Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Med Chat 9-27-11 12:30 PM CST

jlassociates

This information all sounds very good, but how do we know it's true and accurate? Did it come from someone in the meeting, or someone that had access to an attendee after the meeting? To just throw this out with no identifiable source makes it very suspect. We want the content to be true, but to accept it simply at face value is a fool's errand. Back up your intel.

• Upvote 2

IMHO I believe Shabibi is waiting for the Erbil agreement to be implemented. The instability is coming from the power struggle by the secular blocs. Parliament needs to implement it by Constitional Law and force Maliki to accept what he agreed upon. What happen to Allawi's position of Security Council? Was it ever settled? Just my thoughts. Thanks for the post. God Bless Semper Fi :huh:

• Upvote 1

THIS ISNT THE FIRST TIME SONNY HAS TRANSLATED SOMETHING AND NEVER BEEN TRUE TO ITS CONTEXT....................LET HAVE A PROFESSIONAL TRANSLATE THIS ......JUST POST THE TRANSCRIPTS AND I'LL WILL HAVE IT DONE WITH NO BIAS OR AGENDAS!!!!

i am not saying your a complete idiot, however i am sure my friend who is from dubai and speaks arabic did an ok job...

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

YES YOU ARE BASHIN!!!........AND LET ME ASK YOU ....HAS THERE BEEN ANYONE HERE RELIABLE WITH ANY OF THE INFORMATIONS POSTED.....WHY NOT GIVE SOMEONE ELSE A TRY.....A NON BIAS ENTITY ......SOMEONE THAT DOESNT LOOK FORWARD TO ATTENTION AND PRAISE.....SOMEONE WHO JUST SEARCHES FOR FACTS IN PRINT AND NOT HERESAY......LETS TRY THAT FOR ONCE SINCE NOTHING ELSE SEEMS TO BE WORKING AS FAR AS FINDING THE TRUTH WHAT'S REALLY GOING ON!!!!!!

Now thats not being unbias or objestive. All I asked is what makes u any more reliable,and u provided nothing other than to say u are. Oh and the caps make it even more convincing. Again I ask what makes u any more reliable,simple question.

• Upvote 1

Now thats not being unbias or objestive. All I asked is what makes u any more reliable,and u provided nothing other than to say u are. Oh and the caps make it even more convincing. Again I ask what makes u any more reliable,simple question.

I agree.. Anybody thats been around this forum long enough knows Sonny1 is a straight up guy, and hates all the B/S rumors.. <_<

No proof = RUMOR---not credible!

capt cliff

I agree with you!

I agree.. Anybody thats been around this forum long enough knows Sonny1 is a straight up guy, and hates all the B/S rumors.. <_<

LMAO! Do you realize how foolish you’re statement is? Anyone who has been around from the beginning knows what I mean. I am not bashing anyone, but really? He may be a stand up guy, but he has contributed his fair share of wrong intell/rumors.

Edited by inheritance
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Kapperoni and Bondlady seem to be discussing the IMF/WB meetings. I saw nothing in their chats that mentioned anything about Shabs getting skewered at all. Pretty much a lot of references to "get on with it boys". Check their info out for yourselves.

HA! HA! I did immediately after reading Sonny1 post and came to the same conclusion you did. I was wondering [before you posted this] what Bondlady and Kapperoni would have to say, if anything, about it since all three are so well respected in their input and opinions.

:D

I agree with you!

LMAO! Do you realize how foolish you’re statement is? Anyone who has been around from the beginning knows what I mean. I am not bashing anyone, but really? He may be a stand up guy, but he has contributed his fair share of wrong intell/rumors.

You've been invovled with these forums as long as i have. <_< If you have not figured out who's full of B/S and who ain't, then i got some ocean front property for sale for ya. :lol: