Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ADAM MONTANA

Blu Collar Guru

You're talking about two different things, if it lops you break even minus bank fee and spread when you bought the Dinar, if it goes 1 to 1 then you make an awsome profit, but Adam says .10 cents, so you still make a good profit.

Thank you and Oh 10 cents & no lop I'm way ok with that! Sure would be nice if it was before Xmas and even better if it were before black Fridaysmile.gif not that I'll be holding my breath! lol

I don't get how changing the 25,000 notes changes what I paid for them in June 2011 and I will only get the original money I spent back if the current exchange rate is at 1.00 per dinar when I bought mine at approx 8.5 percent of a penny???????????

Because that 25000 note will be worth 25, which in turn means that when you cash it in at 1:1 rate you get $25, not $25,000... sorry if i am replying late...

It won't lop. 1 to 1 Exchange.

I agree with you Alex. There will be no LOP in my opinion. I have posted many times that the RV will initially be 1 to 1. The IQD will increase in value over time as the Iraqi economy progresses, when that occurs.

The Iraqi's better get there **** together quickly. We are out of there!!! :D

Anyone that cannot tell you the day it is going to RV on with certainty, then cannot know what the rate will be when it RV's.

Can only do that if you are a guru..... B)

Some try to predict the RV every day, or week- but it's okay because some people are desperate for some fun and think of it as good, clean entertainment. Man have times changed... we've turned to reality t.v. and GURUS .... for a good time. :blink:

I don't get how changing the 25,000 notes changes what I paid for them in June 2011 and I will only get the original money I spent back if the current exchange rate is at 1.00 per dinar when I bought mine at approx 8.5 percent of a penny???????????

If this was a sure thing, we'd all buy 30 million...this is all a speculation. It could not rv for years or they could redenominate. I don't think they will "lop" (which is a made up term that I don't believe can happen). With that...GO RV!!!!

I think he took bits and piece from the chat and now has everyone in an uproar. If it RV's .10 per dinar and with the spread you would break even. Now it is rate of 1 to1 without a LOP then of course after paying the spread and your taxes then you made out. Ask Adam that question and he can explain.

I think he took bits and piece from the chat and now has everyone in an uproar. If it RV's .10 per dinar and with the spread you would break even. Now it is rate of 1 to1 without a LOP then of course after paying the spread and your taxes then you made out. Ask Adam that question and he can explain.

If it RV's at $0.10, then that would be a 10,000% (100 times) increase in value to the currency. Unless someone pay many times what a dinar dealer charges for their currency, at that rate there is no possible way of merely breaking even (ie 1,000,000 dinar X $0.10 = $100,000 USD).

If it RD's (lops or whatever you want to call it), a 25,000 note will carry the same value as a 'new' 25 dinar note, so it would be a wash except for spreads, shipping, etc.

COALITION PROVISIONAL AUTHORITY ORDER NUMBER 39

FOREIGN INVESTMENT

Pursuant to my authority as Administrator of the Coalition Provisional Authority (CPA)

and the laws and usages of war, and consistent with relevant U.N. Security Council

resolutions, including Resolution 1483 (2003),

It was my understanding that Iraq printed money for the purpose of people to be able to invest in Iraq to give Iraq currency to operate on while rebuilding the infrastructure of the Iraqi government. They then sold this money to banks and businesses who in turn sold it to investors (you and me and whomever). As investors no matter as a state, corporation or individual we are all to be treated equal according to this provision. There are way too many legal ramifications if one entity gets a certain payout and another gets something quite different. A lop as was explained to me would be one and the same as if the USA quit handling 1000.00 bills and you owned 100 of them. You would have a specific amount of time to change the 1000.00 bills to the now accepted currency equal to what you have. The only way Iraq gets rid of all the high notes is to give incentive for them to be turned in. To say you invested, thanks, and now we dont RV yet but we lop and take the Americans money, and then RV, is in direct violation to this provision and would be financial suicide to a country seeking investors. I do not believe if the three zeros are deleted that it will change the amount we have it will only be the new currency being printed and if done before the RV they will have to exchange our 25000.00 notes and 10000.00 notes and 5000.00 notes for the new currency. This is not going to happen either because they are not going to print 25 trillion new dinars just 15 billion. So then the 15 billion will have the value of the 25 trillion. Someone who can do the math figure what that difference is and you will have your rate for this is what CBI stated.

COALITION PROVISIONAL AUTHORITY ORDER NUMBER 39

FOREIGN INVESTMENT

Pursuant to my authority as Administrator of the Coalition Provisional Authority (CPA)

and the laws and usages of war, and consistent with relevant U.N. Security Council

resolutions, including Resolution 1483 (2003),

It was my understanding that Iraq printed money for the purpose of people to be able to invest in Iraq to give Iraq currency to operate on while rebuilding the infrastructure of the Iraqi government. They then sold this money to banks and businesses who in turn sold it to investors (you and me and whomever). As investors no matter as a state, corporation or individual we are all to be treated equal according to this provision. There are way too many legal ramifications if one entity gets a certain payout and another gets something quite different. A lop as was explained to me would be one and the same as if the USA quit handling 1000.00 bills and you owned 100 of them. You would have a specific amount of time to change the 1000.00 bills to the now accepted currency equal to what you have. The only way Iraq gets rid of all the high notes is to give incentive for them to be turned in. To say you invested, thanks, and now we dont RV yet but we lop and take the Americans money, and then RV, is in direct violation to this provision and would be financial suicide to a country seeking investors. I do not believe if the three zeros are deleted that it will change the amount we have it will only be the new currency being printed and if done before the RV they will have to exchange our 25000.00 notes and 10000.00 notes and 5000.00 notes for the new currency. This is not going to happen either because they are not going to print 25 trillion new dinars just 15 billion. So then the 15 billion will have the value of the 25 trillion. Someone who can do the math figure what that difference is and you will have your rate for this is what CBI stated.

I agree with this scenario. The only difference I have with it is I don't think they have 25 trillion in outstanding currency on the global or local markets. I think that is a red herring they want us to chase to disguise the real money supply and make us believe they will lop.

My opinion only.