Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Where's Everybody Hiding At????

ajax

This site has never been more BUSTLIN' OVER with excitement these past couple weeks... and now... I don't think I've seen it this deserted... it's like a ghost town here today.... Wha??? No Adam, No Sonny, No Ennorste.... heck, I had to go over to Franks site to even get ONE lonely Starr Dogger post.... I'm so lonely I could cry....lol... These folks get us all addicted to this crap, then they go away just when we need them the most... lol

I think we are all just stepping back a bit, hoping we here the RV announcement. It is almost like everything has been said anyway. Just waiting, go do something else other than checking news and rumors on any site, it is in the works, I don't see how it can't be. GO RV GO.

February is historically a quite period. Most people get burned out by the all the bogus predictions through December and January that by middle to end of Feb people tune out the rumors and the rumor mongers take a break. It should pick up by March because of elections and the end of the first fiscal quarter. It really is pathetic, I'm hearing the same theories on the RV being in the budget that I heard since 2007. :shakehead:

Maybe if you stop traveling around the country and stop in the chat room, you may see some peeps! :lmao:

ARRRRGGGHHHHHHHHH !!!!! Where'd you come from? That pic scared the livin' bejesus out of me! Mother puss bucket!! Whew! I was replyin' to this thread & hit post & this "thing" popped up in my face! ;-)

"133" Posts...whoah! Gankans, you have been an extremely busy little monkey lately haven't you... maybe I have missed out on the VIP thing... Perhaps I need to finish (..the 10 posts?) and get involved with a Chat room...or maybe buy a Dinar Intel book or two from some of these guys... Hey, maybe we're all on the wrong side of this investment... maybe I need to stop selling "Quiznos restaurants" and start selling DINARS! Whatcha think? lol THIS RI has GOT TO HAPPEN SOON..... Gankans we gotta get lunch soon man!

This site has never been more BUSTLIN' OVER with excitement these past couple weeks... and now... I don't think I've seen it this deserted... it's like a ghost town here today.... Wha??? No Adam, No Sonny, No Ennorste.... heck, I had to go over to Franks site to even get ONE lonely Starr Dogger post.... I'm so lonely I could cry....lol... These folks get us all addicted to this crap, then they go away just when we need them the most... lol

The kids are off from school this week a lot of people are on vacations.