Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BondLady's last post here @ DV10/12/11

BondLady

Sad that people leave, but it happens. I didn't read many of BL's post but of the ones i did read i enjoyed. Keep, I can apperciate your point of view but yes there are times when you irritate the life out of me. It isn't what you say but how you say it that irritates me. But that is just how you are.:) The forums should be a PLACE OF CONSTRUCTIVE CONVERSATION AND EXPRESSIONS

OF EVERYONES OPINION. (unless it is the crazy thread, which is just a place to let your hair down and laugh):) Whether this R.V.'s or otherwise we can't change it and will just need to wait. I know this is very difficult and frustrating and people are anxious and tempers are beginning to fray but we need to have a degree of tolerance and respect for each other. I believe it will happen eventually and i appreciate that many of our members have been hearing this for what must feel like a lifetime but there is nothing else we can do. Please as i have said many times if you don't like it.....don't read it and have some respect for your fellow members. We are ALL hiding behind user name and avatars but this does not give any of us the right to judge the true individual.:D

• Upvote 1

Sad that people leave, but it happens. I didn't read many of BL's post but of the ones i did read i enjoyed. Keep, I can apperciate your point of view but yes there are times when you irritate the life out of me. It isn't what you say but how you say it that irritates me. But that is just how you are.:) The forums should be a PLACE OF CONSTRUCTIVE CONVERSATION AND EXPRESSIONS

OF EVERYONES OPINION. (unless it is the crazy thread, which is just a place to let your hair down and laugh):) Whether this R.V.'s or otherwise we can't change it and will just need to wait. I know this is very difficult and frustrating and people are anxious and tempers are beginning to fray but we need to have a degree of tolerance and respect for each other. I believe it will happen eventually and i appreciate that many of our members have been hearing this for what must feel like a lifetime but there is nothing else we can do. Please as i have said many times if you don't like it.....don't read it and have some respect for your fellow members. We are ALL hiding behind user name and avatars but this does not give any of us the right to judge the true individual.:D

you look like you have been working out............looking good..........GO DINAR

I for one, hate to see her go but if you really can't handle or don't feel like answering questions as to why you think they way you do, then I wish you the very best. Keep was very respectful and asked her to explain why a lop cannot happen and to please not to lead members on as to its not possible. I was hoping she would answer it as I would very much like to have read that. For you people who bash people like us who are against a lop but understand it could happen, then please go visit Okie's and TK's and don't promote other sites site. They tell you what you want to hear. This site is for all things that could happen and its even mentioned by the founding father of this very site. So if you want to bash me because I agree with keep in that a lop is possible, then fire away. I don't like to talk about it happening and praying it doesnt happen,but I cannot for the life of me, rule it out as a possibility. So go ahead and put your minus 1 but please do me a favor after...go on over to Okie's site. I know he will make you feel much better about this investment.

• Upvote 8

I for one, hate to see her go but if you really can't handle or don't feel like answering questions as to why you think they way you do, then I wish you the very best. Keep was very respectful and asked her to explain why a lop cannot happen and to please not to lead members on as to its not possible. I was hoping she would answer it as I would very much like to have read that. For you people who bash people like us who are against a lop but understand it could happen, then please go visit Okie's and TK's and don't promote other sites site. They tell you what you want to hear. This site is for all things that could happen and its even mentioned by the founding father of this very site. So if you want to bash me because I agree with keep in that a lop is possible, then fire away. I don't like to talk about it happening and praying it doesnt happen,but I cannot for the life of me, rule it out as a possibility. So go ahead and put your minus 1 but please do me a favor after...go on over to Okie's site. I know he will make you feel much better about this investment.

laugh.gif Well said.....I cant even believe this thread is still going to be honest.....

Im not even gonna take the time to read any of the other comments cause this all has been exaggerated big time.....seems almost as a way to get more people to leave and follow just like a different time a couple people left with their own site (and Im not talking about scooter)....

First off the majority of her posts were brought over from her site anyways so its not like you wont still be seeing her posts everyday....

Secondly, just like alot of other members noticed, I wasent completely off the wall in the manner I spoke to her, I thanked her for her hard work, told her I enjoyed reading her posts and then continued to question her about why she felt the way she did about a certain topic. I even came back and apologized to her because some thought I didnt say it in the nicest way possible, and asked her once again to explain what she meant. She answered me with more questions instead of keeping the conversation going, and then got mad because 1 person commented thinking that they thought BL was being rude the way she replied to me.....BIG FREAKIN DEAL PEOPLE!!!

No one really bashed her at all.....and you know what? I dont feel bad one bit that she got all defensive simply from someone asking her about her opinions that she posts all over dinar land.....I dont feel bad that she wanted to dramatize this whole thing, exaggerate the crap out of it, and then try to make some grand exit like she was done wrong here.....GET OVER IT!!! She didnt handle the situation like an adult.....just took it all personal and acted like a child about it....

I did have alot of respect for her and enjoyed reading her stuff.....but all that just went down the toilet cause of the way she acted....oh well....

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 5

Bond Lady thank you. You will be missed. You have joined the ranks of those who's selfless efforts benefited the cause of understanding this investment. Your contributions to the knowledge base of this site has been a pleasure to read. It's good you won't deny your passion to educate, it just won't be here.

Casualties are a sad result. Be well and I'll meet you on the other side. Sitrep...check gear...move out.

• Upvote 1

arguing on the Internet is like winning in the special Olympics, Even if you win your still retarted

That's offensive twice... Primarily to the "special" as you call them Olympics Athletes... and secondly to the People here on Forum... Congrats....

You know who appears really " retarded" with that kind of post, right?

• Upvote 4

That's offensive twice... Primarily to the "special" as you call them Olympics Athletes... and secondly to the People here on Forum... Congrats....

You know who appears really " retarded" with that kind of post, right?

Umbertino, if i could give you more +1's i would. What you said was very true.:)

• Upvote 3

Bondlady, sweetheart...i gots ya back!!!!

Your info will still get here as you well know, someone will copy and paste it here.

As for easyrider...no comment.

As for keeps....i like him even though im still waiting on his november 2nd, 2010 rv to come lol

Didn't keep say he was going to wear a tutu if it didn't happen :lol: