Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Drive-By Chat from sonny1 9-13-11

TexasGranny

9:05 AM [kcw] bigboy   

9:06 AM [sonny1] good morning

9:06 AM [kcw] sonny1 good morning   

9:06 AM [bigboy] sonny1 gm

9:06 AM [EagleEye] sonny1 GM what's the good news today ?

9:07 AM [sonny1] i just read that they want to delay the 3 zero project

9:07 AM [bigboy] sonny1 did not want to hear that. Try something else   

9:07 AM [sonny1] imo, shabbs wants to l o p, but maliki doesnt want this to happen

9:08 AM [sonny1] if they were going to rv then imo everyone would be on board

9:09 AM [sonny1] i dont know how much say the goi has in this situation, but i hope they do the right thing

9:10 AM [sonny1] if they release the notes in early 2012 like the articles state, you would think they would have to have a rate different than 1170

9:11 AM [sonny1] the good news is the fact cbi has been buying dinar back for 18 months now, and have sucked trillions back in to the cbi

9:12 AM [sonny1] imo, a l o p now kills iraq internationaly

9:12 AM [Linda Bower] sonny1 I agree

9:13 AM [behaviorkat] agreed

9:13 AM [Linda Bower] sonny1 Did you see bondlady's article about ch 7?

9:13 AM [sonny1] a l o p 2-3 years ago might of made sense, but now it would be bad

9:14 AM [leggman24] there have been so many conflicting articles out that i wouldnt be suprised if they turn around and get this done within the next week.

9:14 AM [behaviorkat] bingo

9:14 AM [sonny1] Linda Bower no, but chapter7 doesnt matter, they were released from financial sanctions when there dfi was returned to them. hcl is alot more important to us than 7

9:14 AM [jon29] what was that rumor about Kuwait Rv'ing yesterday.   

9:15 AM [jon29] and here I thought it would bode well for the iraqi dinar.

9:15 AM [Flash101] jon29 its not on 4x

9:15 AM [jon29] good morning all.

9:15 AM [sonny1] jon29 it went down .3 yesterday, that was that idiot okie claiming that

9:15 AM [VIZIOIRAQI] jon29 that ones easy look at the rate of kuwait 3.62   

9:15 AM [jon29]  sonny

9:15 AM [Linda Bower] the article said that in turn for Kuwait getting to complete the port of murburik, Iraq would be released from ch 7

9:16 AM [VIZIOIRAQI] Linda Bower bargain chips I love it

9:16 AM [jon29] looks like I came in at a good time in here.

9:16 AM [jon29] just got off work.

9:16 AM [sonny1] Linda Bower iraq wont budge, they will demand more for that port, the hatred between those two is high

9:17 AM [Linda Bower] it sounded like the agreement was already struck

9:17 AM [sonny1] this whole thing is very confusing, iraq will never tell us what they will really do before it happens

9:17 AM [sonny1] Linda Bower that would be great for iraq

9:17 AM [Linda Bower] yesssss

9:18 AM [jon29] they're holding us hostage with hopes of this rv.

9:18 AM [Linda Bower] now they can defend themselves

9:18 AM [EagleEye] Linda Bower is there a link for the ch 7 article

9:18 AM [sonny1] 3 years ago the imf told all countries to not talk openly about re-devaluing there currency, so iraq hant revealed there true intentions yet.

9:19 AM [Linda Bower] its in the what's new area

9:19 AM [kcw] EagleEye http://dinarvets.com/for ··· Xq5GDWqk

9:19 AM [EagleEye] kcw Linda Bower ty

9:19 AM [sonny1] hasnt

:twothumbs:

sonny1 lost his chat room connection at this point.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

No?

9:07 AM [sonny1] i just read that they want to delay the 3 zero project

9:07 AM [sonny1] imo, shabbs wants to l o p, but maliki doesnt want this to happen

9:08 AM [sonny1] if they were going to rv then imo everyone would be on board

I wonder if he meant to say Maliki wants to LOP but Shabbs doesn't?

Read more:

That's not what I said

The first thing I thought was wow. This is the guy who had the lop/rv debate. Now I've always been a no lop person, so I'm wondering if you just mistyped your thoughts, or....?

I don't understand how you say Shabs wants a lop, but you do not think the articles are by the CBI are saying lop.

THE UITED STATES HIRED SHABBIBI FOR THIS JOB.. I DOUBT VERY VERY MUCH HE WANTS TO LOP.. SONNY STATED THIS...IMHO...LOOKS LIKE SHABS WANTS A LOP... THATS JUST HIS OPINION..NOT FACT... IN MY HUMBLE OPINION HE IS QUITE WRONG..

THE UNITED STATES WOULDNT ALLOW IT..

OBAMA MADE HIS SPEEXCH TODAY ABOUT PAYING DOWN THE DEBT NEXT WEEK WITHOUT BORROWING ANY MONEY..

WHAT DO YOU THINK THAT MAY BE???

BCB

• Upvote 3

Hi sonny1! I apologize that I'm asking you to explain yourself, but admittedly I was taken back when I read your chat (specifically the line everyone is confused by...shabs wants to lop). I've always gotten the impression from the articles that Shabs wants to turn the Iraqi economy around and make the dinar more competitive and get it close to the $1 in terms of value, which if I understand things correctly, lopping doesn't do that. Am I wrong?

Thanks for your time. I always look forward to hearing from you

• Upvote 2

THE UITED STATES HIRED SHABBIBI FOR THIS JOB.. I DOUBT VERY VERY MUCH HE WANTS TO LOP.. SONNY STATED THIS...IMHO...LOOKS LIKE SHABS WANTS A LOP... THATS JUST HIS OPINION..NOT FACT... IN MY HUMBLE OPINION HE IS QUITE WRONG..

THE UNITED STATES WOULDNT ALLOW IT..

OBAMA MADE HIS SPEEXCH TODAY ABOUT PAYING DOWN THE DEBT NEXT WEEK WITHOUT BORROWING ANY MONEY..

WHAT DO YOU THINK THAT MAY BE???

BCB

I guess everyone has their opinion and I fully admit I may misunderstand what everyone's opinion is. Honestly I do not have a lot of dinar, so I will be fine either way. I really just want this damn thing over with. My problem is that I want to know the outcome so bad I have a hard time leaving it alone. Ugh! well, good luck to everyone.

• Upvote 1

I agree with Sonny1 on this one - Shabibi is a staunch supporter of "slow and steady", and his policies and recommendations have done AMAZING things for Iraq since he took on his role. I'm not surprised to hear Shabs speak favorably on changing the currency... but you have to look at the whole picture.

:)

The other side of the coin is similar - say what you want about Shabibi, he's a frickin genius. (hey, he has a PhD from Bristol, a Masters from Manchester, and a Bachelors from Baghdad University!) Even if he supports an RV to reclaim some of the wealth that Iraq lost, he knows it would be suicide to announce it beforehand! So what's the opposite of announcing an RV?

Announce a LOP to throw people off.

Yeah, I know... it's a little bit of a conspiracy theory. But if you play chess or any high stakes games, you know how important the "BLUFF" is.

Did I mention he has a BS from U of B? That's right... A Bachelors degree from a University in the Country that is notorious for double speak. I wouldn't be surprised to learn that he majored in Deception.

And to add to that... his father was a poet. Do you think he has a way with words, perhaps? I do. And I don't believe a thing he says, but I trust in him to make Iraq wealthy.

Sonny, thanks for stopping by, and GO RV!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 17

Adam!!! Thanks for your input!!! I know the worst thing someone can do is get emotional about an investment...but admittedly, I'm getting emotional. Plus, I'm relatively new to the dinar. I've been invested for a year and a 1/2. but have only really followed the news since late spring of this year, so I'm still learning. And, I rely on a few people to help me learn. I kind of fell off the edge when Sonny said that in his chat! So I appreciate your explanation. I really don't believe they will lop, but the news has been VERY confusing. Thanks again!

That's not what I said

If I was wrong in my interpretation of your comments, then I apologize.

I agree with Sonny1 on this one - Shabibi is a staunch supporter of "slow and steady", and his policies and recommendations have done AMAZING things for Iraq since he took on his role. I'm not surprised to hear Shabs speak favorably on changing the currency... but you have to look at the whole picture.

The other side of the coin is similar - say what you want about Shabibi, he's a frickin genius. (hey, he has a PhD from Bristol, a Masters from Manchester, and a Bachelors from Baghdad University!) Even if he supports an RV to reclaim some of the wealth that Iraq lost, he knows it would be suicide to announce it beforehand! So what's the opposite of announcing an RV?

Yeah, I know... it's a little bit of a conspiracy theory. But if you play chess or any high stakes games, you know how important the "BLUFF" is.

Did I mention he has a BS from U of B? That's right... A Bachelors degree from a University in the Country that is notorious for double speak. I wouldn't be surprised to learn that he majored in Deception.

And to add to that... his father was a poet. Do you think he has a way with words, perhaps? I do. And I don't believe a thing he says, but I trust in him to make Iraq wealthy.

Yes. Shabbs has quite the pedigree. He also worked for the IMF if I'm not mistaken. I'd hate to have to root for M over Shabbs on the currency reform, if in fact, Shabbs wants a LOP.

It just seems odd to me that Shabs would come out aggressive against Maliki and tell the people, "hey we have nothing to hide, we have been upfront" and then have it be a lie and they revalue. Also, don't you think the Iraqi's would be miffed by the fact, if it is fact, that the CBI has been buying all the IQD up to say, "hey that money we got from you is now worth something". If it is hard to get IQD in country, like some have stated, then the Iraqi's would be ticked to find out the CBI soaked it all up. Why all the talk about educating the people if your only going to mislead them?

• Upvote 2