Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions for Adam/Chat on WEd. Nov. 23rd,2011

cgbrown

Adan, is this what we've been waiting on? Kurdistan agreement

That resolution stressed the hawrami’s Cabinet in the Central Government to hold the shell with a value of $ 17 billion for collect associated gas. A contract will be signed formally next Sunday.

The oil Ministry in the Federal Government has declared its non-recognition of contracts signed between the territorial Government and ExxonMobil oil prospecting, generating controversy between Federal Government and the Government of the territory.

All of the tribal leaders want to have their say in legislation that effect their people. It is a matter of pride and a statement about who's running the show. But if the law has already been scrutinized by all parties, what would you consider to be the hang up? Specifically, what are the complaints by the Kurds and Shahristani, which keeps the HCL from being completed? Is it the distribution of oil revenues to the people, or is it the continued conflict over the land?

Posted 20 November 2011 - 11:35 AM

Hey Adam- Have been lurking and VIP for awhile, just reading and learning about this investment. My question is post RV how are the good members here on DV going to have access to the experts, Tax Attorneys, Accountants, etc, that you have lined up? Are you going to have times and places for gatherings, or all online Q/A, or ??? Just curious so planning can be included in Post RV Plans. Thanks

Am interested in the answer to this question posted by BIGSKY1

Thanks adam for all you and your staff do....VIP is the way to go...I don't usually post but read all I can.

Adam,

I have a friend here in FL who is a Kuwaiti and has been in US since 1990.

He has family in Saudi Arabia and friends in Iraq. He called me this past Friday evening

and said he got word that the RV took place and contractors were being paid at $3.40 per

dinar. Is it possible this happened already? I am not and he is not a pumper.............

just anxious. Do you see this going on into 2012 if they don't get the Erbil or HCL squared

away by this next week? Thank you for your assistance

I don't know Adam. Detroit? Thanksgiving Day? I'm liking the Lions to pull themselves out of their losing ways. But Rodgers is a machine when it comes to passing the football! I'm still liking the Lions, though.

Yeah, I'm taking the Lions.

I should have gone with Rodgers being a football passing machine.

Congrats on the Green Bay win, Adam.

Hi Adam

Given that the US troops are pulling out by end of the year and that the US directly employs quite a few Iraqis, it follows that there will be a negative impact on employment and hence inflation within the country. Would this have an impact on the RV (amount and date)?