Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

2000th Post Wins!

cisole

Nothing better than a man who can appreciate a good woman and care about her as she him. More so when they accept each others faults and realise nobody is perfect.wub.gifrolleyes.gifwink.gif

BB, If you see any who fill that bill over there mam, kindly send them my way after the RV please, Thank you mam in advance! ;)

lol, almost made me spit my tea! :lol::)

Plan 3 is we have several here that are invested. One is a Female so we all decided to have a group grope and get sent home that way. :lol: Just kidding.

Congratulations.. making it past the first year is an achievement in todays worldbiggrin.gif

Thank you she is a doll.

Try getting out more....don't just hole up on your block away from the towns....The RV may change your perspective ;)

*sigh*, but I like hiding out in remote places, thats fun for me, just have to find a like minded person to share it with! :)

But really, when I am home I have kids over all the time hanging out with mine and a select few friends that come over frequently to eat (thats the part where I like to cook) and they hang out for an evening of talking and watching the kids swim or movie night, I do get out...........,some............. :huh:

*sigh*, but I like hiding out in remote places, thats fun for me, just have to find a like minded person to share it with! smile.gif

But really, when I am home I have kids over all the time hanging out with mine and a select few friends that come over frequently to eat (thats the part where I like to cook) and they hang out for an evening of talking and watching the kids swim or movie night, I do get out...........,some............. huh.gif

Post R.V we wil meet up together and find some of these men i speak of togetherbiggrin.gif