Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Samuel L. Jackson: Tea Party is Racist

krome2ez

Then ask yourself, why is there a Ms Black America, Black Cowboy Rodeo, Black Colleges hair salons for blacks only, etc. Every other race can have their organizations, except the Whites. So, when are we going to stop apologizing for our Great, great great grandparents? The few that had slaves. But according to all the Blacks ALL the white people owned slaves. Of course, they forget who sold them to the traders. The Black African chiefs who stole them in the first place. I am not apologizing any longer, nor will I attempt to be "politically correct". I will not intentionally cause problems, but I will not avoid them..

As a bondsman, I have found that the people who scream racist, are racist themselves. And most of the black actors are themselves racist.

mojack, on 07 October 2011 - 06:36 AM, said:

Your account of black associations shows aggression and refusal to see fairly. There are still associations that are not possible for minorities to penetrate. Some of these programs you listed will give minorities a chance to be recognized where the average person would not have.

And don't pretend to understand the entire slavery disposition. Your eyes are not wide enough to give a fair excerpt.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?#ixzz1a6TF68Kf

you are sad as a person ,as long as you listen to butt munchers like al sharpen, ,jackson you will never be anything but a slave,

WHAT THE H*** ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!

I just hate O's white side... am I still racist?

That's a weird question. I hate his policies. I hate it that he can't take responsibiltiy, that everything is always someone else's fault. I hate it that he has America on the verge of bankruptcy. I hate that I can't recall hearing him ever say even one good thing about our country, and therefore, about us, to outsiders, people in other countries. I hate it that he bowed, in my name, to a Saudi king, a dictator. I hate his chin in the air looking snobbish, appearing to be the elitist who claimed that people like most of us ordinary Americans can't think clearly which is why we are fixated on our guns and religion. I hate that he believes in the views of Jeremiah Wright, who tells me what I think, instead of listening to me tell him, and what he says I think is always ugly. I hate it that, if Obama has his way, I am going to be told by a doctor one of these days that my life is not worth saving due to my age. I hate it that he hides who he really is because his records from Occidental, from Harvard, from Hawaii, and from other places he has lived are all locked down. I didn't vote for him, but I didn't make my decision because he is Black. In fact, that had nothing to do with it. I didn't vote for him, even though I didn't like McCain much either, because frankly, I didn't trust him. Now I can see why I believed that, even then. I wanted to vote for our first American Black president, just as I want to vote for our first American female president, but I will need to agree with his/her policies because I will never vote either for or against someone just because of race or sex. I will, however, vote Republican. no matter who the nominee. Period.

As to all these Black organizations, perhaps they may have been needed at one time, but in my view, the longer Blacks in this country continue to believe that they need extra help in ways that are denied to Whites, they will feel inferior. I hate this for the young people who are being taught that they are second class, and part of the reason for this is due to organizations which assure him that he is unequal to others. And as to White guilt, I have none. I have never owned a slave, and unless it is an extraordinary and unique circumstance, none of the Blacks in this country has ever been one. Further, none of my ancesters as far as I can go back ever owned a slave, either. I have no idea regarding their actual thoughts on this subject, but I came from people who, as far back as I've been able to discover, were always hard working, poor dirt farmers in southern Missouri and northern Arkansas. The Black Americans today who continue to whine about slavery are chained only by their own bonds and by the boundaries they set for themselves. But then, that's true of all Americans.

For what it's worth, I will vote for Herman Cain if he becomes the republican nominee, and later, if Alan West runs for president, I will most likely vote for him as well. Unlike Obama, both of these men bring something to the table. They have both made significant decisions and earned signficant achievements in their past. Obama has not. To the best of my knowledge, being a community organizer in Chicago is not on the same level as being an American business man with a proven record of success and being the chairman of the Federal Reserve in Kansas City, as was Cain. Nor is it on the same level as being a proven leader of military men in the ruggedness of wartime when one mistake can cost lives, nor being a strong civilian voice, without discrimination, for all Americans, as is West. Obama simply yells to his own people to quit sleepin', to quit yadds yadda yadda, whatever, but it was insulting even to me, and I'm not Black. How fake is that? In his normal speech, he doesn't drop of final letters.

So why don't you ask me to tell you what I really think of him? haha Sorry for the harangue, but I am scared about what's going to happen to our magnificent country, and I fear that Obama is leading us into the abyss.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I will need to agree with his/her policies because I will never vote either for or against someone just because of race or sex. I will, however, vote Republican. no matter who the nominee. Period.

i'm stuck on this statement, just because someone is Republican doesn't mean i agree with enough of their policies to vote for them....Just being Republican or Democrat shouldn't be reason enough for ANYONE to vote for anyone....there are WAY too many Rino's to vote just on Party

Edited by donnydoright

you might want to use that expesive computer to do some fact checking before you get on that racist bandwagon. Everything that is inclusi9ve for African American is for the help....aid...and assistance for those who have been left by the wayside....It really disturbes me when I see disparaging remarks made with little research. Primarily funded by Blacks...to Help Blacks... they didn't ask you for any money so why the problem?

You totaly miss the point. There is nothing wrong with the NAACP in general but if you are being intelectually honest with yourself, you would have to admit that if someone started the NAAWP, it would be labeled racist and exclusionary.

• Upvote 2

Don't miss the point, Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell and the republicans and TP has said to hell with America!

It wasn't about agenda, it was about power. There's no movement toward any job negotiations are any positive postions for American citizens. This country is practically FROZEN. Reps and TP representaives have said nothing will be done until we have power. They will not allow any policy changes for America, not even their own, if it appears as a positive influence on Americans!!! You have to be blind to not see it.

Rush's name was just a part of my statement and should be excluded. I don't give a crap about his remarks.

Politics is, and has always been about power. Duh.

Your precious Democrats have never held any thing up, have they? :blink:

Hell, the Democatic congress held up Obama when they had control.

Democrats had power of both houses from 2006 till 2010.

Obama blammed the Republicans, but he wouldn't have needed them, if he had all the Dem's on board.

And as far as saying that McConnell, the Republicans, and Tea Party saying "to hell with America."

Well, now you just making stuff up. <_<

And as far as the country being "frozen,"

look no farther than the

over-reaching government

and thier regulatory agencies.

That's what is stifling growth in America.

Maybe, your the blind one.

• Upvote 1

mojack, on 07 October 2011 - 06:36 AM, said:

Your account of black associations shows aggression and refusal to see fairly. There are still associations that are not possible for minorities to penetrate. Some of these programs you listed will give minorities a chance to be recognized where the average person would not have.

And don't pretend to understand the entire slavery disposition. Your eyes are not wide enough to give a fair excerpt.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?#ixzz1a6TF68Kf

WHAT THE H*** ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!

What associations are there that minorities can not penetrate. I loved the way you waxed eloquent with your words but without facts to back up your accusations, your showing yourself to be all flash and not much substance. The practice of throwing out unfounded claims without factual evidence is common place among the liberal community.

Don't miss the point, Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell and the republicans and TP has said to hell with America!

It wasn't about agenda, it was about power. There's no movement toward any job negotiations are any positive postions for American citizens. This country is practically FROZEN. Reps and TP representaives have said nothing will be done until we have power. They will not allow any policy changes for America, not even their own, if it appears as a positive influence on Americans!!! You have to be blind to not see it.

Rush's name was just a part of my statement and should be excluded. I don't give a crap about his remarks.

Once again we have a liberal throwing out claims that have no basis in facts. The Tea Party has not said "to hell with Amerca!" The Tea Party has said we need to save AMERICA from big government spending. The Tea Party wants our government to stop spending more money than we have. It's SIMPLE!!! What would your household be like if you spent at the same rate as our National Government? As for things being FROZEN..... It's the Senate Dem's that have held up Obama's job bill because they KNOW that it is political suicide and just plain wrong to RAISE TAXES IN THE MIDDLE OF A RECESSION!!!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

What associations are there that minorities can not penetrate. I loved the way you waxed eloquent with your words but without facts to back up your accusations, your showing yourself to be all flash and not much substance. The practice of throwing out unfounded claims without factual evidence is common place among the liberal community.

Once again we have a liberal throwing out claims that have no basis in facts. The Tea Party has not said "to hell with Amerca!" The Tea Party has said we need to save AMERICA from big government spending. The Tea Party wants our government to stop spending more money than we have. It's SIMPLE!!! What would your household be like if you spent at the same rate as our National Government? As for things being FROZEN..... It's the Senate Dem's that have held up Obama's job bill because they KNOW that it is political suicide and just plain wrong to RAISE TAXES IN THE MIDDLE OF A RECESSION!!!!!

What an original claim... everything doesn't relate to "liberal".

"The Tea Party has not said "to hell with Amerca!" Pardon me for not stating it's a metaphor, simply taken from the tangibles and actions to fight positive movements. The claim of their number one goal, the office of the president. Not Spending - Not Jobs. If they spend 4 years on their number one goal there's no time for progression.

Hypocrisy, those associations or situations are no longer advertised. You're not going to find national organizations or neighborhoods promoting...

Politics is, and has always been about power. Duh.

Your precious Democrats have never held any thing up, have they? :blink:

Hell, the Democatic congress held up Obama when they had control.

Democrats had power of both houses from 2006 till 2010.

Obama blammed the Republicans, but he wouldn't have needed them, if he had all the Dem's on board.

And as far as saying that McConnell, the Republicans, and Tea Party saying "to hell with America."

Well, now you just making stuff up. <_<

look no farther than the

over-reaching government

Good day.

Stupid arfican wannabe.... he must not realize that there are "black" people that are in the tea party also... just another waste of human cell tissue liberal...

very sad but true

here is another good actor i will boycott

morgan freeman now jackson who will be next ?

th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.giftongue.gif

well said

• Upvote 2

look no farther than the

over-reaching government

BTW: form of filibuster

It's the Senate Dem's that have held up Obama's job bill because they KNOW that it is political suicide and just plain wrong to RAISE TAXES IN THE MIDDLE OF A RECESSION!!!!!

Not a matter of rasing taxes - but removal of the Bush Tax Cuts is the request - and projected for year 2013, not today! Did you realize that; doesn't sounds as if you were properly informed.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

That's a weird question. I hate his policies. I hate it that he can't take responsibiltiy, that everything is always someone else's fault. I hate it that he has America on the verge of bankruptcy. I hate that I can't recall hearing him ever say even one good thing about our country, and therefore, about us, to outsiders, people in other countries. I hate it that he bowed, in my name, to a Saudi king, a dictator. I hate his chin in the air looking snobbish, appearing to be the elitist who claimed that people like most of us ordinary Americans can't think clearly which is why we are fixated on our guns and religion. I hate that he believes in the views of Jeremiah Wright, who tells me what I think, instead of listening to me tell him, and what he says I think is always ugly. I hate it that, if Obama has his way, I am going to be told by a doctor one of these days that my life is not worth saving due to my age. I hate it that he hides who he really is because his records from Occidental, from Harvard, from Hawaii, and from other places he has lived are all locked down. I didn't vote for him, but I didn't make my decision because he is Black. In fact, that had nothing to do with it. I didn't vote for him, even though I didn't like McCain much either, because frankly, I didn't trust him. Now I can see why I believed that, even then. I wanted to vote for our first American Black president, just as I want to vote for our first American female president, but I will need to agree with his/her policies because I will never vote either for or against someone just because of race or sex. I will, however, vote Republican. no matter who the nominee. Period.

As to all these Black organizations, perhaps they may have been needed at one time, but in my view, the longer Blacks in this country continue to believe that they need extra help in ways that are denied to Whites, they will feel inferior. I hate this for the young people who are being taught that they are second class, and part of the reason for this is due to organizations which assure him that he is unequal to others. And as to White guilt, I have none. I have never owned a slave, and unless it is an extraordinary and unique circumstance, none of the Blacks in this country has ever been one. Further, none of my ancesters as far as I can go back ever owned a slave, either. I have no idea regarding their actual thoughts on this subject, but I came from people who, as far back as I've been able to discover, were always hard working, poor dirt farmers in southern Missouri and northern Arkansas. The Black Americans today who continue to whine about slavery are chained only by their own bonds and by the boundaries they set for themselves. But then, that's true of all Americans.

For what it's worth, I will vote for Herman Cain if he becomes the republican nominee, and later, if Alan West runs for president, I will most likely vote for him as well. Unlike Obama, both of these men bring something to the table. They have both made significant decisions and earned signficant achievements in their past. Obama has not. To the best of my knowledge, being a community organizer in Chicago is not on the same level as being an American business man with a proven record of success and being the chairman of the Federal Reserve in Kansas City, as was Cain. Nor is it on the same level as being a proven leader of military men in the ruggedness of wartime when one mistake can cost lives, nor being a strong civilian voice, without discrimination, for all Americans, as is West. Obama simply yells to his own people to quit sleepin', to quit yadds yadda yadda, whatever, but it was insulting even to me, and I'm not Black. How fake is that? In his normal speech, he doesn't drop of final letters.

So why don't you ask me to tell you what I really think of him? haha Sorry for the harangue, but I am scared about what's going to happen to our magnificent country, and I fear that Obama is leading us into the abyss.

I will, however, vote Republican. no matter who the nominee. Period.

Weird stuff happening to posts, or maybe just fat finger syndrome..

This is what I tried to post;

I thought I was a Republican until I understood what they really stand for.

The Republican Party was hijacked by the GOP, now they stand for the crony capitalism that is helping to destroy us'

The progressives hijacked the liberals, they used to be the libertarians.

Now I don't know what I am if a label is needed, perhaps a traditional valued constitutional libertarian? argh, I'm an America, tired of the deception coming from all sides.

If we keep from using labels, I think we are much more alike than different. It is in labeling ourselves we create a divide and are separated from our neighbors and fellow Americans.

I agree with TP, we really do need to move on. We need to drop animosities induced by too much labeling, we need to engage in genuine dialect, and then we need to all come together to turn this country around.

Edited by divemaster5734
  • Upvote 1

Weird stuff happening to posts, or maybe just fat finger syndrome..

This is what I tried to post;

I thought I was a Republican until I understood what they really stand for.

Now I don't know what I am if a label is needed, perhaps a traditional valued constitutional libertarian? argh, I'm an America, tired of the deception coming from all sides.

The progressives hijacked the liberal movement, they used to be the libertarians.

If we keep from using labels, I think we are much more alike than different. It is in labeling ourselves we create a divide and are separated from our neighbors and fellow Americans.

I agree with TP, we really do need to move on. We need to drop animosities induced by too much labeling, we need to engage in genuine dialect, and then we need to all come together to turn this country around.

Love it! I agree it would be more beneficial to work together to solve real problems... no Libs or Cons, just people.

• Upvote 2

Where do you live? I live in the US of A and my eyes are wide open. What about yours?

Love it! I agree it would be more beneficial to work together to solve real problems... no Libs or Cons, just people.

I think both parties should be dismantled. Let the ciizens vote and those votes cast are counted, not the Electoral college deciding who wins. Start from scratch and have no parties, just people who want to work for the people and keep our nation as it was.

I think both parties should be dismantled. Let the ciizens vote and those votes cast are counted, not the Electoral college deciding who wins. Start from scratch and have no parties, just people who want to work for the people and keep our nation as it was.

"In the end, the Truth will be known"

Already, genuine Americans are loosing the chains of media programming.

Let's hope this is the end of the divisions created by those that can only prosper through lies and deceit.

• Upvote 1

Mojack, totally agree with you and am putting this to rest. Had a bad day at work and should know better than to get on a thread that is controversial to say the least. We will agree to disagree about some things, but one thing we have in common and that is we are Americans and believe in our country. I am not a rebel, but guess I could be with enough provocation. Not sure where I came up with the Bush thing, so I apologize for jumping down your throat on that one.

I was shocked and disappointed when I saw the interview with Morgan Freeman. I'm disappointed that Samuel Jackson cries racism to a nation that has made him a multi-million dollar celebrity. Does he think that only blacks watch his movies? Has he not looked in the mirror? I'm shocked that there is such a thing as the NAACP, when the nation would be in an uproar if there was an NAAWP. I'm shocked that there is still a celebration of "black history month", when the nation would freak if you suggested a celebration of "white history month", even though "hispanic history month" would be OK. I'm totally shocked that a big-mouth bone-head like Al Sharpton can have his own TV show, when the whole nation knows that if he was white, he wouldn't keep 10 viewers. Some of my best friends are black, and for the most part we share the same opinion about this junk. How many more generations have to pass before ALL colors can get over the sins of our forefathers? My prayer is that Herman Cain is just one of many blacks, hispanics, and asians that come to the forefront of the Tea Party movement so that even these aforementioned racists can comprehend that the Tea Party is NOT a racist movement.

I hope Herman Cain gets the nomination but the old Republican establishment will put their foot down ........and guess why........the GOP is a few years away from nominating a black man .........that's not racism it is politics

Mojack, totally agree with you and am putting this to rest. Had a bad day at work and should know better than to get on a thread that is controversial to say the least. We will agree to disagree about some things, but one thing we have in common and that is we are Americans and believe in our country. I am not a rebel, but guess I could be with enough provocation. Not sure where I came up with the Bush thing, so I apologize for jumping down your throat on that one.

(Big Smile) Have a better day and thanks!

PS: Love your dress!

• Upvote 1

This guy gets it! I must WARN you...VERY STRONG LANGUAGE!!!!!!! Do not click the link if you are offended by cursive language. He is a black man with, I believe, TEA PARTY sentiments, so he must be a RACIST right? According to S.L. Jackson. Yea right. This man would get a warm reception by the Tea Party, that the Lame Stream Media and ignorant people are trying to portray as racist. He's just another intelligent American that see's the writing on the wall. WATCH only if you are not offended by strong language. I love his passion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VL2313MRn1E

• Upvote 3

This guy gets it! I must WARN you...VERY STRONG LANGUAGE!!!!!!! Do not click the link if you are offended by cursive language. He is a black man with, I believe, TEA PARTY sentiments, so he must be a RACIST right? According to S.L. Jackson. Yea right. This man would get a warm reception by the Tea Party, that the Lame Stream Media and ignorant people are trying to portray as racist. He's just another intelligent American that see's the writing on the wall. WATCH only if you are not offended by strong language. I love his passion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VL2313MRn1E

NOWi am laying on the floor ROLLING justsan

Hey, drop the Tea Party sentiments, racist slang and any kind of credits.... this was funny as hell..... rolling - loved it! :lol:

• Upvote 2

I hope Herman Cain gets the nomination but the old Republican establishment will put their foot down ........and guess why........the GOP is a few years away from nominating a black man .........that's not racism it is politics

IF he gets the nomination he gets my vote. You should see my casual attire

Uhhh not true,mailers are sent out quarterly asking for donations. So yes they do ask for money

If you say so.....I Know different.....in fact the next one you get.....I will personaly donate $1,000.00 in your name. How about that. Unless you have or had a membership, not even on their radar screen. just saying

• Upvote 1

Then ask yourself, why is there a Ms Black America, Black Cowboy Rodeo, Black Colleges hair salons for blacks only, etc. Every other race can have their organizations, except the Whites. So, when are we going to stop apologizing for our Great, great great grandparents? The few that had slaves. But according to all the Blacks ALL the white people owned slaves. Of course, they forget who sold them to the traders. The Black African chiefs who stole them in the first place. I am not apologizing any longer, nor will I attempt to be "politically correct". I will not intentionally cause problems, but I will not avoid them..

As a bondsman, I have found that the people who scream racist, are racist themselves. And most of the black actors are themselves racist.

Guess you got that all figured out! Kinda narrows it down