Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Looking to buy 2mil

jmdsurf45

I'm seriously considering buying 2 million more dinar. I have been in this investment for 5 years and have been adding since. I know things are looking good at this time. Actually every time I've bought more it been at one of these moments. I've checked DIG associates per several of you on this site, they do have the cheapest price but a little leary about sending money without bills in hand, they are telling me the best way to lock in is to wire transfer, checks after they receive them take 5-10 days to clear. In the past I have always done COD many times with Ali originally and Dinar Banker.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm seriously considering buying 2 million more dinar. I have been in this investment for 5 years and have been adding since. I know things are looking good at this time. Actually every time I've bought more it been at one of these moments. I've checked DIG associates per several of you on this site, they do have the cheapest price but a little leary about sending money without bills in hand, they are telling me the best way to lock in is to wire transfer, checks after they receive them take 5-10 days to clear. In the past I have always done COD many times with Ali originally and Dinar Banker.

I have bought a few from GID & Associates and have had a good experience with them. Got my shipment in 8 days after I mailed in my payments.