Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Traders are not being Alerted...

Dinar Buddy

Just returned from two local currency traders in Southern Cal. Both have become personal friends, we chat on the weekends. While I was there a few people were purchasing dinar. They both are selling Dinar, even today. They confirmed there are no alerts, the screens are not blinking, changing colors, or any sign of this occurring anytime soon. One friend said his business has dropped the last 60 days, people are not buying as much dinar as they were prior to summer.

Chatted with a family member working for Chase in AZ, as an area supervisor. Confirmed there are no communications, alerts, or screen activity relating to the dinar. Stated, really no faith this currency will ever come in... People were very frequent two months ago coming into the branches asking questions about the Dinar... Now, almost nothing.

Last, they are working on employee reduction and cutting costs. There is no plan to increase resources in 2011/2012.

I am doing all the searching I can do validate this opportunity, nothing leading to an RV any moment from now.

Let's o RV

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

I am sure there are probably no banks in this country getting alerts at this time. No one knows whats going to happen so I prefer to stay positive. I do appreciate everyone's point of view but I would take any statements pro or con with a grain of salt. This is a gamble and nothing short of that. Go RV

• Upvote 1

Respectfully.... ask yourself a very simple question... why would they be alerted? Their heads-up will most likely be so instantaneous, that they would only have time to simply, stop selling. I can't see it any other way...

• Upvote 1

Why aren't people buying Dinars now? Same reason that Frank and Ali and others have disappeared. They have run out of tale to tale on how and when this will happen. This site use to be eaten up with rumors and now very few and they are so stupid that they can't be considered a rumor. Not sure if we have all bought a bucket of worms but it is beginning to look like it. ONLY GOD KNOWS AND HE AIN'T TELLING!

• Upvote 1

Hi Jaxinjersey I agree with you, they'll know the same time we will.

Hi Tony! I see you've turned into a posting fool!!!! :lol: I mean that in a good way! You're doing a great job.... keep upt the fine work!

Jax

• Upvote 1

Hi Tony! I see you've turned into a posting fool!!!! :lol: I mean that in a good way! You're doing a great job.... keep upt the fine work!

Jax

Yeah, I'll be home for a few months, I had surgery, so I'll spend a lot of time here. :)

Hey Tony..................I'm in Manchester, NJ

Hi jv1054, I'm in Howell and Jaxinjersey is in Brick, so we represent the Jersey Shore.

• Upvote 1

Yeah, I'll be home for a few months, I had surgery, so I'll spend a lot of time here. :)

Well... I hope you can relax while perusing and posting.... and wish you a speedy recovery! :)

• Upvote 1

So sorry to hear anout your your surgery. Hope all is for the good, and you get recovered before

the Holiday Parties! :lol:

Hi jv1054, I'm in Howell and Jaxinjersey is in Brick, so we represent the Jersey Shore.

• Upvote 1

Thanks, I hardly see you post anymore.

Oh... I've actually been posting a bit, usually the Off Topic area... you know, all that deep and dirty political and religious stuff! :lol: Love it!

• Upvote 1

Respectfully.... ask yourself a very simple question... why would they be alerted? Their heads-up will most likely be so instantaneous, that they would only have time to simply, stop selling. I can't see it any other way...

Not that i believe this is true. But ask yourself this "since when did Banks care about you making a profit" when they can hold it back ( currency) and make alot more money than selling it for penny's on the dollar?