Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The report is done without even good information, they even got the old rate flip-flopped, they said 3 dinar to the dollar when it was actually 3 dollars to the dinar. Most of their comment about scam had to do with people being sold the old sadam dinar.

I don't give this report any credibility.

Has anyone ever made any profit listening to CNBC?

• Upvote 3

I'm surprised to hear how uninformed they are, even though I am quite skeptical myself as far as this investment goes. Alot of the information was plainly untrue. I have both bought and sold dinar via banks over the last few years. The old rate wasn't 3dinar=1dollar, it was 3dollars=1dinar. I don't think it's smoke and mirrors, just your typical CNBC half ass news.

• Upvote 5

i have seen this video more then a couple times now and each time it seems worse terrible reporting, comparing dinar to Zimbabwe dollars really? 2 totally different country situations, and not all dinar buying is a scam, but you are definitely not becoming an over night millionaire unless it rv's high tomorrow which would be great!!!!! :twothumbs: but since that not gonna happen right away you'll most likely sit on it and one day AHHHHH! lol but of course it not accepted any where because its not worth anything! but bet your bottom dinar that when this this hits all these bank will be changing there tone when you ask them "Do you exchange dinar for dollars :eyebrows: or maybe that's the plan scare everyone away so like this sudden gold boom only the in the know, are in the know and will make all the profit all the high tax talk is funny to because there are more millionaires that are in this then us common folk so they are not gonna wanna be raped on taxes either relax just like at the doctors office waiting for them to call your name you turn is almost up! DINAR REVALUE, DINER REVALUE "Lets get this over with" sighh

• Upvote 1

The report is done without even good information, they even got the old rate flip-flopped, they said 3 dinar to the dollar when it was actually 3 dollars to the dinar. Most of their comment about scam had to do with people being sold the old sadam dinar.

I don't give this report any credibility.

Has anyone ever made any profit listening to CNBC?

Better run that one by the Thug , oh my bad hes CNN not CNBC :lol:

Edited by rcrge
  • Upvote 1

I'm surprised to hear how uninformed they are, even though I am quite skeptical myself as far as this investment goes. Alot of the information was plainly untrue. I have both bought and sold dinar via banks over the last few years. The old rate wasn't 3dinar=1dollar, it was 3dollars=1dinar. I don't think it's smoke and mirrors, just your typical CNBC half ass news.

Wait a second we were told by another DV member that just fox and its patrons were the only uninformed,you must be mistaken-(JK i agree with u).

Edited by caz1104