Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DV Has almost 36,000 members

eddiemac

With almost 36,000 members, I was wondering what percentage of that is, of all Dinar holders world wide? Being this is the best site for Dinar holder's, I would have to think DV has a good majority of the holder's but my thinking maybe skewed, (Being so Bias) My thought is if we could get a somewhat figure on the percentage here,verses world wide we could better understand how much is out there... I wish I could of relayed this better, but I'm tired, hope you get this jist of this............

well you could start here. since dv has 36,000 members if each account on here knew atleast 10 people that have dinar that would be 360,000. the us population right now according to google is 307 Million so 307MM/360K = 8.5% (307MM Americans) that own dinars. now that could be a far far stretch (maybe not) i'd be willing to say everyone knows atleast 4 people (not including immediate family members)that own dinar 4.25 %??.. world comparison (IMO) would be .025 to .05% percent of the worlds total population (6.8 billion) which would be about 215 - 515 Million people.

think about this population of Iraq 32 MM then start to think of other country's populations that own dinar.. it probably is a drop in the bucket compared to the worlds total population.

• Upvote 1

well you could start here. since dv has 36,000 members if each account on here knew atleast 10 people that have dinar that would be 360,000. the us population right now according to google is 307 Million so 307MM/360K = 8.5% (307MM Americans) that own dinars. now that could be a far far stretch (maybe not) i'd be willing to say everyone knows atleast 4 people (not including immediate family members)that own dinar 4.25 %??.. world comparison (IMO) would be .025 to .05% percent of the worlds total population (6.8 billion) which would be about 215 - 515 Million people.

think about this population of Iraq 32 MM then start to think of other country's populations that own dinar.. it probably is a drop in the bucket compared to the worlds total population.

Wow...you are correct. I know five people that own Dinar besides myself. The fifth is the person who got me into this investment, so that was REALLY close.