Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What are you getting?

cooked

I seem to find myself looking for a new house and of course a Porsche Panamera. Are you window shopping for your dream house or car. Or are you looking for something different?

I would like a 45' sailboat, a Swan, lush with teak, a 200 hp magnetic engine running quiet and clean, sleeps eight, with self-furling sails, a grand spinnaker, a 15' Zodiac with a 40 hp engine, radar, watermaker, deep freeze and fully solar/wind powered electrical system with the best NAV systems, totally equipped for world sailing.

In order to use "The Secret" and manifest your life, you must be specific.

• Upvote 3

I would like a 45' sailboat, a Swan, lush with teak, a 200 hp magnetic engine running quiet and clean, sleeps eight, with self-furling sails, a grand spinnaker, a 15' Zodiac with a 40 hp engine, radar, watermaker, deep freeze and fully solar/wind powered electrical system with the best NAV systems, totally equipped for world sailing.

In order to use "The Secret" and manifest your life, you must be specific.

While I admit "blowboats" are beautiful and grande in stature I prefer to have twin 1600hp Mans pushing my 61 foot Striker sportfish. I think we both belong on the water. :D

• Upvote 1

1. Most will go into income producing investments.
  2. Contribution to mission in the form of investments that generate continued income stream to the mission point.
  3. Cross-over vehicle that my wife can step into and out of without having to crouch down.
  4. Security home with safe rooms, storage areas for food, and water purification system from natural stream.
  5. Studio and library in my home: 30' X 40'.
  6. New furniture for house.
  7. House in Belize or Honduras with maid and caretaker.
  8. Anything my wife wants. (This one may be # 1)

• Upvote 2