Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

2000th Post Wins!

cisole

I know, right? How silly. I suggested he post his beef about it within this thread to get us closer to 2000! And actually,, on that same note, McDarnut, that somebody technically has their "boxers in a bunch" because their screen name is "Mr" some-colored "wolf." :)

We are getting closer to 2000! woohoo!

Maybe that's the problem? The sissy man is wearing panties? The tight squeeze makes him grouchy!

• Upvote 1

Living out in the boonies, the ladies around here learn to do alot of things that the city girls call AAA for. The one thing I will not do absolutely will not do no way no how and that is change a tire. Silly huh. Will shoot snakes, trailer a horse 1800 miles by myself, wander the property if I hear something, but no tires.

I just got a new gun! :) (and I'm a lady)

What did you get? I have a Bersa 380, Glock and a 22 rifle.

Maybe that's the problem? The sissy man is wearing panties? The tight squeeze makes him grouchy!

Maybe so, lol! I love all the witty comments. DV is full of a lot of smart people. Y'all make me laugh out loud next to my sleeping husband. He probably wonders what the heck I am always cracking up at.

Yes I know ... my eyeballs are still trying to regain their focus. ;)

BJ focus on me, do you know if Mack is OK? Look straight at me, focus right between my.....

Maybe so, lol! I love all the witty comments. DV is full of a lot of smart people. Y'all make me laugh out loud next to my sleeping husband. He probably wonders what the heck I am always cracking up at.

Are you or your husband military? Thank you to both of you for what you do for the American people.. Now. what type of gun did you get?

Living out in the boonies, the ladies around here learn to do alot of things that the city girls call AAA for. The one thing I will not do absolutely will not do no way no how and that is change a tire. Silly huh. Will shoot snakes, trailer a horse 1800 miles by myself, wander the property if I hear something, but no tires.

Mine was a 45 auto....way back in the day

That's funny. I pull over to help people change tires and I am an assistant manager of a luxury brand purse store. I ell handbags for a living, shoot guns for hobbynand change a flat tire for anyone. If you saw me or knew me, You'd never suspect I could change a tire!

Oh, and as for my new gun, I got a little Walther P22.

He put in an appearance for about 10 minutes .. didn't say too much ... threw the odd caber comment out there .. then left - like a thief in the night .

OK, just as long as he is still breathing, he will survive. I saw the picture of his caber or one similar to it. Of course BB was tired, but she was coherent. and did do more than a oneliner.

That's funny. I pull over to help people change tires and I am an assistant manager of a luxury brand purse store. I ell handbags for a living, shoot guns for hobbynand change a flat tire for anyone. If you saw me or knew me, You'd never suspect I could change a tire!

Oh, and as for my new gun, I got a little Walther P22.

I am thinking about getting one of those, not sure what the next one will be. I have assets that need to be protected. Know what I mean BJ?

BJ focus on me, do you know if Mack is OK? Look straight at me, focus right between my.....

Are you or your husband military? Thank you to both of you for what you do for the American people.. Now. what type of gun did you get?

My husband is a detective full-time and a Navy Captain, in the reserves now. Thank you for thanking him. :) he carries a mean 9mm glock. I wouldn't mind one myself. I need a smaller gun to carry in my purse though. I guess I could always buy a larger purse...since I sell them for a living. You'd never know I am a Walther P22 gun toting, tire-changer in my spare time, lol!

I think that's the problem ... I was trying to focus between your ... and then I think I just started drooling ... and then .. I don't rememememeber ... :drool:

Maybe I should change clothes. The weather is finally cooling down, who would have thought that 95 would be cool? Only in Texas.

My husband is a detective full-time and a Navy Captain, in the reserves now. Thank you for thanking him. :) he carries a mean 9mm glock. I wouldn't mind one myself. I need a smaller gun to carry in my purse though. I guess I could always buy a larger purse...since I sell them for a living. You'd never know I am a Walther P22 gun toting, tire-changer in my spare time, lol!

Well, we are really glad to have you posting. I bought the purse with the hidden compartment in the side to carry your weapon and it was good, but tended to wear out fast in the compartments that weren't meant for the gun. I think our other thread was a little more risque and fun. But this is fun, Piggy.