Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions for Adam/Chat on WEd. Nov. 23rd,2011

cgbrown

OK.. I'll go first! :D

Hi Adam,

What do you make of the claims of the RV being announced in Iraq on Fri? Do you think there is ANY substancial truth to this?

How are we looking for this/next week? Whats left at this point (just the published announcements in the gazette??) and what do your contacts say?

Thanks for everything!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hello Adam, just wondering if and when the RV happens, is there by any chance that the DINARVETS.COM site will crash?

I know everyone is going to be logging on for an assortment of information. If so, what is your back up plan to stay in touch with your members?

And is there anything on our end we could do, to make this transition run smoothly. :D

Thanks Adam for all you do :bow:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Hi Adam, from your past chats you have never indicated any sort of date... and for a month now you have stated that something "BIG" should happen the week of thanksgiving. it is now that week!! :woot: I trust your intuition and your sources since you are the only one with intel who has not let us down!! so thanks Adam :hug: . Did that something "BIG" happen yet?

Hey Adam- Have been lurking and VIP for awhile, just reading and learning about this investment. My question is post RV how are the good members here on DV going to have access to the experts, Tax Attorneys, Accountants, etc, that you have lined up? Are you going to have times and places for gatherings, or all online Q/A, or ??? Just curious so planning can be included in Post RV Plans. Thanks so much!!

• Upvote 2

What are the chances that the big ticket items (HCL and the 2012 Budget) don't get passed this week due to conflicts (as always) that Parliament has with the bills. Also, you have predicted Thanksgiving...and continue to do so, so although I hope that happens - I wish you luck with the excruciating flack you're going to get (from other sites) if that doesn't happen! I'm sure your DV family will try to protect you!!

Talk about the benefit of the OSI, give directions again to how to access the application etc. as I think this is very near and for some that hold a great deal of dinar, may be a tax necessity (protection) from tax overload and taking all funds away. Am hearing that it is done and RV is considerable.

And in NOOOOOOOOO WAY am I a pumper or dinar guru.

OK.. I'll go first! :D

Hi Adam,

What do you make of the claims of the RV being announced in Iraq on Fri? Do you think there is ANY substancial truth to this?

How are we looking for this/next week? Whats left at this point (just the published announcements in the gazette??) and what do your contacts say?

Thanks for everything!

I'll answer this one for you. There is, and never was, an ounce of truth to any of the ridiculous claims of an RV taking place over the weekend. Just like there has been no truth to any of the other thousands of claims made prior to this weekend.

Even though my statement above is totally accurate...I'm sure I will be hit with multiple - negs(like i care).

Just saying.....

• Upvote 2

Adam...Are you still feeling strong about a .10 RV initially? Wouldn't this benefit Iraq? Many would cash in even if its just a small percentage of their dinar holdings therefore taking a lot of the currency off the market at this lower rate.

I realize that we are all speculating and trying our best to be as logical as possible. (Though, if you can get me that dance with George Clooney I'd be willing to lose my head) That said, I wonder what would happen to iraq if the RV at .10 and the fat cats like Goldman Sacs and others like them bought out the majority of IQD. Wouldn't that be worse than cashing in a relatively smaller number of dinar from current investors? I am still trying to figure this all out so I'm by know means an expert or as informed as most of you all who've been watching this. Any thoughts on that? We know if it rvs at .10 everyone in the known world will assume it will increase over the next few years. I definitely will reinvest. Anyway, just wondered if you could comment on that. sorry if this is covered somewhere.

• Upvote 3

Questions for the 23 Nov 2011 chat:

1) What are your contacts in Iraq saying about the issuing of lower denominations (1, 5, 10, 20 notes)? Are they being issued?

2) Pls provide some clarification on Saleh's comments regarding production and issuing of 50K and 100K notes.

3) Who is Saleh and how significant is he?

r/yoda69

• Upvote 1

Hi Adam. Is it possible that if IQD goes up and we RV that the USD won't be worth crap and will go wayyyy down making us then only richer in dinar, which we couldnt use, and not gain in US dollars? or in other words, because I know half the time I don't make sense, if IQD goes up could USD plummet and we see no gain?