Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

My + and - Got Reset

pastorbigal

Well, I tried being honest and trying to give a little insight, and that didn't work out too well....

Maybe it works out better this way........

Dalite... I for one appreciate a good civil conversation, and although we haven't talked a bunch... I really do appreciate the time we conversed... you were very civil with me, and had very good insight into this investment. That is what it is all about. I hope folks realize that it is not a "negging" (-) matter if someone speaks their mind and it doesn't go with the main stream flow... that would be absurd. I don't mind keeping an open mind. Yes, I have my own opinions, but that doesn't mean I can't grow as a person by listening to someone else's.

So... from my vantage point, as far as my dealings with you Dalite... thank you for your deep well of knowledge and your civility with me. tip_hat.gif

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 1

I 'THINK' I explained myself with sufficient clarity, and I really don't have the time for a ***** contest with you. Have a nice day.

Neither do I. Bottom line is you can either be part of the solution or the problem. Your continued disrespect for the Mod Staff and how this sight is run won't be welcomed here no matter how many "+" and "-" you have.

-

• Upvote 1

Neither do I. Bottom line is you can either be part of the solution or the problem. Your continued disrespect for the Mod Staff and how this sight is run won't be welcomed here no matter how many "+" and "-" you have.

You are just plain insulting. Seeing as I'm not a glutton for punishment and have a great deal of respect in all of my chosen professions, I refuse to take time out of my day any longer to take part in anything overseen by a person of your arrogance and lack of intelligence. Being involved in this site doesn't come close to balancing the scales sufficiently to offset your attitude and verbal abuse. Adam made you a mod, I guess he's only human.

To all who have open and rational minds that I have spoke with in the past, you will be sorely missed.

'THINK' is outta here. Good luck.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

excellent question! I think my signature addresses the topic rather well!! Everybody have a wonderful pm...cheers and tally ho!

Wow, me too. I see this is something that was decided. It's a good thing. If your positive you will earn them back.

So we start new.

Edited by uncirculd
  • Upvote 3

I sure hope somebody will throw this dog a bone. I have never said anything on this site that I did not think was the truth. Dog a good boy

I had a really good rep going now its gone So Sad

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha

GOoooooooo !!!!!!!! RV !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

• Upvote 3

Dhardage Shoot.........My rep went bad a long time ago!! See.............there was this party............OH! OOPS! We're talking bout DV. Sorry, never mind :blush:

That was so funny! You're hysterical! Man, all those plus ones gone! Just like that! Time to rebuild! Plus one to everyone, when I get more! RV! Now please! So I can stop crying over my lost points and start working on my shoe collection! :D

Edited by Canuklady
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

To whoever evened me out thanks! Seems there's a member here who loves to follow me around and neg me for no apparent reason. It's kind of annoying. Aren't we supposed to save negatives for people who post negative things about other members, etc.?

Maybe my avatar is offending someone new now? Please note, it's just an avatar, and this member does not condone husband stealing, inappropriate relationships with siblings, whatever else Angelina has done. Avatars are just avatars ok? The bug avatar doesn't mean the member has an insectorium, or wants everyone to bug off. It could mean that, but it probably doesn't. The gun avatar doesn't condone shooting people. That member probably just likes guns, or just liked the avatar. The Stewie Griffin avatar isn't really a diabolical baby, probably just someone that likes the show. Me? I like watching the Oscars, so it's different people who have won one.

Or maybe someone just doesn't like me saying Go RV? I'm going to get negged for that? I'm saying it anyway! Go RV!

Edited by Canuklady
  • Upvote 7

To whoever evened me out thanks! Seems there's a member here who loves to follow me around and neg me for no apparent reason. It's kind of annoying. Aren't we supposed to save negatives for people who post negative things about other members, etc.?

Maybe my avatar is offending someone new now? Please note, it's just an avatar, and this member does not condone husband stealing, inappropriate relationships with siblings, whatever else Angelina has done. Avatars are just avatars ok? The bug avatar doesn't mean the member has an insectorium, or wants everyone to bug off. It could mean that, but it probably doesn't. The gun avatar doesn't condone shooting people. That member probably just likes guns, or just liked the avatar. The Stewie Griffin avatar isn't really a diabolical baby, probably just someone that likes the show. Me? I like watching the Oscars, so it's different people who have won one.

Or maybe someone just doesn't like me saying Go RV? I'm going to get negged for that? I'm sang it anyway! Go RV!

Yeah I just went through and plused everyone who didnt have one. seems odd I seem to have a unlimited plus`s

• Upvote 5

Yeah I just went through and plused everyone who didnt have one. seems odd I seem to have a unlimited plus`s

I seemed to run out of +s pretty quick for some reason. Maybe it has to do with your number of posts. But I'll remember to throw you a bone tomorrow when I'm new and fresh.

You too Canuklady. We will not be deterred by driveby neg throwers!

Edited by GODyesRVmaybe
  • Upvote 3

Well gee, ain't this a kick in the balls...

This is like having a teacher erase the grades

for EVERYONE, instead of focusing on the

students who have below-average grades.

Where's the incentive for the "A" students

to work their butts off again...?

I know .. I was closing in on 850 ... I've ONLY got about 848 to go ... :D

• Upvote 2

I seemed to run out of +s pretty quick for some reason. Maybe it has to do with your number of posts. But I'll remember to throw you a bone tomorrow when I'm new and fresh.

You too Canuklady. We will not be deterred by driveby neg throwers!

LOL! Just got replenished and gave you a plus! Oh it's on now! It's a plusahpahlooza in Dinarland this morning!!!

Edited by Canuklady
  • Upvote 3