Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

2000th Post Wins!

cisole

Oh, and I forgot Russell Crowe in Master and Comander

Actually Russel Crowe in anything!! laugh.gif

or nothing............ ohmy.gifwink.gif

Agreed! But i have to say his best for me was A beautiful mind. He played the part wonderfully and i use this film to teach my students about schizophrenia. It shows the trauma of this illness perfectly.

Agreed! But i have to say his best for me was A beautiful mind. He played the part wonderfully and i use this film to teach my students about schizophrenia. It shows the trauma of this illness perfectly.

I saw that BB, He was wonderful in that movie but it made me sad, such potential in a life and his relationship with his wife and such a shock when she found out.

It made me sad :(

I saw that BB, He was wonderful in that movie but it made me sad, such potential in a life and his relationship with his wife and such a shock when she found out.

It made me sad sad.gif

schizophrenia is a very tragic illness to suffer. The film showd it from the patients perspective which was wonderful because it helped others understand. sad.gifsmile.gif So really it is sad but can have +ve outcomes.

Whats the food like in the mess...plenty of ME spice or plain American?

Both here here where I am, but theres plenty of it and you can always fall back on salad, fruit or cereal when you need to.

One thing I am going to do when I get home is make a BIG pot of soup almost everyday. I love to cook and do a lot of it when I am home and I dont like canned soup and thats all they have here :(

Wish they would let me in that kitchen! ;)

Both here here where I am, but theres plenty of it and you can always fall back on salad, fruit or cereal when you need to.

One thing I am going to do when I get home is make a BIG pot of soup almost everyday. I love to cook and do a lot of it when I am home and I dont like canned soup and thats all they have here :(

I agree cr, i just back back here and I cooked the whole time I was home.

Already miss it.

Can you pull a double shift and work two jobs at once....the rest of the troops will love you for some real homemade food and soups!

I actually have a lot of down time,

Oleman do you have a lot of down time?

We do our training at the hospital for mass cal and then after some computer work we are done, except we are on call 24/7

that may end for me soon though, the powers that be have found out about my dual certification and now they are after me to credential more and pull shifts in the ER.......... dang, there goes all my sittin on me bum reading! <_<