Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

*** CBI Currency Auction 21-11-2011 ***

The Machine

I wouldnt worry about it ..... the majority of people can read past miss spelt words as long as the first and last letter are correct the brain can compensate and rearrange the middle bits ....... I've read a couple of interesting studies on this ..... for example can you read the paragraph below.

O lny srmat poelpe can raed tihs.

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, t he olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rgh it pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

PS this does not work for kids (well depending on their age)..... only people with a developed mind and a firm understanding of written language.

That was really cool . I could read the whole thing only had to make a slight pause at( total ) cuz I thought the (l) was a ! , Ha my eyes..

I wouldnt worry about it ..... the majority of people can read past miss spelt words as long as the first and last letter are correct the brain can compensate and rearrange the middle bits ....... I've read a couple of interesting studies on this ..... for example can you read the paragraph below.

O lny srmat poelpe can raed tihs.

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, t he olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rgh it pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

PS this does not work for kids (well depending on their age)..... only people with a developed mind and a firm understanding of written language.

Wow... Now that was inertesitng,,, LOL No BS, that was cool.

• Upvote 1

They will never RV as long as people are still buying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why would they? I would'nt.

Dont take this the wrong way but you wouldnt because you dont live in a war torn country who has little money to get back on their feet. Your high stakes game with the dinar you have purchased is nothing compared to what the people of Iraq have put up with. Their Govt. wants to be back in place as one of the strongest in that part of the world. You have to understand the kind of pride those people have.

Im not bashing just making a point.

B)

• Upvote 1

can someone please answer this, so this means that Iraq CBI bought 340 million dollars worth of dinars off the market? and if this is corrrect what are they doing with this dinar?

Announcement No. (2021)

The latest daily currency auction was held in the Central Bank of Iraq on the 21-NOV-2011. The results were as follows:

Details Notes

Number of banks 22

Auction price selling dinar / US$ 1170

Auction price buying dinar / US$ -----

Amount sold at auction price (US$) 340,585,000

Amount purchased at Auction price (US$) -----

Total offers for buying (US$) 340,585,000

Total offers for selling (US$) -----

http://www.cbi.iq/index.php?pid=CurrencyAuctions

Here's a quote from George Hayduke in his Holiday cheer thread

RV bells, RV bells,

RV all the way...

Oh! What fun it is to ride

To the bank on RV day...

RV bells, RV bells,

RV all the way;

Oh! What fun it is to ride

To the bank on RV day!

It's begining to look a lot like Christmas...

Read more:

Deck the halls with bales of Diiinar

Fa la la la la la la la la

lol