Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What about this

anmont

Final Chapter Iraqi Dinar Update --September 12, 2011

Interested Investors

I have been sending you updates on the dinar since you came to my website and requested information on our dinar denominated currency fund. For almost a year you have heard my position on owning Iraqi Dinar paper banknotes and you have heard what I have had to say about what kind of return this investment might eventually bring home.

This will be the last e-mail you receive from me about the dinar. This currency play is finally transitioning to the world's public markets and it will open for trading after the conclusion of the 'in country' exchange program set to start within the next few weeks. This will be where the new redenominated, (lopped), banknotes will be physically exchanged for the IQD in circulation at this time. The CBI is rounding up the adjusted price of the dinar, after the exchange is finished from 85 cents to an even dollar. It then opens for trading either higher , lower, or equal to the listing price of $1.00. The future price of the Dinar is all contingent on how it trades everyday forward in the public markets.

I am telling you this will happen just as I said it would a few months ago. I have that e-mail for your review too. I have this closely held information from a friend who happens to be very close with the Chief Operating Officer of Titan Security out of San Diego. A Department of Defense contractor providing support services in Iraq, Titan is also an experienced money transportation service company. They have recently been awarded the contract to provide safe transport of the new redenominated IQD banknotes manufactured in England to Central Bank of Iraq facilities in Iraq and other destinations world wide. Different from the local IQD currency in circulation now, once the 'in country' exchange is completed, these new redenominated dinars will be available most everywhere through any major money center bank and there will be no travel restrictions attached to them.

When the CBI begins to post the new price for the dinar, AmIraq Fund clients will see these adjustments in their accounts online. The cumulative value of your account will reflect a rise of about 15% with the dinars new value. This rounding up will provide for quick calculations and ease in operating the new money counting machines that will be delivered along with the new IQD.

By now you know I am generally very direct when I want to make a point. First, please research my claim about Titan. Once that is confirmed, if you still have paper IQD .....get rid of it!!! Immediately, you will never see higher prices for it. Only gradually lower prices until no one will buy it from you. Do not hesitate. That is first and most important, to cut yoiur losses short. If after you take your 20-25% loss on the paper, and you decide want to buy the Dinar again and can hold your new dinars for the long haul, contact me and buy it now. I can arrange for prices equal to the Dinars list price on the FOREX inclusive of fees. I cannot give you strategic advice unless you can hold the dinar for at least 12 months if you must. Conversely , do not take the chance of compromising a long term objective by attempting to get the dinar at a cheaper price once it begins free trading. Anyone who does what I am saying here will more than likely double if not triple their investment. If that will not satisfy you, no one can help you, for now at least.

I expect to have more specific information on the timing of the first shipment of Dinars later this week. The swap shouldn't be too much later, maybe just a few days.

Thank you for your flexibility and patience. You have received timely , accurate , investment information on the dinar . I suggest you takew advantage of this unusual opportunity , buy it for your children and put it away.

Sincerely,

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Guys not even bashful about being a pumper. Do not send him anything or you can bet you will never see it again !!! Yes it will be worthless to you as he will have it and it will be tough to get anything back.

pp

Just worried about the part for those of you holding paper dinars not being worth anything?

Sounds like another AC Newsletter.

I take that back.

This sounds like another ploy for a scam where you pay this person to hold dinar for you.

His name has been banned from use on DV.

AC never tried to sell anything.

However, most of what he has in that email seems to be fairly accurate.

In country exchange only hasn't been announced yet, but it is always an option in foreign currency exchange.

Hopefully, the banks will be allowed to cash in in the countries outside of Iraq, for a fee.

The plan that was submitted by Shabibi for ReDenominating the Dinar hasn't passed through parliament, and it is looking more and more like the GOI is more concerned with pointing fingers at each other than passing legislation.

RD may or may not become a reality.

Keep hope; time will tell.

David http://iqd.me/l/11, visited a website a while and been receiving e-mails since and this is the last one according to him.

No name, no address, no credibiity. Anyone can write a letter of this nature and bash this investment. So how much dinar are you hoping to buy off this letter? And what is your offer price? $300/million? I put this in the same class as Okie and Blaino and Bear. Useless post!

http://iqd.me/l/11 is last name and its an e-mail I received in personal account

wont let me post last name P.R.A.T.T.

That's the one. If you type his last name, it is replaced by the link.

His scam benefits from any concern that folks will not be able to cash in outside of Iraq, and he is doing some last minute "tweaking" for fun and profit.

If he is suspending his newsletter, he is either on to something, or getting ready to skip town while the skipping's good.

No name, no address, no credibiity. Anyone can write a letter of this nature and bash this investment. So how much dinar are you hoping to buy off this letter? And what is your offer price? $300/million? I put this in the same class as Okie and Blaino and Bear. Useless post!

Just someone like you and the rest of us on this site, then I get this this morning and thought I would pass it along to you. NO guru or anything like that, trying to see if anyone would know about this and that's it ok.

avoid this type of BS like the BLACK DEATH.

Exactly! But a lot of newbies and some who have not studied the investment will be "taken in" by the email (newsletter). I hope they read all the comments about this "guy."

Thanks for the post, Anmont. It gave the opportunity to debunk what he is doing.

http://iqd.me/l/11 is last name and its an e-mail I received in personal account

wont let me post last name P.R.A.T.T.

That's because he is a total jerk and his information has already been de-bunked. :wacko:

That link is to Dinar Speculation, which I assumed was a partner of this site for some reason I just dont buy this...Also why not say who He is or post proper links to Email?

Dinar Speculation is Adam's site but the link defaulted because you are not allowed to post links to ************.

He is a fraud. :eyebrows:

Plus, throw in a little common sense. He "wants" to "help" you out of your "worthless" paper.... right. I have folks like that come into my retail store all the time. They assure me what I have is obsolete, useless, and has little value, but they could maybe find some use for it... Might be willing to help me out of my misery by giving me a portion of my investment back. Here the story all the time. We call em bottom feeders. Stuff like this is irritating, but don't let it get you down.