Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What is the real TROOTH?

Benjamin NutnYahoo

Whats funny is how these GOOO Ruses all seem to know someone at a 3 letter fed agency who is in the know. :rolleyes: They are fed information to feed the forums with BS. The problem is where does the BS begin ad were does it end? What is actually really true about this whole speculation? Are these boards setup by govt entities and run by actors/fed agency people to rip off the American people? :blink: Would you it it past your governmet to perpetrate such a massive high dollar ripoff. Supposedly there was a bill put in place by Bush making it legal to purchase Dinars...but technically what does the bill mean and say? And why would a bill even be needed? I thought anyone could buy any currency from any country already from the open market. A Bill to buy Dinar seemed fishy from the start. :blink:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

I suppose a lot of things that are posted on here is BS. But who's to know, you cant check it very easy. But there will always be sad people making stuff up. They dont have anything better to do, and supplying false hope is reguarded by them as FUNNY. And yes, it seems that most people seem to know someone, who knows someone who's in the know....but knows what? Not a lot about the Dinar.... Have a good Turkey dinner.

Go R.V.

• Upvote 1

The real truth is you spelled trooth wrong. :lol::lol::lol: Happy thanksgiving

Go RV

What if I was to say?

I knew somebody high up at Webster dictionary and was also a member of The U.S Spelling Governing Board.....

He said, that there was a major cover up concerning the word in question ............

This being a intentional deception directed for some financially based sceme of some sort ....

Who really knows if this is troo or not?

Happy Thanksgiving...

• Upvote 1

What if I was to say?

I knew somebody high up at Webster dictionary and was also a member of The U.S Spelling Governing Board.....

He said, that there was a major cover up concerning the word in question ............

This being a intentional deception directed for some financially based sceme of some sort ....

Who really knows if this is troo or not?

Happy Thanksgiving...

So much of the english language contradicts its self. I'm so confused. laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Go RV

• Upvote 1

Whats funny is how these GOOO Ruses all seem to know someone at a 3 letter fed agency who is in the know. :rolleyes: They are fed information to feed the forums with BS. The problem is where does the BS begin ad were does it end? What is actually really true about this whole speculation? Are these boards setup by govt entities and run by actors/fed agency people to rip off the American people? :blink: Would you it it past your governmet to perpetrate such a massive high dollar ripoff. Supposedly there was a bill put in place by Bush making it legal to purchase Dinars...but technically what does the bill mean and say? And why would a bill even be needed? I thought anyone could buy any currency from any country already from the open market. A Bill to buy Dinar seemed fishy from the start. :blink:

You say things with a sarcasm which causes me to discredit u

WELL,

MR.BUSH WAS THINKING AHEAD WITH HIS OWN DINAR INVESTMENT IN MIND. HE KNEW WHAT HE WAS DOING! OK, AT LEAST IN REFERENCE TO DINAR (LOL) NO SERIOUSLY THOUGH. THE DINAR WASN'T A INTERNATIONALLY TRADED FOREIGN CURRENCY AT THE TIME SO THE PURPOSE OF THE BILL WAS SO PEOPLE COULD ACTUALLY PURCHASE DINAR BUT, HERE'S A LITTLE SECRET FOR YA. (MUMS THE WORD NOW) IT WON'T BE FOR LONG "BABY"!!!!!!!!!!! biggrin.gifL M A TO THA "O" laugh.gif

~BELIEVE BABY~

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

P.S. TRUTH (noun, actual state of matter) I found this on my dictionary app. I installed it on my device and use it often to spell words correctly and hope it can help you with your future postings. cool.gif Have a wonderful evening and no offense intended. Just here to help as so many nice folks here have truly helped me." Paying it forward"! biggrin.gif

• Upvote 2

After being away from the boards for over a month now, I see nothing ever changes. The same people saying the same things that were being said a year ago. I've come to a personal realization that this is all a bunch of bs. If there ever will be such a thing as an RV, it's not going to have any resemblance or relation to the crap that all these dinar sites pump out. But frankly, when anyone is the least bit honest about this entire ordeal, I think the most sound conclusion is that we've all been lured into one of the biggest money making schemes of our time. If you disagree, big deal, let us all know how it turns out for you.

• Upvote 1

After being away from the boards for over a month now, I see nothing ever changes. The same people saying the same things that were being said a year ago. I've come to a personal realization that this is all a bunch of bs. If there ever will be such a thing as an RV, it's not going to have any resemblance or relation to the crap that all these dinar sites pump out. But frankly, when anyone is the least bit honest about this entire ordeal, I think the most sound conclusion is that we've all been lured into one of the biggest money making schemes of our time. If you disagree, big deal, let us all know how it turns out for you.

If it ever comes out that the government backed this scam all hell would break loose. :blink:

• Upvote 1

P.S. TRUTH (noun, actual state of matter) I found this on my dictionary app. I installed it on my device and use it often to spell words correctly and hope it can help you with your future postings. cool.gif Have a wonderful evening and no offense intended. Just here to help as so many nice folks here have truly helped me." Paying it forward"! biggrin.gif

Wow, way to pick the only definition of the word truth that has nothing to do with that statement. LMFAO FDS

• Downvote 1

Looks like someone can't spell "wasting," so that's the pot calling the kettle black...no?

I guess you got me, I have never claimed to be able to spell very good. And for some reason my spell checker does not work.

And I will admit when I have made a mistake.

However this does not change the fact that this "nutty yahoo" is definitely a negative YAHOO

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1