Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Samuel L. Jackson: Tea Party is Racist

krome2ez

They did...100 years ago except it was called the KKK. :D

You need to check up on your rhetoric.

The KKK was started by the Democratic Party to eliminate Republicans.

The KKK killed several WHITE Republicans as well as black ones, then deteriorated into the hate mongers they are today.

The Tea party has no use or affiliation with the KKK, it is as despised as the progressives are by the Libertarians.

The Republicans were taken over by the GOP, just the the progressives took away the Democratic Party.

If you don't live by labeling yourself, you might realize you are more alike than different.

We need to put this division behind us and realize we are all Americans.

Its amazing to me how the statement is always made why is there a black caucus, or affirmative action, blah, blah, blah every time I hear that it lets me know right away we are dealing with well anyway.... you know the question should be WHY is there a need for any of this well let me see............ BECAUSE IF THERE WASN"T minorities and less fortunates would still be coming in thru the back door, or maybe still rideing at the back of the bus, lets see or not allowed to vote.... humm what about asking for a drink of water oh wait no you can't drink from that anyway just shows your ignorance when you make that type statement.... if thats the case why is there a need for the FDA, or the FBI, or the CIA, or the NRA, or the FCC, FCRA, for that matter why do you need the TEA PARTY or the RNC.... think maybe it might have something to do with the fact that they have it on pretty good authority that if you don't fight for it the PTB arent just standing waiting to hand it to you and they sure as hell aren't chasing any one down and saying HEY you know we have screwed your ancestors for centuries but you know what we have seen the error of our ways and here you go we are finally going to do whats right and open up a level playing field for everyone so here ya go enjoy. Please give me a break its real easy for the oppressor to say hey for give and forget lets move on BUT just take this and be happy and forget the past.

Edited by tarsi
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Its amazing to me how the statement is always made why is there a black caucus, or affirmative action, blah, blah, blah every time I hear that it lets me know right away we are dealing with well anyway.... you know the question should be WHY is there a need for any of this well let me see............ BECAUSE IF THERE WASN"T minorities and less fortunates would still be coming in thru the back door, or maybe still rideing at the back of the bus, lets see or not allowed to vote.... humm what about asking for a drink of water oh wait no you can't drink from that anyway just shows your ignorance when you make that type statement.... if thats the case why is there a need for the FDA, or the FBI, or the CIA, or the NRA, or the FCC, FCRA, for that matter why do you need the TEA PARTY or the RNC.... think maybe it might have something to do with the fact that they have it on pretty good authority that if you don't fight for it the PTB arent just standing waiting to hand it to you and they sure as hell aren't chasing any one down and saying HEY you know we have screwed your ancestors for centuries but you know what we have seen the error of our ways and here you go we are finally going to do whats right and open up a level playing field for everyone so here ya go enjoy. Please give me a break its real easy for the oppressor to say hey for give and forget lets move on BUT just take this and be happy and forget the past.

How do you know where you are going if you forget where you came from.??

• Upvote 2

Yah see, but its not, the Tea party was protesting barry soetoro's election WAY before he had failed this country, heck, they were protesting his being brought forward as a candidate....granted once he was elected the failure started almost immediatly....But the tea party starting shouting WAY before then about Soetoro...

There was no Tea Party before Obama rolleyes.gif

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

"HEY you know we have screwed your ancestors for centuries but you know what we have seen the error of our ways and here you go we are finally going to do whats right and open up a level playing field for everyone so here ya go enjoy. Please give me a break its real easy for the oppressor to say hey for give and forget lets move on BUT just take this and be happy and forget the past."

There is nothing more oppressing than the anger we choose to carry toward those who oppress us. I know this because I carried that anger for many years. And this was toward real people who actually oppressed me personally, not just long-dead oppressors who oppressed my long-dead ancestors, all people I had never even met. People in this country don't own slaves any longer, so this really isn't your fight. It belonged to your ancestors. You are fighting in a paper bag, because you have no real enemy left alive to hammer. The angst and anger you carry hurts you, not others. You can absorb yourself in this and never be able to step out of it, as I once did for many years, or you can make another choice. If you and others like you who are trying to wage this battle were to use that same energy to extend a hand to others and to make your own lives richer and better, you would bring real honor to those long-dead ancestors who wanted only to be treated equally. You are re-creating their anger every time you refuse to let it go, but if you leave your ancestor's anger and rage behind, you will then be able to step into your own proud place in this time and place. And when you use your energy in striving to become all that you can be in this wonderful world, your ancesters will know their redemption.

• Upvote 1