Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

My + and - Got Reset

pastorbigal

I have found out that I have a unlimited supply of plus`s I am drunk with power. I am the king dog pluser I may as well be a super hero

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha barmaid another round of pluses for everyone in the room please .B)

I ran out of pluses. I`m ruined. I just dont think I can go on :(

Edited by dog53

'THINK' is outta here. Good luck.

Think... I hope your not serious dude, really... no one gets along with everyone all the time, so yeah, cut some slack for us, the ones who do appreciate what you bring, if not for anybody else... we have lost too d*m many good people already... just ignore something if it bothers you...unless it's an ethical issue I might add. We need good solid "THINKers" who can help see all sides of this investment. I believe you will have plenty of support regardless of the new format around here. So if possible buddy... don't go... really, don't go, the dinarian family needs folks who can not just parrot what someone else is saying but can think for themselves. Nuff said... hope your hearing me! That's my TwoCents.gif ... for what it's worth!

I ran out of pluses. I`m ruined. I just dont think I can go on :(

Hang in there dog... you will live to "+" another day!!!wink.gif

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 2

Think... I hope your not serious dude, really... no one gets along with everyone all the time, so yeah, cut some slack for us, the ones who do appreciate what you bring, if not for anybody else... we have lost too d*m many good people already... just ignore something if it bothers you...unless it's an ethical issue I might add. We need good solid "THINKers" who can help see all sides of this investment. I believe you will have plenty of support regardless of the new format around here. So if possible buddy... don't go... really, don't go, the dinarian family needs folks who can not just parrot what someone else is saying but can think for themselves. Nuff said... hope your hearing me! That's my TwoCents.gif ... for what it's worth!

I agree! Think, I really enjoy your posts. Will you reconsider your position? I hate to see you go. Come on Think! I just got here!

I'm going to plus BettyBoop. Who's with me? She should get out of the hospital with a thousand plusses. She always makes me laugh and I dig her avatar!

• Upvote 2

I agree! Think, I really enjoy your posts. Will you reconsider your position? I hate to see you go. Come on Think! I just got here!

I'm going to plus BettyBoop. Who's with me? She should get out of the hospital with a thousand plusses. She always makes me laugh and I dig her avatar!

*sneaks up behind Canuk and hits her with a +......OOPS! ya might want to get that bruise checked. sorry!

• Upvote 1

*sneaks up behind Canuk and hits her with a +......OOPS! ya might want to get that bruise checked. sorry!

You got the most plusses out of me today! Cause you're like a breath of fresh air and make me laugh when it gets intense around here! Of course, I am out of plus ones AGAIN. Markinsa and Think, I enjoy both your posts. Same with Dalite. To Dalite I would say you have been really instrumental in helping me understand everything that is going on, including the worst case scenario, and that was before I even joined. Your insight is appreciated. Trust me, I read your posts over and over. Same with Aqua Dude, 20 Million Dinar. Lots of smart cookies here. We're here to get the whole picture and that includes getting opinions different than our own. I am here to learn and debate is a great teacher. Out of plusses... Story of my life! Now hurry up and RV already! So I can catch the sales after Thanksgiving! I'll be rich, but still a bargain hunter! Some things will never change! :D

• Upvote 1

You got the most plusses out of me today! Cause you're like a breath of fresh air and make me laugh when it gets intense around here! Of course, I am out of plus ones AGAIN. Markinsa and Think, I enjoy both your posts. Same with Dalite. To Dalite I would say you have been really instrumental in helping me understand everything that is going on, including the worst case scenario, and that was before I even joined. Your insight is appreciated. Trust me, I read your posts over and over. Same with Aqua Dude, 20 Million Dinar. Lots of smart cookies here. We're here to get the whole picture and that includes getting opinions different than our own. I am here to learn and debate is a great teacher. Out of plusses... Story of my life! Now hurry up and RV already! So I can catch the sales after Thanksgiving! I'll be rich, but still a bargain hunter! Some things will never change! :D

OHHHHHHHHHH So you're the one that brought my rep back to where it was before the reset!! THX!! (No, not really, but getting there!) Personally, I think you are in + time out! I've been giving them out all day, and haven't hit the limit yet. just sayin!

OHHHHHHHHHH So you're the one that brought my rep back to where it was before the reset!! THX!! (No, not really, but getting there!) Personally, I think you are in + time out! I've been giving them out all day, and haven't hit the limit yet. just sayin!

I think DV has me in a plus timeout...LOL! I want to bake cupcakes now and barter them for more plusses!

Well, much like the government printing more money,

this Woodstock-like love-fest of pluses seems to be

devaluing the value of the pluses that were EARNED

the first time around...

I'm going to get off my little soapbox now

and go make some mac-n-cheese, with

bacon bits.

• Upvote 1

I know it's a real bummer especially for those who've been here for any length of time and have cultivated a positive reputation among the members to have their "reputation" knocked down to 0, but I think maybe we're taking this a little too seriously. It actually reminds me of video games where you accumulate experience points and attain levels of expertise, such as World of Warcraft or other such role-playing games. In a sense isn't this kind of like role-playing? I myself had a plus count close to 300 in about 5 mos. and to see it knocked down to 0 was a little discouraging. But those who know you and have read your posts over however many months or years will always have a high opinion of and respect for you, and in the end I think that's all that really matters - to have the respect and esteem of your peers despite any ephemeral, and transitory indicator such as these pluses and minuses. In a word, "PERSPECTIVE". With that said, how bout laying on me some +'s!!! tongue.gif

"Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing." Abraham Lincoln, 1809-65

"Reputation is an idle and most false imposition; oft got without merit, and lost without deserving." William Shakespeare (1564 - 1616),

"A good name is to be chosen rather than great riches,Loving favor rather than silver and gold." Pr.22:1