Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

HEY BIG DUMMIES

CinMike

Oh how the big dummy gurus have failed AGAIN! Quit your job huh Okie? If it doesn't happen I'll reveal my sources huh Tony Tnt? Its Obama huh guys? Now its Maliki holding it up huh? Now it the US troop withdrawl that's keeping it from happening right? NO!!! Let me tell you what it is ya big dummies. It just ain't ready yet. Plain and darn simple, and you big dummies don't know crap about poop. I just wish for once one of you dummies would reply to my bashing so I know you hear me. Come on okie, fire back

I have plenty of shots to give. Tony T you have buried yourself with all your lies and proven deception

also for those of you that don't know okie and Tony have several different names that they use so it seems there is more Intel. Oh do I sound mad? Oh should I stop reading the rumors if they make me angry? I tell ya what when you start paying my bills you can tell me to stop reading the rumors. Until then... Down with the gurus.... All of em.

Go Rv. Go away big dummies.

and you take no responsibility for believing these lying jokers in the first place? There has never been nor ever will be any possibility of advanced notice or intel on an RV, it doesn't exist so no one has it to share. If an RV happens, Shabibi and a handful of his coworkers are they only ones that will know and they are not going to tell anyone, least of all someone that would let it leak to okie and his guru brethren. I understand your upset if you were lead down the path, but you went willingly.
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 8

Oh how the big dummy gurus have failed AGAIN! Quit your job huh Okie? If it doesn't happen I'll reveal my sources huh Tony Tnt? Its Obama huh guys? Now its Maliki holding it up huh? Now it the US troop withdrawl that's keeping it from happening right? NO!!! Let me tell you what it is ya big dummies. It just ain't ready yet. Plain and darn simple, and you big dummies don't know crap about poop. I just wish for once one of you dummies would reply to my bashing so I know you hear me. Come on okie, fire back

I have plenty of shots to give. Tony T you have buried yourself with all your lies and proven deception

also for those of you that don't know okie and Tony have several different names that they use so it seems there is more Intel. Oh do I sound mad? Oh should I stop reading the rumors if they make me angry? I tell ya what when you start paying my bills you can tell me to stop reading the rumors. Until then... Down with the gurus.... All of em.

wow..it's ok to vent...it's your turn... I hear ya babby

and you take no responsibility for believing these lying jokers in the first place? There has never been nor ever will be any possibility of advanced notice or intel on an RV, it doesn't exist so no one has it to share. If an RV happens, Shabibi and a handful of his coworkers are they only ones that will know and they are not going to tell anyone, least of all someone that would let it leak to okie and his guru brethren. I understand your upset if you were lead down the path, but you went willingly.

Errrrrrrr wrong answer. I just have the guts to say what you won't!

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 1

Errrrrrrr wrong answer. I just have the guts to say what you won't!

Excuse me? It has been obvious from the outset that these "gurus" have no information to offer. As I said this information does not exist so clearly they can not have it to offer. What they are doing is, I fully agree, despicable. But, it is also obvious in my view. Everyone wants to believe, so we find a pied piper who will encourage and feed those beliefs. But such folks while sleazy and disgusting, only have have the power we bestow upon them. They come with none of their own.
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

CinMIke:

You are correct on all counts...

I purchased my first dinar since 2004.

I never really paid attention to all of the so called intel...

About this time last year I started to read the different posts from some of those you mentioned as well as others.

Here is my conclusion:

The RV will happen when it happens...

None of the so called Gurus have no more intel than the rest of us who do not have so called people in high places...

We might as well all stick our finger up our butt, pull it out and see which way the wind is blowing, take an average when the dinar is going to RV...

For the past year, each and every week there is going to be an RV...

Each and every week the RV did not happen because: __________________________ (fill in the blank)...

I as many others purchased additional dinar only because I had the extra money to do so, but what about all those that purchased

based on the so called intel that could not afford the extra money...

I got ripped off (my own fault) from Dan and Tony from PTR for being gullible about the post RV San Francisco event.

I got to admit I fell for their con job and I can not even log into the site anymore to see how I can get a refund...

I do not expect to receive my refund but I feel bad for others that lost the money to them that could not afford it, just to hold

a spot for the post RV event...

Thanks again for the great post...

B.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I don't think very many on this site would give second thought to the scuttle-butt those guru's put out but it still makes for good scify humor from time to time...most of it is so outlandish that a person would have to have dillusion issues to believe it.. :rolleyes: cheers everybody but keep the doom and gloomers away from your cheerios :P

• Upvote 4

Bet if we quit paying attention to the "Okies", they would quit posting the BS after a while. I don't even waste my time reading the drival from his stupid ass anyway ;) Like many have said here, it will happen when it happens. When it happens IT WILL BE THE BIG NEWS!!!!! We'll all know. The VIP'ers will hear it from Adam and Adam will post it here!!!! If you have dinar when it RV's then you are probably in the money............... if you don't have any, the investment of a lifetime may have slipped through your hands :rolleyes:

Mak63

CinMike ou are right, don't listen to xyzzy, he can't stop arguing he would argue with a brick wall!!

I agree! It's like he can't stop listening to himself...

He will reply to anything and anyone, as long as he can be heard. Look at his post above... He think he is so smart, but what exactly is he talking about? I can sum up his whole paragraph in a few words: "Don't listen to the rumors, nobody has intel." Instead he types up a paragraph...

I don't think anybody has racked up as many posts as xyzzy has in that amount of time. It is actually pretty pathetic if you ask me.

Edited by 20MillionDinar
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I agree! It's like he can't stop listening to himself...

You guys just can't stop focusing on me instead of what I say. Lets try again.

He will reply to anything and anyone, as long as he can be heard. Look at his post above... He think he is so smart, but what exactly is he talking about? I can sum up his whole paragraph in a few words: "Don't listen to the rumors, nobody has intel." Instead he types up a paragraph...

So I don't quite think you have got it, since its not just that no one has the intel, but that no one will ever have the intel. If an RV occurs CIti and BoA and everyone on the planet save Shabibi and a few other folks at the CBI, will find out about it when the CBi makes an exchange at the new rate or publishes the new rate. All this "the banks are being told to stand by" and what not won't happen even if an RV does occur, even a huge one (which of course I don't think will happen). An RV surely is among the most sensitive secrets around and thus there will be no warning and no preparation for it by anyone, banks, or forex or anyone. Right?

If indeed that point is totally obvious, or it is so obvious to everyone that you should just not listen to rumors (and again saying something that can not be true, is not just passing on a rumor) and everyone knows that, then why is everyone so angry at okie and friends? The only reason I can see is that at one time you DID believe them and are now upset that they turn out to be liars. Right? Well my point is you should have known the moment (like 3 years ago) that they moved from giving opinion about when it would occur to when they claimed to have some sort of official notice or sighting or the banks are pinging etc.

If for a time you thought this intel would be available and okie and pals were on the level, then don't you share some responsibility for lack of due diligence about it all? If you always knew they were liars, then why so angry? I don't see how both can be true. If I've missed something perhaps someone could explain it rather than just complaining that I'm posting the obvious.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

You guys just can't stop focusing on me instead of what I say. Lets try again.

So I don't quite think you have got it, since its not just that no one has the intel, but that no one will ever have the intel. If an RV occurs CIti and BoA and everyone on the planet save Shabibi and a few other folks at the CBI, will find out about it when the CBi makes an exchange at the new rate or publishes the new rate. All this "the banks are being told to stand by" and what not won't happen even if an RV does occur, even a huge one (which of course I don't think will happen). An RV surely is among the most sensitive secrets around and thus there will be no warning and no preparation for it by anyone, banks, or forex or anyone. Right?

If indeed that point is totally obvious, or it is so obvious to everyone that you should just not listen to rumors (and again saying something that can not be true, is not just passing on a rumor) and everyone knows that, then why is everyone so angry at okie and friends? The only reason I can see is that at one time you DID believe them and are now upset that they turn out to be liars. Right? Well my point is you should have known the moment (like 3 years ago) that they moved from giving opinion about when it would occur to when they claimed to have some sort of official notice or sighting or the banks are pinging etc.

If for a time you thought this intel would be available and okie and pals were on the level, then don't you share some responsibility for lack of due diligence about it all? If you always knew they were liars, then why so angry? I don't see how both can be true. If I've missed something perhaps someone could explain it rather than just complaining that I'm posting the obvious.

LOL. This is exactly what I mean! laugh.gif It took you this much typing to "clarify" what you already said which was simply "Nobody has intel regarding a potential RV, period." Keep it simple buddy. I KNOW that nobody has secret intel, but my whole point was look at how much you need to "talk" in order to get your point across. Like I said, maybe you like hearing yourself speak, I don't know.

I also said that you will respond to anything and everyone. Please prove me wrong by not responding to this...thanks! By the way, thanks for proving my previous statement!

Edited by 20MillionDinar
  • Upvote 2

LOL. This is exactly what I mean! laugh.gif It took you this much typing to "clarify" what you already said which was simply "Nobody has intel regarding a potential RV, period." Keep it simple buddy. I KNOW that nobody has secret intel, but my whole point was look at how much you need to "talk" in order to get your point across. Like I said, maybe you like hearing yourself speak, I don't know.

I also said that you will respond to anything and everyone. Please prove me wrong by not responding to this...thanks! By the way, thanks for proving my previous statement!

and yet you didn't/couldn't actually answer the question I asked, but just repeated yourself.
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

and yet you didn't/couldn't actually answer the question I asked, but just repeated yourself.

What question did you ask?

I never once listened to a "rumor" and believed it or purchased more dinar...

I don't complain about rumors either...

I only responded earlier in this thread and said "I agree! It's like he can't stop listening to himself... He will reply to anything and anyone, as long as he can be heard. Look at his post above... He think he is so smart, but what exactly is he talking about? I can sum up his whole paragraph in a few words: "Don't listen to the rumors, nobody has intel." Instead he types up a paragraph... I don't think anybody has racked up as many posts as xyzzy has in that amount of time. It is actually pretty pathetic if you ask me."

You are proving my point with these responses, don't you get it???????

• Upvote 2