Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Breitlings Afternoon Comments 11/22/2011

Dont be afraid of the negs, it is just the lopper with there drive by negs. hahaha. They hate this guy, oh and they dont like me very well because i appose there way of thinking. I really aint mad at them. There just opinions. :D

You get negs for spreading nonsense and because most of what you say is just completely wrong......

And its sad really.....you will understand one day......hopefully sooner then later to get some credibility back....

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 16

You get negs for spreading nonsense and because most of what you say is just completely wrong......

And its sad really.....you will understand one day......hopefully sooner then later to get some credibility back....

Read more:

That's why they call him"Keep"...

KEEPemGROUNDED!

Thank you, sir.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 7

I'll give him credit, he is one persistant hardcore newbie. It may take him awhile to come back to reality...assuming he was there in the first place :D

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Creditability from you, hahaha. Keep, I conditionally accept your offer that i am spreading nonsense and i am completely wrong on proof of claim that i am spreading nonsense and i am completely wrong. Furthermore i conditionally accept your offer that you are completely right on proof of claim that you really are right and Iraq will actually plan how you believe.

Edited by Scrumdiddles
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Creditability from you, hahaha. Keep, I conditionally accept your offer that i am spreading nonsense and i am completely wrong on proof of claim that i am spreading nonsense and i am completely wrong. Furthermore i conditionally accept your offer that you are completely right on proof of claim that you really are right and Iraq will actually plan how you believe.

Didnt say Iraq will actually do what they are saying they are planning......just the fact that what the CBI is saying is the exact opposite of what we want to happen....

I dont know what they will actually do....its in the hands of the parliament now....but to pretend that everything is talking about a straight up RV is nonsense....and to twist the deleting the zeros into meaning they are going to straight up RV or anything other then a lop is nonsense....they have been clear as to what this plan exactly is...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 10

My player won't play...can anyone give me a recap of this. Thanks

Oh good greif, if you all can't find a link on a page, should you really be investing in foreign currency? It is a 30 minute or so recording, and it's sound only (don't expect a moving picture). I don't think anyone is inclined to transcript this for you.

You don't even have to click "play". If it doesn't work, you seriously need to update your free software.

Here is a link directly to the utube video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTQh2E0zG3o&feature=player_embedded

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

Keep, I truely do not understand you..... Why can't you let people believe what ever they want to believe ???? You tell people to take the blinders off.. why ???? Just because people do not agree with your theory ??? None of us, including you, knows what is going to happen until it does happen. Nuff said .

• Upvote 4

Keep, I truely do not understand you..... Why can't you let people believe what ever they want to believe ???? You tell people to take the blinders off.. why ???? Just because people do not agree with your theory ??? None of us, including you, knows what is going to happen until it does happen. Nuff said .

Im not telling anyone to take their blinders off, just to do some legwork outside these forums instead of just taking peoples word for the truth....

Its not about a theory, its what the CBI and Shabibi are saying they are planning to do....there is no theory....now whether or not they actually follow through with this plan is a whole different subject, but the delete the zeros plan thats in front of parliament is a lop...no ifs ands or buts about it...

Its just horrible how all the gurus twist every negative thing into meaning something positive when it only takes a few minutes of research to verify whats being said....it makes the whole dinar community look ignorant and silly, almost making a joke out of this investment...

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 6

Oh good greif, if you all can't find a link on a page, should you really be investing in foreign currency? It is a 30 minute or so recording, and it's sound only (don't expect a moving picture). I don't think anyone is inclined to transcript this for you.

You don't even have to click "play". If it doesn't work, you seriously need to update your free software.

Here is a link directly to the utube video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTQh2E0zG3o&feature=player_embedded

The bars on my wi fi were low.....sooooo, it wasn't playing!! I am not that stupid. And I do search on my own. Thanks for the link

• Upvote 1

Im not telling anyone to take their blinders off, just to do some legwork outside these forums instead of just taking peoples word for the truth....

Its not about a theory, its what the CBI and Shabibi are saying they are planning to do....there is no theory....now whether or not they actually follow through with this plan is a whole different subject, but the delete the zeros plan thats in front of parliament is a lop...no ifs ands or buts about it...

Its just horrible how all the gurus twist every negative thing into meaning something positive when it only takes a few minutes of research to verify whats being said....it makes the whole dinar community look ignorant and silly, almost making a joke out of this investment...

Sorry keep, I saw this thread going really bad really fast and was just trying to put a stop to it .... Please do not think most people in dinarland aren't aware this could LOP I'm sure they have to at least think it's a possibility... speaking for myself ,I choose to believe it will RV and everyone will be happy :D I really don't put much into ANY of the articles, because we don't know which ones are real or not . I just try and pay real close attention to what is actually going on with things like what businesses are going into Iraq , what countries the big boys are going to, to get investors and things like that. In other words I'm trying to follow the money :D It's out of our control and it will be what it will be. Happy Thanksgiving

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yes If I truly believe they were going to lop my dinars I purchased I would whole heartily be on this website spending my passing days and hrs preaching to the masses that my investment is not worth :twocents: and then feel good in my old age on that rocking chair on the back porch reminiscing I sure told them :wacko: Yes I am broke and maybe I should have spent my time and money elsewhere but I sure told them. :confused:

• Upvote 3

Yes If I truly believe they were going to lop my dinars I purchased I would whole heartily be on this website spending my passing days and hrs preaching to the masses that my investment is not worth :twocents: and then feel good in my old age on that rocking chair on the back porch reminiscing I sure told them :wacko: Yes I am broke and maybe I should have spent my time and money elsewhere but I sure told them. :confused:

See, now that if funny. :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Upvote 2

Sorry keep, I saw this thread going really bad really fast and was just trying to put a stop to it .... Please do not think most people in dinarland aren't aware this could LOP I'm sure they have to at least think it's a possibility... speaking for myself ,I choose to believe it will RV and everyone will be happy :D I really don't put much into ANY of the articles, because we don't know which ones are real or not . I just try and pay real close attention to what is actually going on with things like what businesses are going into Iraq , what countries the big boys are going to, to get investors and things like that. In other words I'm trying to follow the money :D It's out of our control and it will be what it will be. Happy Thanksgiving

Its all good!! I know that a lot of people are aware of the true possibilities we face, and there are others that have been around a while that should know, but its like they pretend they dont and just keep spreading misleading information maybe cause they have a different agenda....and with alot of false and misleading information out here in dinar land, I stay focused on finding the truth and getting to the bottom of things because I know that if I cant pick something apart, then it must be pretty solid information ya know?

Your right, it is hard to tell what exactly Iraq will do in the end, which is why Im holding on....hoping that they can pull a RV out of their arse just like everyone else....I just choose not to ignore the "dark side" of this investment, and I keep an open mind to both sides and look at this investment from both angles to have a better view on things. But I will admit that breitling and pepperoni are two that I dont like, simply because they put themselves in a position where they have many people looking up to them and hang on to the words they say, but they dont take the time to know the truth or understand what they are even talking about and just end up spreading more lies which just adds even more confusion to this investment which there shouldnt be.....

Yep....if I thought that the only outcome possible was Iraq lopping I wouldnt be here........

I dont know of anyone here that only thinks they will lop....those people must have sold out.....maybe you should really think about what your saying sometimes instead of assuming that if someone actually understands about redenominations, that they must only believe in that and furthermore that they think this investment is a waste of time.....a little common sense goes along way, but seems to be the hardest thing for some to find......

• Downvote 2