Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

10-3-2011 IRAQ National holiday

Dinar Buddy

It has been stated many times that Shabibi likes to change bank rates on a three day weekend, and during Tuesdays thru Thursdays windows. Next week we have a three day holiday weekend and the banks open back up on Tuesday next week. Last, Shabibi returns today from Washington. We could be in the final phase for Shabibi to release the RV.

Let's go RV

• Upvote 6

It has been stated many times that Shabibi likes to change bank rates on a three day weekend, and during Tuesdays thru Thursdays windows. Next week we have a three day holiday weekend and the banks open back up on Tuesday next week. Last, Shabibi returns today from Washington. We could be in the final phase for Shabibi to release the RV.

Let's go RV

I like where you're going with this!!! biggrin.gif Gooooooo Rvvvvvvvvv!!!!!!

JUST curious----in a meeting of the heads of state of the countries of the world at the UN---why in hell would soros be invited to speak unless it was a side confrence or he is just kicking around as breakfast, lunch , dinner, rubing elbows to fill his agenda---where is buffets 15 minutes---where are the illuminari--

Find it hard to believe, makes it easier to believe he and his cronies are minupulating the world events but why go public much easier to work behind the scences unless taking over is closer than we know about!

capt cliff

• Upvote 1

Let's go RV

Who cares about Oct 3...can you imagine NOW.....I am actually excited over what is going on in the US at the UN.

+1 if you like my AVATAR.... I know I do :P

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Let's go RV

The Tuesday through Thursday dates are the dates when the Bank of International Settlement(BIS) has traditionally changed countries currency rates. They are responsible for sending the new rates to all of the other Central Banks and are headquartered in Switzerland. Though they play no part in determining the rate of a country, they act as the starting point for a countries dispersement of a rate change.

Who cares about Oct 3...can you imagine NOW.....I am actually excited over what is going on in the US at the UN.

+1 if you like my AVATAR.... I know I do :P

She's nice, but I really got a kick about your earlier comment about Wilson and Spalding. Sport enthusiests will get that one!

C'mon RV. I need you.

JUST curious----in a meeting of the heads of state of the countries of the world at the UN---why in hell would soros be invited to speak unless it was a side confrence or he is just kicking around as breakfast, lunch , dinner, rubing elbows to fill his agenda---where is buffets 15 minutes---where are the illuminari--

Find it hard to believe, makes it easier to believe he and his cronies are minupulating the world events but why go public much easier to work behind the scences unless taking over is closer than we know about!

capt cliff

Yeah that crook Soros is up to no good, and I do not like the idea of him being involved around Shabbi. Soros should have been behind bars a long long time ago.