Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sonny1 where do you think we are on this thing Rving?

gta1218

And you're the freeking rocket scientist?

Here little pink piggy piggy :eyebrows:

Definitely not a rocket scientist, there was just no money in it.....All of my PhD's center around Business, Economics and Sociology....you'd be surprised how much Sociology plays a roll when your at the levels of business i'm at.....From what i've heard of Adam (He seems to be a semi-successful businessman), he maybe the only other person on this board that understands that

The guru comment wasn't meant as a slant against the uneducated masses, although i understand how they could have taken it that way.....It was more a slant against where the misinformation was coming from....when Iraq is putting out an article a week with either Shabibi or Maliki's name in it...and you still don't know their names....it becomes obvious that your information isn't exactly kosher....

We need to understand AS A FORUM that the BS putting out by the pumpers is just that, BS and to start following the real news....it's kinda sad that there are more 'rumors' posted on a daily basis here then actual News Articles.....I hope to change that

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

We need to understand AS A FORUM that the BS putting out by the pumpers is just that, BS and to start following the real news....it's kinda sad that there are more 'rumors' posted on a daily basis here then actual News Articles.....I hope to change that

The news is kinda bare, when you have maybe one or two relevant articles posted in Iraq, and then you have 10x people commenting on those articles, you can understand how the rumors out number the actual news...

-

Definitely not a rocket scientist, there was just no money in it.....All of my PhD's center around Business, Economics and Sociology....you'd be surprised how much Sociology plays a roll when your at the levels of business i'm at.....From what i've heard of Adam (He seems to be a semi-successful businessman), he maybe the only other person on this board that understands that

The guru comment wasn't meant as a slant against the uneducated masses, although i understand how they could have taken it that way.....It was more a slant against where the misinformation was coming from....when Iraq is putting out an article a week with either Shabibi or Maliki's name in it...and you still don't know their names....it becomes obvious that your information isn't exactly kosher....

Can I get your address? I want to send you an "I'm Awesome" or "Epic" t-shirt.

Can I get your address? I want to send you an "I'm Awesome" or "Epic" t-shirt.

A T-shirt? really? What am i in 3rd grade or white trash? Bah, i don't remember the last time i wore a T-shirt, if i'm not wearing a full suit i feel like a slacker....sure there are those beach days were i can get away with a nice polo, but a t-shirt, that's just trashy

• Downvote 10

A T-shirt? really? What am i in 3rd grade or white trash? Bah, i don't remember the last time i wore a T-shirt, if i'm not wearing a full suit i feel like a slacker....sure there are those beach days were i can get away with a nice polo, but a t-shirt, that's just trashy

a trophy then? :rolleyes:

Not sure where you live, but here in Newport/lLaguna Beach, if you wear a polo to the beach, and not a t-shirt, people would stare and wonder what was wrong with you :blink:

• Upvote 2

I don't care what anyone says, I think that's funny! :lol:

Gosh Donny, you had better get busy. I have not seen one news post from you yet. So all of your Ph.Ds have not taught you one thing about research? Where did you get those pieces of paper? Matchbook cover?

No, I take my comments back. You know more than any of us, you are more educated, you have more high level friends, you live at a plane that we plebians can only dream of, you are smarter, so keep it up. This is actually very entertaining. Some people are just jerks and are not smart. But you are of the ilk that is smart and a jerk. This is gonna be fun!

Thanks Donny. I for one, am happy you found DV!. And I know that with the profits from your 20 million dinar investment, you will be helping people, the environment, and the world become a better place, because that is the kind of guy you are. You will probably replace Steve Jobs. Yes, I know, he was a close friend and you mentored him. Walter Isaacson told me so, of course, Walter also said you mentored him as well.

How did we get along without you? And really, your sommelier awaits you.

• Upvote 3

The news is kinda bare, when you have maybe one or two relevant articles posted in Iraq, and then you have 10x people commenting on those articles, you can understand how the rumors out number the actual news...

-

With a Ph.D. in Sociology, you would think Donny would have a full spectrum of knowledge and understanding of news vs. rumors. Obviously, he does not.

Actually, the news has been so slow for the past few days, that without Donny around, we would not have too much to comment on. Thanks Donny! You allowed us to sink one level below the rumors level to converse and comment with you.

Too bad because I think you are much, much smarter and more creative than Okie, but you just can't make the Okie grade. Keep working at it, you will achieve that goal. And we are here to support you. You can call on us.

Ok Kids, don't make me stop this car!!! Play Nice!

-

I hope that car is traveling on a two way street.

B)

Edited by Carrello

Yes, I know, he was a close friend and you mentored him. Walter Isaacson told me so, of course, Walter also said you mentored him as well.

Oh! You know Walt also? I've got to admit the blow out 'holiday party' he had in 2006 was a great time, you've mentioned before you own a golf cart cover company, I've never gotten into Golf, while i have taken lessons with Mickey Wright...Whenever Andy Palmer brings up playing with him, i just never really feel a 'want' to do it

Good chance we've ran into each other in the real world though, if you're close with Walt and sell a high quality cover....odds are we know a few of the same people

• Downvote 4

What about one that says ridewithme38, isn't that your other screen name secret agent man

• Upvote 1

Gosh Donny, you had better get busy. I have not seen one news post from you yet. So all of your Ph.Ds have not taught you one thing about research? Where did you get those pieces of paper? Matchbook cover?

No, I take my comments back. You know more than any of us, you are more educated, you have more high level friends, you live at a plane that we plebians can only dream of, you are smarter, so keep it up. This is actually very entertaining. Some people are just jerks and are not smart. But you are of the ilk that is smart and a jerk. This is gonna be fun!

Thanks Donny. I for one, am happy you found DV!. And I know that with the profits from your 20 million dinar investment, you will be helping people, the environment, and the world become a better place, because that is the kind of guy you are. You will probably replace Steve Jobs. Yes, I know, he was a close friend and you mentored him. Walter Isaacson told me so, of course, Walter also said you mentored him as well.

How did we get along without you? And really, your sommelier awaits you.

so he SAYS............Personally, I have found that people who have a NEED to brag about who they are...........who they know........and what they have done (all while hiding behind an anonymous nick) are usually just blowing smoke

What about one that says ridewithme38, isn't that your other screen name secret agent man

IF that is true, it would explain some things to me.

How about the Marine Room on a Sunday afternoon? Rumble! Have you been going to Mutt's for a long time, and I mean decades?

Hmmm...haven't been there, yet-I might need to check it out! Have you been able to buy IQD from any local OC banks, or just online dealers?