Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SFMedic Chat: 2/19/10 @ 1:48pm

k98nights

Med: WELL IT LOOKS LIKE WE ARE ON THE VERGE OF IT FINALLY BEING OVER

Med says to (01:48:28):

HEY OK

*** (01:48:30):The moderator activated the moderated mode.

Med says to (01:48:39):

I AM I THINK A VERY PATIENT MAN

*** (01:49:14):The moderator disabled the moderated mode, you may freely chat now.

*** (01:49:18):The moderator activated the moderated mode.

Med says to (01:49:34):

NOW FIRST IF PEOPLE READ THE CHATS AND THE INFO IN THE FORUMS LIKE THEY ALL SAY THEY DO THEN I WOULDN

Excuse me for saying this, but by reading this , I do not see we are losing money at all? Look at the situation. they are getting paid 950,000 dinars, if they continue to get paid that, they would be getting tremendously overpaid-- when it revalues. So they are lowering the pay check to 950 dinars because they see that it is about to revalue, and when it does revalue, they can not continue to get paid the same amount,, it would just be ridiculous if they did get paid the same amount after the revalued dinar.

This is just my opinion, I see how defensive everyone gets, so don't attack.If you agree, fine. If you don't, then that is ok too.

Excuse me for saying this, but by reading this , I do not see we are losing money at all? Look at the situation. they are getting paid 950,000 dinars, if they continue to get paid that, they would be getting tremendously overpaid-- when it revalues. So they are lowering the pay check to 950 dinars because they see that it is about to revalue, and when it does revalue, they can not continue to get paid the same amount,, it would just be ridiculous if they did get paid the same amount after the revalued dinar.

This is just my opinion, I see how defensive everyone gets, so don't attack.If you agree, fine. If you don't, then that is ok too.

What you are saying makes the most sense I have seen so far. Thank you for that very simple explanation. It is very appreciated.

Sometimes I wonder if some of you people ever finished school. How many times must this RV be explained to you. I believe their are some of you that will just never understand no matter how many times your told. For those people you need to just sit back be patient and wait for what ever the dinar revalues at. If not maybe you should change out your dinars now, and get out of this investment. Its not worth having a heart attack over it or losing sleep or migraine headaches. I get the feeling the some of you have used money that should have went torwards your bills,not a good idea otherwise why would you be getting so offensive. I believe in my heart that we will make some money , how much I dont know,but I will be happy with whatever I get. hopefully alot will just wait and see thank you

Sometimes I wonder if some of you people ever finished school. How many times must this RV be explained to you. I believe their are some of you that will just never understand no matter how many times your told. For those people you need to just sit back be patient and wait for what ever the dinar revalues at. If not maybe you should change out your dinars now, and get out of this investment. Its not worth having a heart attack over it or losing sleep or migraine headaches. I get the feeling the some of you have used money that should have went torwards your bills,not a good idea otherwise why would you be getting so offensive. I believe in my heart that we will make some money , how much I dont know,but I will be happy with whatever I get. hopefully alot will just wait and see thank you

No, none of the above. I am very educated, thank you. It just depends on who's spouting off what and how this all plays out. You have to look at both ways people are looking at it. Since no one person here is an expert and has direct first hand knowledge then this could roll any number of ways. We'll know when it happens whether we win or lose.

I REALLY LOOKS LIKE A 1 TO 1 AFTER A BUNNY EAR TO ME. i F THEY ARE SAYING ANYTHING ABOUT LIFTING THREE ZEROS WHY WOULD THEY REAVALUE NOW WHERE WE ALL CASH IN BIG AND THEN CUT OFF THE THREE ZEROS....WOULDN'T A LOT OF PEOPLE STILL LOOSE A LOT OF WEALTH?? oR IS IT THAT ALL 3-ZEROS BILLS MUST BE CASHED IN AND AFTER A PERIOD OF TIME THEY WILL BE DELCARED VOID?? IT SOUNDS LIKE THESE OTHER DENOMS ARE GOING TO COME OUT AND THEY WILL GO HAND IN HAND UNTIL THE END OF THE YEAR. wHY WOULD THE TIME PERIOD LAST SO LONG IF IT WERE A REVALUE LIKE "WE" WANT. i'M STILL NOT CONVINCED A 25,000 BILL AND A 25 WILL NOT BOTH BE CONSIDERED A 25 AND THEN A REVALUE SO ITS WORTH 75 USD.

Sure sounds like a lop to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!with a small increase in value-----the example of 940,000 dinars a month=$843.42; If the reval is 1-1,then they will get $940-a raise of $96.52-----------------------------where am I going wrong???????????

The salary adjustment is simply to have their salary maintain the same purchasing power after the RV as it had before. Commodities will be adjusted similarly. Actually quite simple.

WOW! In the last two weeks med's medication has been off, I think ! I use to like to read his prophecies and predictions. As of late he has become a rambling idiot, changing everything he has said for months and even years. WOW! There are people that follow his every word like he is the DINAR god.

I only hope that the people in his group are smart enough to see through his instability and not invest more than they can loose, or rely on him to make the right decisions.

I have lost all respect for his opinion and anything labeled with his name I will never open from this day forward.