Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Forged creation matches Obama's birth certificate

rtrusty

This is the first in a two-part series examining how researcher Ron Polland created a forged duplicate of the Obama long-form birth certificate released April 27 by the White House. This article details the methodology Polland used to deconstruct the White House document for the purpose of reconstructing his forged version. The second article will examine Polland's belief that the White House document was forged and his deductions about the alleged forger.

Researcher Ron Polland, known for his forensic investigation of Barack Obama's short-form birth certificate, now has constructed from scratch a duplicate of the document released by the White House in April, seeking to validate his contention that it was created by a forger.

"I created Obama's short-form birth certificate in 2008," Polland told WND, "and now I made Obama's long-form birth certificate."

As WND previously reported, Polland has demonstrated that during the 2008 presidential election campaign, the White House website posted an image of a short-form Obama Certification of Live Birth that actually was a forgery created by Polland, not a scan of an original certificate obtained from the Hawaii Department of Health.

"My recreation of the short-form was so convincing, the White House posted it on the White House website, claiming it was the real deal," Polland told WND. "In August 2008, I successfully duplicated the short-form in what I believe is the only way it could have been made. Now I have re-created the long-form with a forgery of my own that I believe most people will find hard to distinguish from the forgery the White House released."

For the rest of the story go here:

http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com/2011/10/dr-ron-polland-how-i-made-obamas-long.html

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 4

Seriously?? We are going to take a document from THAT site?? A site created ONLY to slam Obama. We are assuming it is real?

Let me show you some of what is posted on that site............

Hello everyone. I am coming to this site because I don't know where else to turn.

I have doubted Obama's citizenship since day one. I also have a PhD in Genetics from a top 25 university.

I attended an Obama event approximately 4 months ago. I don't want to say exactly where because I fear for my safety. After he spoke, I noticed he wiped his brow and gave the kleenex to one of his bodyguards. I followed the bodyguard and watched him dispose of the kleenex into the garbage. I then waited for approximately 30 minutes after the area had been cleared and retrieved the kleenex.

I have since done extensive genetic testing on the kleenex and have uncovered absolute proof that Obama was born in Kenya.

I am turning to this site because as I stated before I am scared for my safety. I hope I have not given away my location by having the government simply trace my IP address for this post. Can someone please help me reveal this information? They must be able to guarantee my safety.

Please!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

Seriously?? We are going to take a document from THAT site?? A site created ONLY to slam Obama. We are assuming it is real?

Hello everyone. I am coming to this site because I don't know where else to turn.

I have doubted Obama's citizenship since day one. I also have a PhD in Genetics from a top 25 university.

I attended an Obama event approximately 4 months ago. I don't want to say exactly where because I fear for my safety. After he spoke, I noticed he wiped his brow and gave the kleenex to one of his bodyguards. I followed the bodyguard and watched him dispose of the kleenex into the garbage. I then waited for approximately 30 minutes after the area had been cleared and retrieved the kleenex.

I have since done extensive genetic testing on the kleenex and have uncovered absolute proof that Obama was born in Kenya.

I am turning to this site because as I stated before I am scared for my safety. I hope I have not given away my location by having the government simply trace my IP address for this post. Can someone please help me reveal this information? They must be able to guarantee my safety.

Please!!

Wow, when your profile says Clovis, NM......dont think that would be hard to find you......or your ip addy....u are not safe....big brother is watching.... :-)

but what i dont get is whats the big deal.....if people have the courage to come out and say some blasphemous things about a person, you should have the courage to be found and challenged......but instead people hide behind there computer screens......i mean come on people......and as i said before, give it a rest.....

how can you folks get upset......the republican party screwed us....the democratic party showed up to be heros to all the people who have been hurting for the previous.....8 years....well the democratic party has now screwed us.....and guess what...still nothing we as americans can do about it.......so instead of the safety of your homes and shooting out false claims....why dont some of you come into my neighborhood, ( darker side of the tracks) and try and convince some of my neighbors, of what you proclaim..... i promise you will not make it out safely.....or your shirts.....

what has happened to americans....or america.....

cowards..... :angry:

and i do not give a rats @-$-$ about negatives.....i think thats by far the dumbest thing....you dont like it, then tell why....

nla

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Wow, when your profile says Clovis, NM......dont think that would be hard to find you......or your ip addy....u are not safe....big brother is watching.... :-)

but what i dont get is whats the big deal.....if people have the courage to come out and say some blasphemous things about a person, you should have the courage to be found and challenged......but instead people hide behind there computer screens......i mean come on people......and as i said before, give it a rest.....

how can you folks get upset......the republican party screwed us....the democratic party showed up to be heros to all the people who have been hurting for the previous.....8 years....well the democratic party has now screwed us.....and guess what...still nothing we as americans can do about it.......so instead of the safety of your homes and shooting out false claims....why dont some of you come into my neighborhood, ( darker side of the tracks) and try and convince some of my neighbors, of what you proclaim..... i promise you will not make it out safely.....or your shirts.....

what has happened to americans....or america.....

cowards..... :angry:

and i do not give a rats @-$-$ about negatives.....i think thats by far the dumbest thing....you dont like it, then tell why....

nla

:lol: I love it! And I didn't know I was hiding. Anyone brave enough to come out to the middle of no where to "get" me is more desperate than I am!

First of all, we all know as fact that this has been an ongoing debate.

Secondly, we all know that everyone who doesn't like Obama or wants him out of office, has taken on the task of trying to prove (or disprove) his citizenship.

Thirdly, we all know some very high profile and powerful people [with lots of money] have spent huge amounts of time trying to disprove the certificate.

On a fourth note, we all know that there are some wonderful graphic software programs out there that can basically recreate anything in digital format to be printed.

Lastly, Obama is still in office and nothing has been proven as rock solid evidence enough to continue the birth certificate debate or remove him from office. That's why this topic has pretty much died on the vine. (except for a few lone wolves out there)

"I have since done extensive genetic testing on the kleenex and have uncovered absolute proof that Obama was born in Kenya."

This is one of the most rediculous comments... PHD or not, genetic testing or not. There is absolutely no way you can tell a persons location at birth with ANY amount of certainty 50 years ago, from a tissue used today.

just sayin'... :P

• Upvote 3

Expert: 'Forger' of Obama birth record left red herring

Researcher painstakingly remanufactured White House release to back fraud charge

Jerome Corsi

This is the second in a two-part series of articles examining how researcher Ron Polland duplicated the Obama long-form birth certificate released by the White House April 27 to support his belief that the document is a forgery. The first article detailed the methodology Polland used to deconstruct the White House document for the purpose of constructing his forged version. This article examines Polland's deductions about the alleged forger or forgers.

Researcher Ron Polland, who produced a duplicate of Barack Obama's long-form birth certificate to bolster his argument, believes that the White House-released document was made by a professional forger who created a red herring, intentionally leaving anomalies that could be interpreted as signs of forgery but readily explained.

"The forger was not an amateur and releasing a PDF that looked like an obvious forgery was not an accident," he said.

To read more:

http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com/2011/10/dr-ron-polland-forger-of-obama-birth.html

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

It doesn't make any difference if he is or he isn't. Someone wanted him where he is and that is where he will stay, until election time and then we will see. I think people should just get over it. I certainly don't like what any of the last Presidents have done to our country and our credibility. But until we revamp Congress, get rid of the electoral college and put term limits on congressmen and senators. We are stuck IMHO

Expert: 'Forger' of Obama birth record left red herring

Researcher painstakingly remanufactured White House release to back fraud charge

Jerome Corsi

This is the second in a two-part series of articles examining how researcher Ron Polland duplicated the Obama long-form birth certificate released by the White House April 27 to support his belief that the document is a forgery. The first article detailed the methodology Polland used to deconstruct the White House document for the purpose of constructing his forged version. This article examines Polland's deductions about the alleged forger or forgers.

Researcher Ron Polland, who produced a duplicate of Barack Obama's long-form birth certificate to bolster his argument, believes that the White House-released document was made by a professional forger who created a red herring, intentionally leaving anomalies that could be interpreted as signs of forgery but readily explained.

"The forger was not an amateur and releasing a PDF that looked like an obvious forgery was not an accident," he said.

To read more:

http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com/2011/10/dr-ron-polland-forger-of-obama-birth.html

again give it a rest, you have already posted this......

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

It's sad to see how many people give up on this so easily. I for one don't care if he was born in Hawaii. I don't care if he was born in my house with me as a witness. His father was not a U.S. citizen, therefore he was not even eligible to run for President. So many have been BRAINWASHED to not pay attention to the Constitution or not to accept that "Natural Born Citizen" means born here with two parents that were citizens of the United States at the time of his birth, which he was not. His father was not a citizen of the United States, he was a British subject from Kenya. You can try to make excuses to make him eligible, but you can never convince me he is.

Show your ignorance of the Constitution if you will ,or have facts to back it up. Otherwise *** with your public educated brainwashed ignorance.

*** The last line was not necessary. Please follow DinarVets Forum Rules ***

Edited by Markinsa
See Comment in Red
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1