Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

2000th Post Wins!

cisole

so seriously, what the heck is everyone doing up...i guess everyone went out tonight... and had to check in on the DV's. and what have ya'll done with MS BettyBoop? wore her slum out huh..

She's woerkin' the late shift at the hospital tonite. Second show in the Dr's lounge.laugh.gif

OK BJ what the heck does "Never got a dinner" mean? I am totally confused.

Don't know if anyone answered you yet ... so much to try to catch up on here. The dinner refers to the dinner that accompanies the "roast" of a celebrity. Red Buttons is highlighting the fact that all these famous people never got a dinner, never got a roast, as if the person who IS getting the roast, getting the dinner, is not worthy of it if these well known examples are not getting a dinner. Got it? Okay !!

:)

smee2

I overheard one of the shock therapy patients saying:

They was giving me ten thousand watts a day, you know, and I'm hot to trot! The next woman takes me on's gonna light up like a pinball machine and pay off in silver dollars!

Stepford Wife. She pays out in Ones.

AND NO .. We didn't call you yet!!! In about 200 posts you should get your call.

Ooops .. I saw you posting and assumed you were gonna ask if we were there yet?

Yeah, you tell him Beej. Leave us to do all the work and think he can come in here steal the prize....NOT LIKELY, I should think.dry.gif

Whomever wins the prize .. it has been another great thread .. and just maybe this one won't be put out to pasture when it tops 2,000. I mean we've kept it relatively clean ... at least to our standards anyway.

As long as we can keep you and Design Interrupted on separate sides of the room.blush.gifblush.gifblush.gifblush.gif

Did you ever surrender the "P" word she was fishing for earlier????

All that on one bottle of wine. Whoa!

Edited by mcuman