Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Can anyone verify banks stopped selling dinar?

boogs2335

I wouldn't put too much thought into the bansk selling/not selling. There are plenty that still sell and plenty that will still sell after the RV. Its a currency and won't be taken off the market just because its value increases. Some banks do, and have, stopped selling but there are numerous reasons for that. Some have policies that changed, some don't have a high sell rate in their area, and some are simply out. Each bank is individual and none of them do things consistently. The only clue to an RV at this point regarding banks is to watch the CBI.

Check the Rumors section and you will find bank stories. It comes in waves and our tsunami is starting with stories and pumping. It happens everytime we get close the any positive changes. Check the bank stories that state that "gee, I never thought I would have a bank story". That is your first clue.

• Upvote 1

I see now the big buzz in dinar guru world is that the banks have been ordered to stop selling dinar. This could be something big but could also just be a change in policy for them. Does anybody have more light they can shine on the subject?

My 1st convenience bank is still selling

Yes it is true that the banks have stopped selling Dinar. Yesterday at 3:00 Texas Time, they stopped selling both the Dinar and the Dong, I don't know which other currencies they have stopped because I only asked about the 2 I was interested in. I herd about this before I read about it anywhere. It was at a First Convience Bank in Texas. They were selling it still and then got a phone call from higher up to stop right now. They have been selling them both for over a year. Everyone there is invested in both and are excited about this. I am excited to see some proof of what is happening. I went to the bank myself yesterday, just to make sure. So no, this is not just a rumer and not just because of policy changes. This is for real, and the first real proof I have seen in a long time that we are so close to the end. Go RV[/i]

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Selling on a case by case purchase... Denominations are drying up so your order being fulfilled will depend on your request per my banking tellers @ 9:30am cst.

That's not a true indication of getting closer... although all situations are looking better each day.

• Upvote 1

Yes it is true that the banks have stopped selling Dinar. Yesterday at 3:00 Texas Time, they stopped selling both the Dinar and the Dong, I don't know which other currencies they have stopped because I only asked about the 2 I was interested in. I herd about this before I read about it anywhere. It was at a First Convience Bank in Texas. They were selling it still and then got a phone call from higher up to stop right now. They have been selling them both for over a year. Everyone there is invested in both and are excited about this. I am excited to see some proof of what is happening. I went to the bank myself yesterday, just to make sure. So no, this is not just a rumer and not just because of policy changes. This is for real, and the first real proof I have seen in a long time that we are so close to the end. Go RV[/i]

I have to teach a class in about 5 minutes. Can someone please call (806) 797-9947 to confirm? (or any 1st convenience in Lubbock) Yes, I spoke to them yesterday and they were still selling.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I bought all my dinar from chase, today they do not sell nor do they buy dinar because they say dinar is not tradable as a world currency and the Iraqi GOV. is not established. So I ask them why they sold them in the past, the Iraqi GOV wasn't established then either?..............then he hung up on me#@$^%*angry.gif

Quite clever. I'm sure most would belittle you for being such an inexperienced newbie. But this is how you make your living, trying to get any last suckers out there to buy more worthless currency that is going nowhere. You and I both know there will be no RV. Not now, not ever.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 13

Quite clever. I'm sure most would belittle you for being such an inexperienced newbie. But this is how you make your living, trying to get any last suckers out there to buy more worthless currency that is going nowhere. You and I both know there will be no RV. Not now, not ever.

I may be a newbie at posting but I have been invested for 6 and a half years. I have never made any money off of people buying the Dinar. I was excited to have this happen to me before I even read about it. This was my first time posting and you have just shown me that i will not post again. I do not like being called a liarer and that is what it feels like you have just done. If you believe that the Dinar will never RV, then why are you reading about it. If I felt that the RV was not going to happen, then I can think of a lot better things to be doing than to be on this website. It takes a lot of time to go thru the different chats to reply so negativaly. Do you even have any Dinar?

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

I may be a newbie at posting but I have been invested for 6 and a half years. I have never made any money off of people buying the Dinar. I was excited to have this happen to me before I even read about it. This was my first time posting and you have just shown me that i will not post again. I do not like being called a liarer and that is what it feels like you have just done. If you believe that the Dinar will never RV, then why are you reading about it. If I felt that the RV was not going to happen, then I can think of a lot better things to be doing than to be on this website. It takes a lot of time to go thru the different chats to reply so negativaly. Do you even have any Dinar?

Don't worry about it, if you had posted, "I hate to inform you folks your dinar is worthless and you are riding a worthless dream and you people need to do your research." Pudge would have patted you on your back and posted, "Finally someone who makes sense."

Besides which if any one of us want to go and buy dinar, I am sure it won't be on a whim of a bank story. Not any more, we know the ropes. However bank stories are still kind of fun to read, anyway for me. I have my own bank stories as well. Your bank story sounds good to me....but then I like to read bank stories.

• Upvote 2

My apologies then if that is actually the case. But it is awfully suspicious when a first time poster makes a grand announcement like that when it is absolutely baseless and false. It just really sounds like a last ditch effort by a pumper.

Sorry I offended you

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Selling on a case by case purchase... Denominations are drying up so your order being fulfilled will depend on your request per my banking tellers @ 9:30am cst.

That's not a true indication of getting closer... although all situations are looking better each day.

Received a call back and they have officially stop selling.... still does not indicate close to an RV. They were told it's just harder to get from supplier.

• Upvote 3

I bought all my dinar from chase, today they do not sell nor do they buy dinar because they say dinar is not tradable as a world currency and the Iraqi GOV. is not established. So I ask them why they sold them in the past, the Iraqi GOV wasn't established then either?..............then he hung up on me#@$^%*angry.gif

awwwwwwwww sorry Mongo! :hug:

And what makes you so sure there will be no RV? What are your qualifications for making this statement?

• Upvote 1

Do you talk to dearly departed pets too? I hear that is where Okie gets most of his intel. Just sayin

No, but I do miss my pets. You must have suspected the irony in my post about secret intel. Redrock asked me about my qualifications. Well what qualifications does anyone have to think there will be an RV other than 'secret RV Intel' and 'trusted sources'?

I'm sure you get my drift ;)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

A friend of mine who banks at 1st National a couple days back placed an order for dinar, they had been selling it. They also mentioned when he did his order, there has been an influx of folks buying dinar. Anyway today they called him, they could not fill his order as they are no longer selling dinar. So it appears the watering holes are drying up I think. :mellow:

• Upvote 1

I spoke to First Citizens Bank in Northern VA today and I'm buying 250K to give to family members so they don't have to pay a gift tax AFTER I've paid my taxes. versus if I were to give them money after the RV. Although I have all of my current Dinars in uncirculated notes, I will be receiving these as circulated. I agree that it's probably Bank policy, by location, and demand versus we're "RV'ing tomorrow" type of thing, because the banks have stopped selling. Anyone know if there is a disadvantage or problem in turning in circulated notes versus uncirculated when the time comes for the RV?

I spoke to First Citizens Bank in Northern VA today and I'm buying 250K to give to family members so they don't have to pay a gift tax AFTER I've paid my taxes. versus if I were to give them money after the RV. Although I have all of my current Dinars in uncirculated notes, I will be receiving these as circulated. I agree that it's probably Bank policy, by location, and demand versus we're "RV'ing tomorrow" type of thing, because the banks have stopped selling. Anyone know if there is a disadvantage or problem in turning in circulated notes versus uncirculated when the time comes for the RV?

Hi CJ... I understand that the gifter (you) will pay the gift tax, not the recipient. So, as long as you're gifting under $13k worth per person, you won't pay the gift tax. It will save YOU a ton of money versus if you gifted them AFTER a significant RV. So, you're safe with 250k dinar value (approx. $250 US value) pre-RV. They will pay taxes on the new RV rate, as we will.

Take a little time and read through the Tax Forum here for some more clarification...

General concensus on circulated vs. uncirculated seems to be that they will all be treated the same. Hope that helps. :)