Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam chat pt 2 ?

steveflex7

I'm with you BamaGirl, waiting on Sunday. Maybe I'm reading too much into the fact that no questions were answered this week...I was kind of excited about that! So I'm with you Dinar Thug! DHardage, I can't wait to hear your hilarious story of how you tried to get off the boat. Just that visual (right now I still picture you as your avatar) has me laughing.

Well post RV I am going to be kind of invisible. But there are a few of you I would love to meet. There's Umbertino, my movie twin, DHardage, my chocolate wine buddy, Trinityexchange, my financial teacher, Dinar Thug, Dinarbot, "Go Dinar" Papster, Shelley, BamaGirl, Skitillwedrop, Kimberlye, Dahkota, Redsand, Elixirbaby, Easy, Patriotic Party Girl, Tony Down the Shore, Betty Boop, fellow dog lovers Winterset and Trigger the Old Biker, Oscar lover Maggie123, DinarDana, Dinar4Dinner, ah the list goes on! (many of you left off, I realize I am rambling and need to cut it short)

I even want to meet Tell the Truth. I figured out he hates Mondays and oh I hate Mondays too! I always secretly hoped it would RV on a Monday, to change my mind about Mondays, but now I changed my mind, I want this Sunday! Go RV!!!

YES!! I have 3 bottles of chocolate wine in the truck in case the party is already going on when I get back! In San Antonio for the night before heading to the boat in Galveston in the morning. LOVE YOU ALL! PLEASEEEEEEE (as bump says) PLAY NICE!!

• Upvote 1

"just" as in "again" with a much more serious look on her face this time :lmao:

you mean you guys only get these periodically.....mine is geometrically progressive every day....it's like a corollary of murphy's law...the more you get done in one day ....the longer the next day's list will be.... :o

BTW Lady Eagle if you happen to read this it isn't from me someone hacked my profile ..... :lmao: :lmao:

• Upvote 1

No offense, but if and when RV happens, I want to be as far away from you dinar folks as possible, make sure you post where you all will be so i can rent an island in the total opposite corner of earth.

"No man is an island entire of itself; every man

is a piece of the continent, a part of the main;

if a clod be washed away by the sea, Europe

is the less, as well as if a promontory were, as

well as a manor of thy friends or of thine

own were; any man's death diminishes me,

because I am involved in mankind.

And therefore never send to know for whom

the bell tolls; it tolls for thee. "

- John Donne

• Upvote 1

No offense, but if and when RV happens, I want to be as far away from you dinar folks as possible, make sure you post where you all will be so i can rent an island in the total opposite corner of earth.

I'm pretty sure you're a "Dinar Folk" yourself. I love when people say

No Offense and then proceed to offend you. So Says..................DayTrader

• Upvote 3

Adam,

On Page 40 of your report, you say..."the Kuwait Dinar has been changed out 5x now" in reference to the question "Did the IMF or CBK handle the Kuwait RV?"

So with all the recent talk of the new 50KDinar Notes being worth $43 what is the most likely result of this? Seems clear to me that they are planning to 'change out' all their currency either pre-RV or post-RV.

Knowing they will do what is in 'their best interest', give us OUR BEST CASE SCENARIO for the IQD being changed out. It seems we can still have a good RV rate even with these swapping of currency games... correct?

• Upvote 1

Adam, I keep reading about in country RV first. That doesn't make much sense to me. Do you understand it, or is it totally false, since most of it comes from so called gurus? What would be the point of only doing it in country to start, as the Iraqis will not be cashing in, just increasing their buying power? The rv is necessary tor the dinar to become globally traded currency. If its value was only in country, would the purpose not be defeated? Am I missing something here?