Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dr. Conrad Murry and Possum...

The old doc has the "deer in the headlights look" everytime the cameras are on him. Non-believers take notice! The look reflected in the docs eyes is the same one you will have when possum and the other faithful followers cash-in!!! You will look foolish and guilty for having doubt and not believing! Possum says get the drum beat going cuss we got a weekend coming up and it's time to PARTy!!!! Go for it, get in your birthday suit and that thing, air her our on a hayfield atop a four wheeler hooking butt!!

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 18

You're so right....You're so special and witty and convincing in your sharp statements that I feel the urge of shaking your hand.... Well.....Now that I think of it...Instead of giving you my hand... I'll give you one of my fingers... The middle one

Not sure who's giving you the hegs but I covered you. I'm with you Uman. This guys a joke.

Here little pink piggy piggy :eyebrows:

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 7

Not sure who's giving you the hegs but I covered you. I'm with you Uman. This guys a joke.

Here little pink piggy piggy :eyebrows:

Thanks Man.....Since I'm a true Democratic ( in the real meaning, not in the Party meaning) I'm ready to accept the verdict of Readers on all my posts.... Always...

Again thanks.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

Possum....Don't let the non-believers ruffle your fur....You are a true visionary...just like Steve Jobs!!! Your vision is truely God Like! Me and the boys have been awaiting your words of wisdom. Please....direct all here at Dinarvets in the true direction. We all await your words......oh great one! OTF

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

You're so right....You're so special and witty and convincing in your sharp statements that I feel the urge of shaking your hand.... Well.....Now that I think of it...Instead of giving you my hand... I'll give you one of my fingers... The middle one

im with you on this guy i don't comment very much, because what i would say would get me kicked off this site..lets just say that the way i was raised ,the lies that he spouts would get you a neck tie party........and not in a good way...

Edited by jfredmuggs
  • Upvote 2

Umbertino - I plussed you on all the negatives. It's not about being a 'non-believer'. If we were non-believers we wouldn't be on this site every day hoping today is the day. It's about crazies wasting our time with their STUPID, nonsensical posts!

• Upvote 2

Not quite sure how Possum went from -10 to +2 at the same time Umbertino & Cooked went down to -2. Possum's got some friends evidently....

You don't tug on supermans cape

you don't spit into the wind

You don'y pull the mask of the ole Lone Ranger

And you don't mess around with...........................Possum???..blink.gif

• Upvote 1

Umbertino - I plussed you on all the negatives. It's not about being a 'non-believer'. If we were non-believers we wouldn't be on this site every day hoping today is the day. It's about crazies wasting our time with their STUPID, nonsensical posts!

Thank you... It is appreciated.

The old doc has the "deer in the headlights look" everytime the cameras are on him. Non-believers take notice! The look reflected in the docs eyes is the same one you will have when possum and the other faithful followers cash-in!!! You will look foolish and guilty for having doubt and not believing! Possum says get the drum beat going cuss we got a weekend coming up and it's time to PARTy!!!! Go for it, get in your birthday suit and that thing, air her our on a hayfield atop a four wheeler hooking butt!!

You have obviously read the story of Rihanna and her trip to Ireland as you in a lame attempt elude to it in several of your posts.

Weak, just plain weak. Head back to OOM as the patients there love you as you fit in.

There was a time when you were funny, but that was a long time ago.

pp

Post of the Day. +1

pp

• Upvote 4

Once again possum shines with his witty attempt at humor. He utterly fails again but succeeds at wasting everybody's time. All you are doing now possum is earning yourself more negative reputation points. I agree that you should be posting at okies site as possum would fit in real good over there.

• Upvote 1