am Mountain time. If you mean Mountain time as in Colorado etc. Mountain time is 2 hrs back of EST. If you meant something else then I do apologize.

Good morning to the 10:00 DV family! We are the first to begin the prayer series! It's almost 5am here is Hawaii (10EST) and it's cold here this morning!

Good morning my Lord and thank you for the blessing of another wonderful day!

Father today we pray in unison as a family.

Father, for the people of Iraq, we pray that you will heal them of the sufferings from their past. Father, fill them with your light and your peace and bring them everlasting joy. Father, for the citizens of Iraqi, may their lives under a new government bring blessings and comfort and may the dreams of their lives come true. Father we pray that all the children of Iraq see your love and acknowledge the blessings you bring and may they grow up in a world of love and peace rather than a world of hate, fear and war.

Father, may the leaders of Iraq and other countries in the world love their own people and love their neighbors and may peace prevail throughout the earth. May these leaders of the world act to replace terror with peace and overcome evil with good.

Father, for those that suffer today, we pray for the release of your blessings upon their lives.

Father today we wish to pray a special blessing onto our troops all over the world. We pray your blanket of protection will keep each of them safe and bring them home soon.

Father, today we pray that you may release financial blessings upon each of us. Father we pray for a financial blessing not only for ourselves but for the others in this family of hope.

Father we thank you today for the abundant blessings that are about to come our way. Blessings which will allow us to pursue the dreams for our lives and our families and blessings to further honor you.

We love you father and we pray that you bring us to that everlasting joy with you.

These things we pray in Jesus name. Amen

Read more:

Aloha ke Akua! Praise be to God! Thank you our Father! Prayers from all over the world go out to you today from this wonderful DV family! We love you Lord!

10:10 EST Amen to the 10:00 DV family. Love and blessings to each of you for a happy, healthy and prosperous life. Have a great Sunday! And 4:00 EST is our next prayer session!

• Upvote 1

May God bless each and everyone that reads this thread.

This world needs more of its people praying.

PRAYER IS POWERFUL!

Thanks few24u and I believe God has a special blessing for you.

Thanks Papa, He already has blessed me with a great family and my friends on DV. Blessings to you my brother!

AMEN.

May He also protect , heal and console those in need. And my dear husband, who is in Kuwait. Won't be seeing him this holiday season. :(

Thank you few24u for shining your love of Christ on us. May God continue to Bless you as you spread His Love. :hug:

Believe me Patty that many people will be praying a blessing upon your husband and you at Christmas. May God watch over you and your husband while apart these holidays. You should be a proud woman. And God loves to see your faith..........and he loves you and will comfort you....... and he is always there for you. Remember that he has many blessings he wishes for you to receive..... all you have to do is ask and when the day is right, it will come. Love to you from the islands.

• Upvote 1

That felt good and powerful! I think I will continue to pray randomly through today. Thanks few24u for your works and bringing the DV family together in this prayer.

Winter..... You will be blessed for proclaiming you faith and being consistent. Oh yes, blessings coming your way my friend!

Good morning to the 10:00 DV family! We are the first to begin the prayer series! It's almost 5am here is Hawaii (10EST) and it's cold here this morning!

Good morning my Lord and thank you for the blessing of another wonderful day!

Father, for the people of Iraq, we pray that you will heal them of the sufferings from their past. Father, fill them with your light and your peace and bring them everlasting joy. Father, for the citizens of Iraqi, may their lives under a new government bring blessings and comfort and may the dreams of their lives come true. Father we pray that all the children of Iraq see your love and acknowledge the blessings you bring and may they grow up in a world of love and peace rather than a world of hate, fear and war.

Father, may the leaders of Iraq and other countries in the world love their own people and love their neighbors and may peace prevail throughout the earth. May these leaders of the world act to replace terror with peace and overcome evil with good.

Father, for those that suffer today, we pray for the release of your blessings upon their lives.

Father today we wish to pray a special blessing onto our troops all over the world. We pray your blanket of protection will keep each of them safe and bring them home soon.

Father, today we pray that you may release financial blessings upon each of us. Father we pray for a financial blessing not only for ourselves but for the others in this family of hope.

Father we thank you today for the abundant blessings that are about to come our way. Blessings which will allow us to pursue the dreams for our lives and our families and blessings to further honor you.

We love you father and we pray that you bring us to that everlasting joy with you.

Read more:

Second prayer of the day coming up in about an hour! 4:00pm EST. Join us!!!

• Upvote 1

Yeah! I'm in...God rocks! :)

You are right on Umbrella! Blessings to you my friend!! Glad you're joining in!

At the next prayer if everyone could keep my family in your thoughts that would be great...love to all and God bless!!

Bamagirl................ I got you covered! Blessings for you and your family and for a 2012 beyond your imagination!!

I missed the first prayer time, but will definately join in for the next two times. Just a thought for those who believe....... fasting with your prayer is very powerful.

Waitingforrv ........................ So glad you are joining us too!! You have a great thing to bring to our next step in glorifying God... A day of fasting from something would be awesome. Blessings to you my friend!!

Father, today we pray that you may release financial blessings upon each of us. Father we pray for a financial blessing not only for ourselves but for the others in this family of hope. Father we pray blessings not only for our RV family members, but for our own family members as well.

Read more:

• Upvote 1

Few24u: I have joined in the 4:00 p.m. prayer @1:00 pm PCT. I am honored to join with this wonderful family. Set my alarm the am to honor Him at 7:00 am in this world prayer and will do so again at 7:00 pm tonite. Can't you see the big smile on GOD"s face as his children gather from all over to praise, honor and thank Him for his mercy ,love and grace. In my christian walk I try to thank Him throughout the day as He is a 24/7 GOD.

Kudos to you for the thought and organization of this blessed event

Merry Christmas and let's have that properous New Year, God willing.

• Upvote 1

Precious Lord, may Freedom ring in every sense as you reign througout the entirety of this world that you have created. May it bring about all of the beauty and abundance that your wonderful presence is. Cause all of the land to prosper as we are humbled and strengthened in your name and renown. Allow the blessings that come about enable our hands farther reach for your kingdom here and now. Lord, be glorified!

In Jesus Name,

Amen

• Upvote 1

I missed the prayer this morning but I just joined this last one and I hope no one thinks I am crazy but I truly felt something not just the normal peace from communing with the Lord but I mean like an energy...anyways I don't know how to explain sometimes...blessings to you all!! This is a great thing you started few2, maybe we could do this a few times a week or every Sunday or something?!?

• Upvote 1

Few24u: I have joined in the 4:00 p.m. prayer @1:00 pm PCT. I am honored to join with this wonderful family. Set my alarm the am to honor Him at 7:00 am in this world prayer and will do so again at 7:00 pm tonite. Can't you see the big smile on GOD"s face as his children gather from all over to praise, honor and thank Him for his mercy ,love and grace. In my christian walk I try to thank Him throughout the day as He is a 24/7 GOD.

Kudos to you for the thought and organization of this blessed event

Merry Christmas and let's have that properous New Year, God willing.

Absolutely I can see that smile!

And I smile when I see that no matter where we are, we can gather as one to honor our Father. The strength of the Lord has been shown today. It is certainly a day to rejoice!

I am honored to pray with you and look forward to doing so again in a few hours. Aloha my friend!

Precious Lord, may Freedom ring in every sense as you reign througout the entirety of this world that you have created. May it bring about all of the beauty and abundance that your wonderful presence is. Cause all of the land to prosper as we are humbled and strengthened in your name and renown. Allow the blessings that come about enable our hands farther reach for your kingdom here and now. Lord, be glorified!

In Jesus Name,

Amen

Glory to God - Amen. Thanks for sharing Umbrella!!

I missed the prayer this morning but I just joined this last one and I hope no one thinks I am crazy but I truly felt something not just the normal peace from communing with the Lord but I mean like an energy...anyways I don't know how to explain sometimes...blessings to you all!! This is a great thing you started few2, maybe we could do this a few times a week or every Sunday or something?!?

You were visited by the Holy Spirit and our God was breathing blessings into your soul. There is no feeling like the feeling from loving and pleasing the Lord. You have been touched and your requests have been acknowledged. That feeling...... it's something you'll want more of and you become addicted to the Lord.

There is a wonderful place awaiting all who want to go and anyone wishing to go, is welcome to make your reservation with the Lord..... just ask.

Thanks for your confession Bamagirl.........Jesus loves you.

• Upvote 1

A Time of Prayer

On Sunday, November 27th, all Christians are invited to pray in unison. Prayer times will be 3 times on this day so that our family across the globe will have an opportunity to join in on at least one prayer time. And all times will be based on Eastern Standard Times.

Unison Prayers will be set for 10:00am, 4:00pm and 10:00PM EST.

Please pray at least at one of the above times.

You may use the prayer below:

James 5:16 The prayer of a righteous one is very powerful.

About 45 minutes until the last prayer session of the day (10:00pm EST). Hope as many DV family members as possible can make it to the last one so we can end this day powerfully!!

Count me in for sure......just need the date and time!

They were today and the last one is at 10:00pm EST, so in about 30 minutes. You can use the above prayer that was used for the two other sessions this morning and adjust or add to it for your personal self. Hope you can make it!!

Jesus is the bomb!! Join your DV family as we pray together one last time for today in about 20 minutes, 10:00 pm EST!

Aloha ke Akua!! Praise God!!