Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

All of a sudden we have gone from an imminent RV @ $8.47 to "maybe next year @ $1". What changed that created this sudden turn-around? Seems we have been here many times in the last 2 years. One has to question if this is real in the first place, or only real in Tony nd Okie's mind. I for one have wasted too much time and hope on this. It's back to work for me. This way I can (hopefully) awake to a suprise someday without the continuing daily anticipation and inivatable depression. Nuff is Nuff.

RV wishes to all....

Edited by The Eagle
  • Upvote 6

All of a sudden we have gone from an imminent RV @ $8.47 to "maybe next year @ $1". What changed that created this sudden turn-around? Seems we have been here many times in the last 2 years. One has to question if this is real in the first place, or only real in Tony nd Okie's mind. I for one have wasted too much time and hope on this. It's back to work for me. This way I can (hopefully) awake to a suprise someday without the continuing daily anticipation and inivatable depression. Nuff is Nuff.

RV wishes to all....

I believe that it is 1 of 2 scenarios with them. Either they realize that they are being made fun of for being wrong CONSTANTLY, and want time to "regroup" OR (probably the more popular answer) they truly do know something and want to scare people into selling out early. Personally, I think it is the first.

• Upvote 2

Well look at this way.....you may have just stepped off the rollercoaster. There is always a brightside and if you did just step off....then maybe you can enjoy this as opposed to being an addict and miserable.......I speak from expierience. Just an observation.......no bash implied. :) and good luck.

the dealers are waiting on a shipment of the new Redenominated currency....they'll go back to pumping once that shipment comes in...the dealers needed to sell out their old currency so they don't get stuck with it, like you guys will

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 6

did anybody really believe that an RV at $8.47 was imminant? rofl. I still think October is very doable, and $1 sounds awesome to me also.

Of COURSE it was imminant!! The GURS said so, right? How were they supposed to know that Yogi was gonna steal their "Basket" sheesh

Well you may have gas and the funny part about it YOU MUST OWN DINAR or you wouldn't be here.

Call me stupid if you want, but i believe that despite this site being the best there is,.......i truely think there are some people who do not actually own dinar who are members. If you look at the people who consistently bash, are full of negativity, NEVER contribute anything positive to any post, regardless of how good the post or information contained within that post is, then i have to wonder about their reasons for being a member other than to put people down, get a rise out of the other members, build a reputation for themselves which they get some form of self gratification from and pull this whole investment and site to shreds give every opportunity. I am sorry if this offends anyone but it is just my opinion.:unsure::twocents:

• Upvote 1

Call me stupid if you want, but i believe that despite this site being the best there is,.......i truely think there are some people who do not actually own dinar who are members. If you look at the people who consistently bash, are full of negativity, NEVER contribute anything positive to any post, regardless of how good the post or information contained within that post is, then i have to wonder about their reasons for being a member other than to put people down, get a rise out of the other members, build a reputation for themselves which they get some form of self gratification from and pull this whole investment and site to shreds give every opportunity. I am sorry if this offends anyone but it is just my opinion.:unsure::twocents:

Yep they can't afford dinar;)

It is sad.

I have known people that are so completely miserable they only want to spread pain and suffering at any cost.

the dealers are waiting on a shipment of the new Redenominated currency....they'll go back to pumping once that shipment comes in...the dealers needed to sell out their old currency so they don't get stuck with it, like you guys will

Not sure why you got so many negs.....I found it hystericallaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

did anybody really believe that an RV at $8.47 was imminant? rofl. I still think October is very doable, and $1 sounds awesome to me also.

8.47 was absolutely ridiculas. A one to one is what the Iraqi people are being preped for as I understand it, and that is a very doable number. Personally, yes I can see this happening in Oct. I think a lot may be riding on this weeks meetings. I'm certainly not the most informed but am hoping for some potential good news in the Wed- Fri timeframe this week.

• Upvote 1

BETTYBOOP, you sexy L'il caricature you. All I said was I had GAS. Didn't say anything about not having DINAR. I've got plenty, thanks and buying more every payday!

RV,RV,RV!

BETTYBOOP, you sexy L'il caricature you. All I said was I had GAS. Didn't say anything about not having DINAR. I've got plenty, thanks and buying more every payday!

RV,RV,RV!

Not aimed at you personally......just thinking out loud that there will be people on all the dinar sites who do not actually owm any dinar , dong or any other currency. :)