Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Can I get a +!!!!!

mzRebecca

)

Dude, I was liking some of the things you was posting about politics and all that but did you have to go and post that garbage? c'mon man

biggrin.gif

Well, thanks for the props on the political front....

With a favorable opening like that it seems to me you would probably look pretty good in cardinal and gold!

By the way... you aren't still bitter about 2003 are you? Wish we could've met in a real national championship game (USC vs. LSU).

What the heck is a co-champion anyway? wacko.gif

• Upvote 4

Gettin a littlt testy here--now let's be good--and why wait til the 6th, lol,--and USC, yep, would of been a better game than OU--CO-Champs--they didn't split that glass football did they-thought it was in Baton Rouge

It IS! Right where it belongs.

biggrin.gif

Well, thanks for the props on the political front....

With a favorable opening like that it seems to me you would probably look pretty good in cardinal and gold!

By the way... you aren't still bitter about 2003 are you? Wish we could've met in a real national championship game (USC vs. LSU).

What the heck is a co-champion anyway? wacko.gif

PURPLE & GOLD now we're talk'n.

Your team has kinda gone downhill since ole Pete left. Oh that's right, sanctions.........

It's a shame that a man can do that to a program and move on to the NFL.

Bless you friend

• Upvote 4

People from bama can think???emot-shakehead.gif

ya'll must be transplants! th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

Dude, I was liking some of the things you was posting about politics and all that but did you have to go and post that garbage? c'mon man

Actually Mr. Sassyfrass I'm not from Alabama...

But I go there as often as my schedule allows.

Bring it big Pappy.

THE Crimson Tide: 13

LSU (Loser State University): 9

:D :D :D

• Upvote 3

Thanks Everyone! I gave out all my + today and yesterday!!! Ok.... My husband is lsu and I am Bama.... So we can't lose! But........ Mama will have to make daddy happy if Bama loses.... SO, Again... win/win situation! Kisses to you all!!!

And.... ROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL TIDE ROLLLLLLLLL!!!

Rammer Jammer Yellow Hammer Give ‘em hell Alabama!

We Alabama posted ground

Here we make the rules, Roll Tide!

I’m gon’ bust it so ya’ll better make a move

If you come to Tuscaloosa home you better keep your cool, cuz…

We’re gonna beat the hell out of you!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Just went to read your profile. You are rated excellent. You also describe what may be the perfect family, the perfect beach on which to live, and say life is great! So, why would a few pluses on a forum page be so important that you would have to go and plead for people to plus you?

*shrug*

Well, I suppose there must be a reason ... so I'll just go ahead and spend one of my daily pluses on your behalf. Glad to hear your life is so great. Hope the RV makes it even better

:)

smee2

Saw the drive-by negging smee2 and clicked the green bubble in your behalf!!

:o

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

What a great Idea! :) Guess I really need to come on a little more often, I miss all the fun!

Please RV, any day now would be great!!!!! (my fingers and toes are crossed for at least a 1 to 1 though LOL)

Would it be out of line for a west-coaster to add a "FIGHT ON!" for USC this weekend?

Tough game against Stanford in Los Angeles.... What say you Tide fans? Can a USC fan join this thread?

My house is full of USC fans :woot: :woot: ( My husband says he would rather watch college ball than professional ball because they have more heart ... even though NFL is still all over my tv LOL,)

Here is your big "FIGHT ON! :twothumbs:

• Upvote 7