Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

2000th Post Wins!

cisole

Ahh a man with a plan.... could be devious!! cool.gif

Good to see you back!

I like a man with a plan.... wonder if they leave this open if we will be aloud to have the riot we had on the other thread? Oh i so hope so . trying to be this controlled is killing me.......especially for this length of time. I know tantric is meant to last but even Mack , D.T. and BJ don't keep me waiting this long!!!!biggrin.gif

Where's the nurse gone....nurse?? Nurse??? Where are my meds??

In the post along with your piggy t-shirt. xbiggrin.giftongue.gif

• Upvote 1

I was waiting for someone to post to ask where you were? Can you stick around for a bit or come back in say 45mins as I need someone to bounce posts off to bring this home asap

Ok, I am back, sorry, have been back awhile but reading an argument about lopping the 000s, people got a little rowdy! :lol:

Hey BB, long time no talk to, hope things are quiet where you are,

my patients dont talk to me much so things are usually quiet! :P

Thanks CRNAmiss. The other sites are a waste of time....this thread is much more important and may yet continue on beyond 2000

I agree but there was no one on here for a few minutes so I was checking out the other threads, no new news :(

ohh, pooh on them people (uh oh, dont let cisole hear me say the P word)!

do you want me to call them again? it has been a few weeks and I have a DSL line to call back home I can do it tomm when I go back to the hosp?

Won't talk, can't talk.... top secret stuff huh?...my lips are sealed...mum's the word

lol, no......... thats not it, they cant talk when there asleep! :lol:

ohh, pooh on them people (uh oh, dont let cisole hear me say the P word)!

do you want me to call them again? it has been a few weeks and I have a DSL line to call back home I can do it tomm when I go back to the hosp?

lol, no......... thats not it, they cant talk when there asleep! laugh.gif

Please if it isn't too much troublebiggrin.gif Thanks in Advance.wink.gif

What??? Surely someone sleeps talk....quick find drugs to make them talk. ...Hey you are not alone...don't be scared..we are here for you..Chin up!!

haha, I found you guys, but it was scarey for a min,

thankfully no one sleeptalks for us, although we have good drugs that will make you tell us things right before you go to sleep and not remember it when you wake up!!

*pssst, where is the treasure??* :o:o:lol::lol: