Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Guru Freeway Bill 9/28

krome2ez

My link

I found this on: National Media Center

clicked on today's date:

and I found this article with a link that I cannot get to translate:

http://alaalem.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=36128

I keep getting an error?

here is what is posted:

MDC: There is a secret deal between Maliki and the Kurds reached after the initiative of Erbil.

http://alaalem.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=36128

Said a leading role in the mass change the Kurdish opposition to Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki and Kurdish regional President Massoud Barzani, contract agreements "do not know anything about it", after the announcement of the initiative, Erbil, while Deputy leading the coalition of state law that the dispute between the parties is that Barzani, seeks to strengthen the region at the expense of the center, with al-Maliki seeks to strike a balance between the two. Said Jalak, leader of the MDC Kurdish opposition, the paper is "negotiating Kurdish first, which included 19 points were not secret, it has provided to political parties after the first round of negotiations to form a government, which fought a coalition of Kurdish blocs, including the opposition." The Jalak that "no objections to the paper when announced, but in return there have been observations which, as regards the government as illegitimate if the withdrawal of the Kurdistan Alliance, "adding," and then verbally agreed between all parties, on those points. "

9-28-2011 Guru Freeway Bill For the doubter about the Erbil agreement and HCL, I have been reluctant to post a confirmation until I got one. I got one!

Krome......your giving the word GURU a bad name, guru this and guru that. If you need some couch time with a good doctor to see why you have a deep anger for this word i'm sure someone on DV can recommend a good Shrink. How about it?ohmy.gif

Krome......your giving the word GURU a bad name, guru this and guru that. If you need some couch time with a good doctor to see why you have a deep anger for this word i'm sure someone on DV can recommend a good Shrink. How about it?ohmy.gif

What??? :blink:

Long before I invested in the Dinar,

and knew anything of DV or the other sites,

they have been calling these people "Gurus."

Where on earth did you get the idea,

that by me finding this "from another site,"

that I came up with the moniker of Guru?

Maybe you need a little couch time. ;)

I'll get my couch time later with a good nap.

في غضون ذلك، قلل النائب علي الشلاه؛ عضو ائتلاف دولة القانون بزعامة رئيس الوزراء نوري المالكي، من شأن تلويح الأكراد بالكشف عن محاضر جلسات اتفاقية اربيل بالقول "ليس لدينا خشية من الإعلان عن محاضر اجتماعات أربيل".

In the meantime, downplayed the Prosecutor alshlah; member of the State of law coalition led by Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki, the Kurdish threat to disclose the records of the meetings of the Convention to say we don't have Arbil for fear of the Declaration on the records of the meetings of Erbil.