Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Possum has credible intel...

possum

Possum had surgery on his paw today and the doctor was an Iraqi . I asked him if he knew when RV was going to happen and the rate. He told me that he will be retired before the year is over and it has already happen for certain governments and a few VIP's who are connected to the government . And the rate to the public will be over $3.50 usd. Possum was also told that he would never have to use a third world doctor again because he is rich now.. The nurses all wanted possums phone number and said they loved to PARTY!!!! And wanted to play in his hay field!! Possum left the hospital with a big grin on his face!!

Kave Cat Krinkles Loves Possum. sHE SAYS It's delicious. WOEM.

We do occasionally let them out ...............I mean I have let you, Mack, Cisole , BJ and a few others out recently. B)

Possum is not mental, he's the sanest person in this place. hee, hee. btw Betty you be lookin hott! you make me want to be a cartoon. :lol: just kidding.

I heard Doctor Conrad Murray might be looking for a job....I know you've got to have trouble sleeping at night..

possum, on 04 October 2011 - 11:26 PM, said:

Possum had surgery on his paw today and the doctor was an Iraqi . I asked him if he knew when RV was going to happen and the rate. He told me that he will be retired before the year is over and it has already happen for certain governments and a few VIP's who are connected to the government . And the rate to the public will be over $3.50 usd. Possum was also told that he would never have to use a third world doctor again because he is rich now.. The nurses all wanted possums phone number and said they loved to PARTY!!!! And wanted to play in his hay field!! Possum left the hospital with a big grin on his face!!

you must enjoy playing possum...... hide and then all of a sudden make a post that could only be created by a moron....... give OKie a kiss goodbye for us

Possum has been around here for years just making light of things..... Take a pill Hitman and stop thinking everyone is Okie..... You sound paranoid and pshychotic...... KEEP IT COMING POSSUM!!!! I for one have always got a kick out of your posts!!

He wrote that "stuff" ( let's be elegant) and got 7 pluses so far..I'm curious to see how many more he will get....

Freakin' unbelievable the way some people react sometimes....

Logic is evidently NOT one of the parameters when it comes to their judgment...I guess that's ok....Maybe....

I gave him a plus for the pure entertainment value.... Logic and Possum don't go hand in hand!!!! LOL Keep it light and have fun!!!!!

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 5

I smell possum pooh again.

Here little pink piggy piggy :eyebrows:

Possum has been around here for years just making light of things..... Take a pill Hitman and stop thinking everyone is Okie..... You sound paranoid and pshychotic...... KEEP IT COMING POSSUM!!!! I for one have always got a kick out of your posts!!

I gave him a plus for the pure entertainment value.... Logic and Possum don't go hand in hand!!!! LOL Keep it light and have fun!!!!!

Just because you think Possum is the best thing here on DV is no reason to call Hitman paranoid and psychotic. I've said it before that if this is your brand of humor then i have some fart jokes and knock knock jokes that should keep you in hysterics for hours. You are one of the few remaining who love Possum and his reputation points show it. Also for those new to the site, they think that Possums post has some credibility to his supposed intel. His posts are stupid, time wasting and mis-leading to say the least. I dont need Possum to keep it light as you say. I can read the rumors and news then decide what I want to believe then turn somewhere else to get my humor from. If you think Possum provides entertainment value then her is one for ya: I just farted. That should keep you entertained for a few hours.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

He wrote that "stuff" ( let's be elegant) and got 7 pluses so far..I'm curious to see how many more he will get....

Freakin' unbelievable the way some people react sometimes....

Logic is evidently NOT one of the parameters when it comes to their judgment...I guess that's ok....Maybe....

its better than some of the other "stuff" possum has wrote, but its still garbage. and possum needs those pluses to offset the 110 negatives he has. i am sure on okies forum he (okie) gets pluses all the time from his blind followers who believe his rambling lies. it just proves that there are a few possum followers who beleive his lies, hence the positive feedback.

this guy entertains you? :blink:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Just because you think Possum is the best thing here on DV is no reason to call Hitman paranoid and psychotic. I've said it before that if this is your brand of humor then i have some fart jokes and knock knock jokes that should keep you in hysterics for hours. You are one of the few remaining who love Possum and his reputation points show it. Also for those new to the site, they think that Possums post has some credibility to his supposed intel. His posts are stupid, time wasting and mis-leading to say the least. I dont need Possum to keep it light as you say. I can read the rumors and news then decide what I want to believe then turn somewhere else to get my humor from. If you think Possum provides entertainment value then her is one for ya: I just farted. That should keep you entertained for a few hours.

You nailed it!!!! I LOVE fart jokes!!!! I even have a fart ap on my iphone!!!!! Making it look like one of my employees has farted while he is dealing with a client is Hysterical!!!!! You see, in my opinion life itself has enough troubles and problems that keep coming at you over and over that I need and relish the simple and the light hearted!!!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

its better than some of the other "stuff" possum has wrote, but its still garbage. and possum needs those pluses to offset the 110 negatives he has. i am sure on okies forum he (okie) gets pluses all the time from his blind followers who believe his rambling lies. it just proves that there are a few possum followers who beleive his lies, hence the positive feedback.

this guy entertains you? :blink:

HE IS JUST JOKING!!!!!! WOW.... Don't take lfe so serious!!!! Your not going to get out of it alive anyway!!!!

• Upvote 2

Possum, I have a question. Did the doctor say when it was going to revalue? Is the doctor sure it will rv by the end of the year and which month?

thanks for the life advice there vanilla ice........

Vanilla Ice?!?!?! Love IT!!!!!! ICE ICE BABY!!!!!! Sorry your life sucks so bad that you had to give yourself a name WE NEED RV!!!!! You know what I need???? A cold Shiner and comfortable chair!!!! Oh wait, I already got that!!!!

• Upvote 1