Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

rate 7 .22 on tuesday

jeepguy

Agreed...I had to read it a few times.

All I have to say is: It will be really nice to know me because if it RV's at $7.22 that will be more money than I will EVER need. I will most likely give away at least half (even after taxes!).

Ok NO disrespect to anyone, HOWEVER( I was gonna use BUT , but my wife tells me that any time you start a sentence or conversation with the word BUT , you negate the complete past conversation and also make the person you are talking to or typing to feel inferior),which may explain why we are separated at this point (lol ) so here we go

However, would you people PLEASE learn Spell check, it is on every computer in the world now, even I phones and I pads.

I am not sure if spell check will catch all the grammar and punctuation issues , HOWEVER I know they will catch 90% of the spelling.

for instance

when talking dollars and cents it is always $7.22 not 7,22

When using the word to, too, two, it is as follows

I am going TO the store.(meaning that you are in the process or are starting the process)

DO you want to come TOO. in this case the word Too means ALSO,(do you want to come along also? and Too is almost always followed by a ? because you are asking them if they would like to join you.

TWO, THE ONLY MEANING THIS WORD SHOULD HAVE is in the numerical spelling of the word as in a financial or numerical listing.

and finally my FAVORITE ONE

the word THEIR There They're

THEIR. MEANS something that belongs to someone else(I have seen the GURU's abuse and trash this particular word to the point that I cannot stand it anymore), (if you are gonna be a guru , learn proper grammar.

There , as in we are going over THERE, or you are identifying something , describing something or completing a sentence or definition. FOR INSTANCE(look on my last line)

They're is short for They are, as in they are going to do this or that.

There should be no other uses of these words unless they are used in their proper grammatical structure.

NO I AM NOT AN ENGLISH MAJOR, (and please correct me if I am wrong, BUT this has just gone on long enough(yes I know I seemed to negate all my previous conversations , However I was making a point).

AND YES YOU CAN REST ASSURED THAT I USED SPELL CHECK BEFORE I POSTED THIS

LOL (I am not willingly going to set my self up for a bunch of negatives. LOL

Now go out and make it A GREAT DAY

and Please GO RV

P.S. English Majors or Teachers who know proper grammar and spelling may bash away if I am wrong, Everyone else just please use your brains.

• Upvote 3

hahahahahaha you folks have been fun too read !!!! notice ,, no one even mentioned the fact that couple million folks are with out power in the north eastern part of u s ,,,and that was put in the last part of the original message ,,,, not complaining but it was fun too watch the complex conversation as too what 7. point 22 brings heyyyy every one have a great week r v eeeee 11/11/11/ @ 1.11 :lol:

Edited by jeepguy
  • Upvote 1

Calm down guys lol the last bank story was some clown who said his friend told him 5/3 was closing and thought it was because of an rv. Not only is it illegal for a bank to close that many consecutive days but the guy was referring to their text message banking being down not the bank being closed lol. Some great intel.

I am going TO the store.(meaning that you are in the process or are starting the process)

DO you want to come TOO. in this case the word Too means ALSO,(do you want to come along also? and Too is almost always followed by a ? because you are asking them if they would like to join you.

TOO is also used as a "qualifier".... as in TOO much information! There, it is used as a pre-modifier.

When used as "also", it is used as a post-modifer... that's a lot of information, TOO!

So... here's a tongue twister I just came up with... "TOO is used in TWO examples TO express TOO much information, TOO!" :)

• Upvote 4

Another Tuesday came and gone.... LMAO.... :blink:

Ok NO disrespect to anyone, HOWEVER( I was gonna (parentheses needs to be next to "I" and gonna should be "going to" use BUT , but my wife tells me that any time you start a sentence or conversation with the word BUT , you negate the complete past conversation and also make the person you are talking to or typing to feel inferior),which may explain why we are separated at this point (lol ) so here we go

However, would you people PLEASE learn Spell check, it is on every computer in the world now, even I phones and I pads.

I am not sure if spell check will catch all the grammar and punctuation issues , HOWEVER I know they will catch 90% of the spelling.

for (the "f" should be capitalized)instance

TWO, THE ONLY MEANING THIS WORD SHOULD HAVE is in the numerical spelling of the word as in a financial or numerical listing.

and ("a" should be capitalized) finally my FAVORITE ONE

THEIR. MEANS something that belongs to someone else(I have seen the GURU's abuse and trash this particular word to the point that I cannot stand it anymore), (if you are gonna be a guru , learn proper grammar.

There , as in we are going over THERE, or you are identifying something , describing something or completing a sentence or definition. FOR INSTANCE(look on my last line)

There should be no other uses of these words unless they are used in their proper grammatical structure.

NO I AM NOT AN ENGLISH MAJOR, (and please correct me if I am wrong, BUT this has just gone on long enough(yes I know I seemed to negate all my previous conversations , However I was making a point).

and Please GO RV

P.S. English Majors or Teachers who know proper grammar and spelling may bash away if I am wrong, Everyone else just please use your brains.

I corrected just a few grammar mistakes; please learn grammar and not just spelling.

• Upvote 1

hey folks a quick note : the posting of { my friend know`s a person at the bank and they say the feds say it is tuesday , 7,22 } this could be the time it is too show up or the rate any way ,,, those poor folks with the power out from freak snow storm,,, hope their cell phones were charged up too recieve the e-mail / text from adam :o man i hope thiese guys are right ,,, i`m not busy on tuesday,,, my buddy gakman is suppose too show me how too get too the 19th green under par !!!! :D hahahahaha come on r vvvvv

I will buy you a new jeep, 1 for every day of the week if it rv's at 7.22 :D

• Upvote 1

hey folks a quick note : the posting of { my friend know`s a person at the bank and they say the feds say it is tuesday , 7,22 } this could be the time it is too show up or the rate any way ,,, those poor folks with the power out from freak snow storm,,, hope their cell phones were charged up too recieve the e-mail / text from adam :o man i hope thiese guys are right ,,, i`m not busy on tuesday,,, my buddy gakman is suppose too show me how too get too the 19th green under par !!!! :D hahahahaha come on r vvvvv

Well.. Well jeepguy. Let's see tommorrow is in about 5hrs where I live. I think someones friend who knows a person at a bank is running out of time.

Ok NO disrespect to anyone, HOWEVER( I was gonna use BUT , but my wife tells me that any time you start a sentence or conversation with the word BUT , you negate the complete past conversation and also make the person you are talking to or typing to feel inferior),which may explain why we are separated at this point (lol ) so here we go

for instance

and finally my FAVORITE ONE

and Please GO RV

Thank you daddy ! biggrin.gif

$7.22 would be nice, and very helpful right about now...anybody else agree? ;)

DinarBot has Cheap Desert For Sale. Call 1-800-BUY-SAND. Enter Credit Card Number at Prompt. You will Receive Happy Fun Desert in Concentrated Form. 2-4 weeks. Have much fun with new Land. See Suggested Use Below. Not exactly as illustrated. Humans are Great Beings.