Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

State of emergency in the US embassy in Baghdad

TonyDownTheShore

Captain, I liked your comments, and agree with you. Thank you. I think Maliki is really being backed into a corner.

"Thanks for your cousin coming out of the closet---opens a new can of worms but in my mind whether this article is factual or not --the 3-6 sects making up the iraqi government are really fed up with the present government and are forming ties with others to achieve a new majority to take out the present ruling power--? .."

Hey Zig, did you see the 3-6 sects? I had it wrong. It's sects. I owe somebody an apology. And thanks for mentioning Knights of White Satin, because, I don't know why, but the Mamas and Papas came into my brain, Mama Cass, and then a cheeseburger. Now I'm hungry.

• Upvote 1

I'm guessing here but I think this may have to do with the withdrawal of U.S. forces from Iraq. Our withdrawal is based on a number of conditions as set by the UN and is directly related to the four main stumbling blocks to an RV, The Erbil Agreement, HCL, the appointment of a Defense Minister and then Chap. 7 sanctions that state that Iraq must have a means for defending itself in case of a military attack. It wouldn't surprise me that they may have brokered a deal with the Kurds and asked us negotiate additional terms. No wonder everyone at the embassy is all twitterpated and burning the midnight oil.

Carrello +1, with fries please!

Edited by mcuman

The other night, I was invited to dinner at my friend Shirley's house. The oldest son of her dear departed husband was there. Small talk led to the fact that he has served in the State Department in various locations throughout the world. He mentioned Chalabi as being the US choice to run Iraq (at some point). I'd seen the name Chalabi, but not much lately, and then this whacky article came out. To me, it looks as though Chalabi made a deal with Sadr while at the US Embassy, so there was probably US support for the deal. Just my humble interpretation, for what it's worth. Seems as though Maliki will either be pressured into compliance with everything he agreed to before, or he'll be out. Oh, by the way, I told my new acquaintance about my currency speculation, and he thought it sounded like a good bet, so I gave him a website where he could buy dinars.

• Upvote 1

* Declare a state of emergency in the U.S. Embassy in Baghdad

September 19th, 2011 04:49 pm · Posted in NEWS (Iraq & World Currency)

The future of Iraq – in particular:***** sources well-informed about the

resentment of the great American vice president and the Congress Party, the

Iraqi d. Ahmed Chalabi.***** Sources, who asked not to be named said the future

of Iraq: that yesterday,***** witnessed intensive contacts with Dr.. Chalabi was

used all means of communication of mobile phones and even closed-circuit

television and participated in most corners of the U.S. Embassy in Baghdad.

*****The same sources added: that the confirmed information received by the U.S.

Embassy in Baghdad, suggesting that the Sadrists and the Attorney-Chalabi had

concluded a political agreement,***** although the parties supplemented terms of

the agreement which will be announced during the next few days.***** The sources

indicated that immediately after the arrival of this information, the embassy

has seen a continuous movement of the center was done very discreetly numerous

contacts with the Attorney Chalabi to try to bend it “apparently” to continue in

his new alliance with the Sadrists*****

http://www.mustakbal...-01-39&Itemid=8

As a former code breaker in WWII(Indian)I decided to take a crack at it. If you record while reading this outloud, then play it back in reverse here is what it said...." Trapped in Embassy, Help, Send American food, Thank you satan, electricity for only 2 hours a day, thank you satan Iraqis Bed bug infestation critical, thanks alot satanangry.gif

As a former code breaker in WWII(Indian)I decided to take a crack at it. If you record while reading this outloud, then play it back in reverse here is what it said...." Trapped in Embassy, Help, Send American food, Thank you satan, electricity for only 2 hours a day, thank you satan Iraqis Bed bug infestation critical, thanks alot satanangry.gif

Ummmm, I believe you were supposed to PASS the bong :lmao:

:lmao:

The other night, I was invited to dinner at my friend Shirley's house. The oldest son of her dear departed husband was there. Small talk led to the fact that he has served in the State Department in various locations throughout the world. He mentioned Chalabi as being the US choice to run Iraq (at some point). I'd seen the name Chalabi, but not much lately, and then this whacky article came out. To me, it looks as though Chalabi made a deal with Sadr while at the US Embassy, so there was probably US support for the deal. Just my humble interpretation, for what it's worth. Seems as though Maliki will either be pressured into compliance with everything he agreed to before, or he'll be out. Oh, by the way, I told my new acquaintance about my currency speculation, and he thought it sounded like a good bet, so I gave him a website where he could buy dinars.

Ha! Ha! A post this AM here said that unless one's dinar was in an Iraq bank, we are out of luck! See what happens if you do not stay 'current' on the 'intel'. :P Oh, I think the post was removed! :lol:

almost fell out of my chair! :o:blink::lol::lol::lol::lol:;)

It's really quite simple...takenthe last letter of each word...combine it with the second letter front the word before...now find the closets verb...then add the first letter of the word to the right...start over...don this till the wind runs out...then change to vodka...

At that rate, it wouldn't take me long to get to the vodka. Come to think of it, it might not take me long, anyway.

:rolleyes::o:unsure::lol: