Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TARGET FROM A 5 YEAR DINAR VETERAN

,but if you lived there would you not be pissed off by a.10-1.00$ return on the money that you previously had(this is the main reason that this investment is confusing)because i would want my dam money returned to the way it was!!!how about you?

however i have an economics background and they don't teach anything that comes close to this.

why what is the the motivation its not out of concern for iraq

(typing while impared lol dave

Dave, typing while impaired is hazardous to my eyes and brain. However I managed to read through your thoughts (several times may I add) but I wanted to engage in conversation regarding your thoughts.

Of course I would want my money back and I am sure the citizens of Iraq feel the same way, however it cannot happen overnight, if it does the banking system will surely fail and there will be no hope for future economic growth.

You say you studied economics and they didn't teach this. I don't believe central banking is taught extensively in economics. Out of curiosity I read as much as I could stand regarding the Central banking system, here is everything you may have ever wanted to know about monetary policies. Yes you are right there is a balance the CBI will need to make between inflation and the purchasing power and the increase in spending, again there are policies to control this as well, including interest rate adjustments. However, the CBI is going to need to encourage their citizens to use the banking system to begin with. It will take time, but soon they like most emerging economies will base their economy on consumerism.

This is not or never has been about the citizens of the United States or Iraq, based on my instincts I believe all of this is about an oil economy, big business, government and money. The citizens will get the scraps or crumbs, soon they will be enslaved to work, create debt and work harder to increase production of oil to keep making money to pay debt. Who really makes all the money? The BANKS, BIG BUSINESS. Iraq will not save the United States economy, this is what I believe. Surely it might pump so cash into our pockets if this RV's, pump some money back into the Federal Reserves coffers and of course there will be taxes. Some states like TX might make a huge profit, since I see a lot of dinar holders from that state, but my state, there are just a few hundred dinar holders at most. Anyway, I do hope I manage to engage in a few of your thoughts. I think you have some valid questions/thoughts and I believe you can find the answers here on this site and on the Internet, "follow the money" and you will be awakened. Have a great night and I hope you don't have a big head in the morning. GD, dana & dixie

Dave, typing while impaired is hazardous to my eyes and brain. However I managed to read through your thoughts (several times may I add) but I wanted to engage in conversation regarding your thoughts.

Of course I would want my money back and I am sure the citizens of Iraq feel the same way, however it cannot happen overnight, if it does the banking system will surely fail and there will be no hope for future economic growth.

You say you studied economics and they didn't teach this. I don't believe central banking is taught extensively in economics. Out of curiosity I read as much as I could stand regarding the Central banking system, here is everything you may have ever wanted to know about monetary policies. Yes you are right there is a balance the CBI will need to make between inflation and the purchasing power and the increase in spending, again there are policies to control this as well, including interest rate adjustments. However, the CBI is going to need to encourage their citizens to use the banking system to begin with. It will take time, but soon they like most emerging economies will base their economy on consumerism.

This is not or never has been about the citizens of the United States or Iraq, based on my instincts I believe all of this is about an oil economy, big business, government and money. The citizens will get the scraps or crumbs, soon they will be enslaved to work, create debt and work harder to increase production of oil to keep making money to pay debt. Who really makes all the money? The BANKS, BIG BUSINESS. Iraq will not save the United States economy, this is what I believe. Surely it might pump so cash into our pockets if this RV's, pump some money back into the Federal Reserves coffers and of course there will be taxes. Some states like TX might make a huge profit, since I see a lot of dinar holders from that state, but my state, there are just a few hundred dinar holders at most. Anyway, I do hope I manage to engage in a few of your thoughts. I think you have some valid questions/thoughts and I believe you can find the answers here on this site and on the Internet, "follow the money" and you will be awakened. Have a great night and I hope you don't have a big head in the morning. GD, dana & dixie

thank-you for your response based on your statement i believe that the rv will be between iraq's interest's and the people of iraq to at the very least to start the process of trust in the banking system,becauseit will have to be a comprimise of both interests back in the the begining in the states (im in vancouver,bc,canada)there are alot of stories about grand-parents $ under the matress,so why would they be any different.this is based on shabs understanding his people and how they think(there again think about how it was even 80 or so years ago)these are people that have ultimatly have never had a choice.another random thought is they have weapons and are already pissed off about the basics electrcity just an example so as much as this comes down to the "economics of oil" .another it also comes down to all the countries that helped liberate iraq ie:us britian europe they are all strugaling so its time for payback imho historically an event like this has never happened like this so there is no point in trying to relate this to any other country sorry i will be back i have way more to say and spell wrong lol dave

• Upvote 1

Dana, I would like to point out that TX does not have a State Income Tax. The only "profit" Texas would make would be off of sales tax. Should I buy my wife a new Lincoln MKX, they will collect sales tax on that item. Have a good one, oleman.

• Upvote 3

you have basicly agreed with me thank-you but the people need to be compensated and i also think adam is correct on the spread being what ever shabs wants it to be and we have little choice,,but if we have time regarding the cash-in time line then we have options but alas this is a issue we have no control of so we watch and hope best of luck to every-one dave

• Upvote 2

Thanx Bob! :tiphat: Just what I needed on this snowy night to cheer me up and remind me

of the wonderful comaradarie we have here in this wonderful Site! :twothumbs:

Go RV>>>>>so we can meet some of the close friends we've made in here! Party time to come soon! :partyhat:

Robin...where are you ???? :lol:

tried to send you a message but it wouldnt let me...this is a great read

• Upvote 1

i just want to add 1 thing it is soooo much better posting after a few cocktails lol,my 2$ worth is the people of iraq had a curency worth x amount(this depends on the amount people believe it was worth) this is mho over $4 before sadam,what was my point lol oh ya now i dont believe that they can come out at that rate ,but if you lived there would you not be pissed off by a.10-1.00$ return on the money that you previously had(this is the main reason that this investment is confusing)because i would want my dam money returned to the way it was!!!how about you?however i have an economics background and they don't teach anything that comes close to this.everyone has an opinion about this and the funny thing is everybody could be right!but my personal opinion is to get what iraq wants the fastest way is over a dollar enough over to get the iraqi's to stop using the dollar,also all the debit forgivness? why what is the the motivation its not out of concern for iraq,why they don't have any concern for us!so whats in it for them(now this is confrontational because this is the underlying element that ther is no LINK for)greed,greed the governments of the world can't suck anymore tax from us and they don't want to be embarassed by there incompotence,and what a better way to cover this up buy holding dinar and not to have to explain how all the bills were payed.anyway this is just my perspective on things one otherthing that is a huge factor that is inflation rate to me,by what i have read that the cbi has the the power to rv without the parliments interaction period..so i personally expect a rv almost imediatly,reasoning a rv will and cause the inflation to jump due to the increase in spending if i get alot of negs im going to stop twip(typing while impared lol dave

Why would Iraqi's be ticked off at $0.10 - $1.00? They didn't lose their wealth overnight. They have seen the value of their currency increase dramatically to this point over the lowest it had gotten during Hussein's reign.

In regards to why countries reduced the debt amounts owed them by Iraq, I would be their motivation was the reconstruction contracts and oil. France, Germany and Russia had previously be excluded from those contracts but were suddenly allowed when they agreed to the debt reductions. China was vocal that they were willing to reduce debt owed to them if they were allowed to participate in the oilfield auctions.

Wow great post. This is why we all are in this investment, because we understand how important Iraq will play in the future of the world.

Now different note, where are all the loppers adding to the greatness of the post? Why do they hide in the shadows waiting for a delete the zero's article? If they were truly speaking of keeping the rationality of this investment and think that anything can happen, then why do they not post on a trend that is all positive? just a thought. I will probably get negs for this one from a few, and we all know who they are.

Great article, go RV, go economy, go improvement.

:D

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

I will probably get negs for this one from a few, and we all know who they are.

End Quote

See? You were a wrong Guru on that one...Smile.

I only meant that nobody negged you so your assumption you would have got negged was incorrect...I also wrote "Smile" to explain it was a light comment... And I got 2 negs myself for stating that... Ok....

• Upvote 2

SOMETIMES OTHER SITES HAVE ARTICLES THAT ARE GOOD READS AND MAKE SENSE.

THIS IS FROM RSS.... TAKE A PEEK,

Subject: POST FROM RSS - good read Today at 11:53 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello all my good friends. Been a while since I aired my thoughts and beliefs on where we are in our investment, and so since I can't sleep, seemed like a great time.

I have been in this investment almost five years now. In that length of time I think I have just about seen and heard it all.

I have had my highs and my lows and right now, I would have to say I'm as high ( no,not drinking or drugging) as a Georgia pine!

Why? Because after years of agony, I feel that we are about to finally end this long and decrepid journey.

I am just finding out that so many of my good friends that I have made here, and when I was moderating at that other site (which shall remain nameless) have gotten out and it just breaks my heart. Don't misunderstand , everyone must live by their own convictions and do what is best for them. I get that. It's just that I feel we are closer than flies on a garbage truck.

We have been told for years that as we entered the final leg of the journey, there would be tons of mis-information. Well....I think we got it.

In the last 3 day's alone, I have seen 4 seperate mainstream media articles come out telling us what a bad risk the dinar is. LOL, I love it!!

What do you expect them to say? Hurry! Go buy dinar? Hardly. They are only saying what our govt wants the average Joe to hear. Remember my friends, we were never supposed to be a part of this to begin with.

In the past week directives were sent down from every bank you can name saying; STOP SELLING NOW!! Well, are you not a tiny bit curious as to why?

The dinar is no longer just about Iraq. We are now in the middle of global economic chaos unlike the world has ever seen. Don't misunderstand, the dinar alone cannot fix the worlds economic problems, however we are at a point where (IMO) the world doesn't stand a chance without Iraq. They have become a huge ( perhaps the biggest) piece of the solution.

It was only a couple of weeks ago when the whole world was going down, no money to be found, then suddenly, two weeks later, everyone is gonna be ok?

Please, give me a break! Just where do you think this mysterious money came from?

Look at the enormous amount of debt that Iraq owed to almost everyone in the world. The U.S. , China, Germany, Russia, Japan, to name a mere few. These and other countries have forgiven as much as 80% of this debt. Now why would we do that? Because we are all wonderful people with kind and forgiving spirits? LOL, heck no! Because we are all holding dinar and all have agreements with Iraq that will save our poorly managed financial arses thats why! When this revalues, ( and I believe with all my heart that it will and is imminent) the debt we all forgave is a drop in the bucket compared to the profits our greedy little countries will reep!

I have one source ( and one source only) of rather highly placed intel. They told me once in almost 5 years that this would end by the end of October. Well, it didn't. A lot of last minute ( global, political snags) kept that from happening. I know of at least three key meetings that had to take place that were postponed at the last minute. Did this cause the dates to change? Of course.

Look, I'm no guru, neither is my source of information, but this is an extremely fluid situation, unlike any the world has ever known, or will ever see again in our lifetimes.

Here is my point....( finally huh)? Most of us have been here a long time. We have heard multiple predictions as to when and how much. None has ever come to pass. My friends, I'm begging you; Don't give up now, not when this is almost over. I can not give you a definate rate or date. Well, actually I could, but I won't. I fully expect this to be completely over, and your money in the bank prior to Thanksgiving. Could I be wrong? No! ( Lol, jus kiddin) of course I could be wrong. This is Iraq we're talking about, but not just Iraq. Now it's the whole world. It must be, and will be done. Those of you that hang in will reap your reward!

The entire point of this rambling of mine is to hopefully keep you in this. I know people are hurting, I know the holidays are upon us. Want them to be good? Then I'm begging ya....hold out a bit longer. I do not think this will go into the holidays.

By now you may all be saying, "RSS has finally gone over the edge". Maybe so, maybe not. Just do me a favor; Don't run out and buy more, but if you do please use promo code RSS*VIP (kidding again), but don't dump what you have. Give it till at least Thanksgiving.

There is NO WAY this goes into 2012!! Ok, thats all I have to say. We are really at the end! So is this post.

..out!!!!!!!!

Really?? First off, I've never even heard of this guy which is probably a good thing. The less lies I have to read, the better. This guy claims he doesn't know anything then says it won't go into the holidays and definately not into 2012. Give me a break. He's just following the guru handbook. Sounds like he should be with the dan and tony show. How many times do we have to hear that we are at the end?? How many times are we told to hang on a little longer?? How many "snags" can there possibly be?? How many times will they continue to pump people into the holiday?? Why and how and could he know anything?? Wake up people! This guy knows about as much as my dead dog as far as the RV is concerned. This guy is a joke. OUT!!!!!!!!

Wow great post. This is why we all are in this investment, because we understand how important Iraq will play in the future of the world.

Now different note, where are all the loppers adding to the greatness of the post? Why do they hide in the shadows waiting for a delete the zero's article? If they were truly speaking of keeping the rationality of this investment and think that anything can happen, then why do they not post on a trend that is all positive? just a thought. I will probably get negs for this one from a few, and we all know who they are.

Great article, go RV, go economy, go improvement.

:D

No RV this year. I stake my life on it :P

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

Really?? First off, I've never even heard of this guy which is probably a good thing. The less lies I have to read, the better. This guy claims he doesn't know anything then says it won't go into the holidays and definately not into 2012. Give me a break. He's just following the guru handbook. Sounds like he should be with the dan and tony show. How many times do we have to hear that we are at the end?? How many times are we told to hang on a little longer?? How many "snags" can there possibly be?? How many times will they continue to pump people into the holiday?? Why and how and could he know anything?? Wake up people! This guy knows about as much as my dead dog as far as the RV is concerned. This guy is a joke. OUT!!!!!!!!

No RV this year. I stake my life on it :P

Can I get "Amen"

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Thanks RSS for your reasoned and well-thought out post. I believe your plea to dinarians to not sell-out is honest and heart-felt. To have come this far and then let the expected disinformation dishearten you to the point you give up, is tragic. I agree that the end of this ride is imminent.

Every time I want to say, screw it, I'm tired of waiting...I'm out....I refocus on the life-changing benefits the RV will bring us, and I am reinvigorated. And I remember the words of Winston Churchill during the darkest days of WWII....."Never give up, never give up, never, never, never".

I wish my fellow dinarians the best and ask you to keep in mind what it was that sparked your initial interest in investing in this wonderful opportunity....It has not changed.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Big City Bob Thank You for bringing this over, I have the upmost respect for RSS, always have. I appreciate his wisdom and encouragement and actually give his opinion great value. I believe what he said was based on a lot of education and common sense. IMHO Thank You RSS for sharing your thoughts. Salute

tip_hat.gif

Sir,

I think thou dost protest a bit to much.

I can assure you that the origional poster of this never intended to ruffle any feathers. I also know for a fact that he has no desire to be any type of Guru. Even though he says he knows nothing ( he doesn't), I also believe in several places he states that it is HIS opinion.

The real truth is that the guy has seen a lot of his good friends that he made along the way in this endeavor giving up. He does ( in his opinion) feel that we are at the end. That post was intended to incite hope....not riots.

The author of the post did not bring it here. He is humbled that a member here thought it was a good read and appreciates the kind words that several had to say about it.

As for you never having heard of the guy, I wouldn't think much of that. He's never heard of you either. As for your guru handbook remark, I really didn't know there was one. You are most certainly entitled to your opinions, as for me , I hope he's right about it happening soon. I can assure you the guy is no pumper. In fact I really got a laugh out of that.

How do I know so much about the author? Well, I happen to be him. My name is rsskelton and I am a Platinum VIP member on this site. Nice to meet ya.

RSS

• Upvote 8

Dana, I would like to point out that TX does not have a State Income Tax. The only "profit" Texas would make would be off of sales tax. Should I buy my wife a new Lincoln MKX, they will collect sales tax on that item. Have a good one, oleman.

Well then I think I better move to TX and you treat your wife wonderfully!

thank-you for your response based on your statement i believe that the rv will be between iraq's interest's and the people of iraq to at the very least to start the process of trust in the banking system,becauseit will have to be a comprimise of both interests back in the the begining in the states (im in vancouver,bc,canada)there are alot of stories about grand-parents $ under the matress,so why would they be any different.this is based on shabs understanding his people and how they think(there again think about how it was even 80 or so years ago)these are people that have ultimatly have never had a choice.another random thought is they have weapons and are already pissed off about the basics electrcity just an example so as much as this comes down to the "economics of oil" .another it also comes down to all the countries that helped liberate iraq ie:us britian europe they are all strugaling so its time for payback imho historically an event like this has never happened like this so there is no point in trying to relate this to any other country sorry i will be back i have way more to say and spell wrong lol dave

I hope you are correct, I like the way you believe. The Iraqi government does need to take care of their citizens, because who will get that black gold out of the ground and into our gas tanks? I really hope that after years of repression their newly formed government takes care of these people, I think they are proud enough to do so, however corruption seems so prevelant. I would like to believe the countries that helped win their freedom will get a payback. "You scratch my back, and I'll scratch yours" I learned this in 5th grade. ~silly story for another night~ I hope you are right. I especially hope those who served in Iraq and invested, putting their lives on the line for this war, they especially deserve a bonus.

How do I know so much about the author? Well, I happen to be him. My name is rsskelton and I am a Platinum VIP member on this site. Nice to meet ya.

RSS

Thank you very much!!! This was a great inspiring read that came from your heart.

Edited by DinarDana

Well then I think I better move to TX and you treat your wife wonderfully!

Dana come on down we have plenty of room in the Great State. As for the way I treat my wife.... well she is a wonderful lady and deserves that and much more.

RSS

Thanks for the encouraging words RSS. I know there are people that need them.

RSS I apologize for my outburst. Thank you for responding. I just assumed you were another nameless, faceless guy with some ulterior motive. I stand corrected. :D

LOL, no harm, no foul my friend. It's all good.

Heck, if I didn't know myself so darn well, I'd think I was a pumper too! Actually, I just don't want to see people I care about loosing faith in the investment.

That really is the bottom line, and it is nice to meet you.

Sir,

I think thou dost protest a bit to much.

I can assure you that the origional poster of this never intended to ruffle any feathers. I also know for a fact that he has no desire to be any type of Guru. Even though he says he knows nothing ( he doesn't), I also believe in several places he states that it is HIS opinion.

The real truth is that the guy has seen a lot of his good friends that he made along the way in this endeavor giving up. He does ( in his opinion) feel that we are at the end. That post was intended to incite hope....not riots.

The author of the post did not bring it here. He is humbled that a member here thought it was a good read and appreciates the kind words that several had to say about it.

As for you never having heard of the guy, I wouldn't think much of that. He's never heard of you either. As for your guru handbook remark, I really didn't know there was one. You are most certainly entitled to your opinions, as for me , I hope he's right about it happening soon. I can assure you the guy is no pumper. In fact I really got a laugh out of that.

RSS

How great to see you RSS...smile.gif Thank you so very much for your beautiful post.

Got news for all you neg. nellies.......... you are meeting a neat person that does not say bad things about anyone.

Always considerate and a warm heart.

WB dear friend.

myst