Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Warka Online Banking

otownpilgrim

I recently opened an account at Warka, and I funded it. Now I have both a IQD and a USD acount. Warka never sent me any instructions on how to do onlilne banking. Is there another procedure I need to follow to start that? Is there someone who has that experience? Are there any problems or issues with online banking that I should be aware of?

Thanks

Need to email them and request an on- line ID and password. Then when they get it to you, use it to get on- line then change the password to your liking and enjoy.

Not sure, but I believe they are still on holiday. Send and e mail and see if you get the out of office notice. If not continue to request it until they get you what you want. It will happen just takes time, It's Warka. It's like warp speed just backwards, sloooww.

:D

Good reply and yes they are closed until the 13th, so I would wait until then as any other emails prior to will probably be deleted. Once you get set up though I have had no problems. Just waiting now for the interest for the past six months to show up which as I understand will be in December. Good luck

Need to email them and request an on- line ID and password. Then when they get it to you, use it to get on- line then change the password to your liking and enjoy.

Not sure, but I believe they are still on holiday. Send and e mail and see if you get the out of office notice. If not continue to request it until they get you what you want. It will happen just takes time, It's Warka. It's like warp speed just backwards, sloooww.

:D

Thanks Haymon; appreciate the help.

Also to speed up the process attach a letter of authorization giving them permission to deduct the yearly online banking fee and you should get your login ID and termporary password shortly thereafter. I agree with the others it would be best to do this on the 13th.

Mrs Lady G,

When you get a chance, would you contact me. I have some bank selection questions.

Many Thanks

otownpilgrim, following is a sample of the authorization letter you need to send to Warka by email giving them permission to charge your account for online banking. Once they are open after the holiday, just send this by email (signed & scanned ). Hope this helps.

I, _________________ am requesting access to online banking for my accounts at Warka Investment Bank. My Account #’s are as follows:

USD Savings Account # ______________________

IQD Savings Account # _______________________

You have my full authorization to charge either my USD account or my IQD account the fee of 15,000 IQD / year for this service.

Party in full agreement, signed below.

Name: ______________________________

Address: ____________________________

Email: ____________________________

Signed

Date: ________________________

You have my full authorization to charge either my USD account or my IQD account the fee of $15,000 IQD / year for this service.

I have for the last three years been using this wording in the letter, not mentioning any specified amount:

I, ______________ authorize Warka Investment Bank to withdraw an annual fee, as per the current price list of Warka Investment Bank, from my Savings Account # _____________________ etc etc

• Upvote 1