Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

2000th Post Wins!

cisole

Stuff the regs...muscle in!!

I love to cook...generally nothing plain. I like a challenge and try to make up recipes with the ingredients in the pantry or fridge.

Now the countdown is merely from 100 to the finish post!

I will cook a lot of new stuff in spurts and teach my kids they love to cook also and my daughters friends cant believe she can make chicken N dumplins, her granny doesnt even roll her own dumplins, we dont like those store bought ones!

Do you garden or farm at home?

I actually have a lot of down time,

Oleman do you have a lot of down time?

We do our training at the hospital for mass cal and then after some computer work we are done, except we are on call 24/7

that may end for me soon though, the powers that be have found out about my dual certification and now they are after me to credential more and pull shifts in the ER.......... dang, there goes all my sittin on me bum reading! <_<

Not really I work 12/12 7/week.

I will cook a lot of new stuff in spurts and teach my kids they love to cook also and my daughters friends cant believe she can make chicken N dumplins, her granny doesnt even roll her own dumplins, we dont like those store bought ones!

Do you garden or farm at home?

Not any longer...I've been a dairy farmer, irrigator and my parents/brother have a horticultural block...kiwifruit and avocados...I lead a very transient lifestyle travelling to work in the Asia Pacific region so no ties for me as I couldn't stand to see plants die....

Good general all rounder.biggrin.gifwink.gif

Yes you have well rounded talents....in all fields of expertise ;)

Ohhh, BB! I love to bake,

I bet you make some beautiful stuff! Do you make a lot of stuff to take to work and surprise your co-workers? smile.gif

All the time and i do all the food for the leaving parties when people move on to new posts and i make the sunday dinner if i am late duty for us all.cool.gif

In PNG when I worked there in January it reached 55C and 98% humidity....I was working out in the sun/jungle ....damned hot and a killer...no matter how much you drank you didnot pee as the sweat ran off...yukky memories....not pleasant :huh:

I understand,but iisn't it amazing how the human body adapts?