Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sirius,I miss your post! Hope your allright

delta22

I was thinking the same thing about DRV1804 (I think those are the numbers). Anybody heard from him?

Are you both serious about SIRIUS?

Wow... Incredible. He has been thrown to the curb a few times innappropriate comments.

The man has stated views on subjects which were incredibly wrong and prejudiced. I called him on some of it myself. IMO he is not someone I would suggest getting any credible info from.

That is my true oppinion. Yet, we all take advice or knowledge from different sources and try to form our own opinion based on that. I beg you to be cautious on what you think is true sources of knowledge. Especially if that is one of your "credible" people.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 5

Imgesing,yes I have had differences of opinion with Sirius as well,but I for one don't believe in throwing someone to the curb because of it,and while I might find some of his post far out and unbelievable I still enjoy the option to think for myself and view other opinions.I must say I hate censorship in any form or for any reason. So yes I miss Sirius and some of the others.

• Upvote 5

Wow... Incredible. He has been thrown to the curb a few times innappropriate comments.

The man has stated views on subjects which were incredibly wrong and prejudiced. I called him on some of it myself. IMO he is not someone I would suggest getting any credible info from.

That is my true oppinion. Yet, we all take advice or knowledge from different sources and try to form our own opinion based on that. I beg you to be cautious on what you think is true sources of knowledge. Especially if that is one of your "credible" people.

I researched what Sirius posted, seems to be facts, which certain groups are trying to keep hidden.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Has anyone heard from Sirius ? I haven't seen any post's or topics by him in awhile and sure do miss them. Brother if you read this please come back . Sure hope your alright.

Best way to contact Sirius (i miss his posts too) is to leave a message on his wall which will get sent into his email box. Perhaps we should all leave one, mmnnn?

Just because someone has a different opinion doesn't mean they are wrong. He may have been a little direct but from what I saw he was only responding to the slamming that he was getting first.

Has anyone heard from Sirius ? I haven't seen any post's or topics by him in awhile and sure do miss them. Brother if you read this please come back . Sure hope your alright.

...how about pzloll and rnnurse, as well? I did not always agree-but they made me laugh!

i wonder if it would be possible for the mods to "Post" a list of all the members that have been banned. Maybe they might be on that list or just away for a while.

• Upvote 1

His profile showed he logged on this morning. You should be able to see that as well on his profile page. :twothumbs:

Thanks Mark... I do see him logged in at times... just not posting... I thought that odd for him, he usually has pretty level headed input JMO

marksa when you say banned,for how long?

Indefinate : There is no time limit, or time out. Sometimes we lock them out for a day or two to give them time to cool off, but when they're obstinate and wont' listen to directions as far as following rules they're locked out permanently.

By banning Sirius, you have banned the most thought provoking poster here. Shame.

Sirus, provoked alot of people but choose not to respect the rules so he got banned. I can understand getting your point across but of course he did not listen. Have to remember folks this is a private site and there are rules. Break them and pay the price. Plus he said he knew more about american history than anyone.

TPSPRAYYDUSTER it cant be a very private site when we are paying membership dues! Also booting someone cause they said they know more about american history is ridiculus. I have had Sirius come down on some of my posts and having followed some of his threads I have never seen him get out of line untill provoked. I think its probably more a matter of him scaring people than breaking rules.

• Upvote 1

SIRIUS

ESTEWART

&

DRV1804

Have all been banned because they could not follow Forum Rules.

WHAT RULES DID THEY NOT FOLLOW.

-

TPSPRAYYDUSTER it cant be a very private site when we are paying membership dues! Also booting someone cause they said they know more about american history is ridiculus. I have had Sirius come down on some of my posts and having followed some of his threads I have never seen him get out of line untill provoked. I think its probably more a matter of him scaring people than breaking rules.

I agree Id like to know what rules he broke as well, If people are scared what scared them ?