Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Can someone please help?

Da Teets

Dont do it!

What's the risk Butterbean ? The potential for a huge blessing for about $820.00 per million Dinar. Anyone holding dollars might end up with NADA pretty soon. I say get a WARKA account, it will open a lot of doors including the first step to trading on the ISX. By the way in my house with Four Kids I can buy groceries for about two- three weeks with $820.00. If you've got the extra money, do it. If you don't then save it for groceries but there are a lot of good reasons to have a WARKA Account. All you need to know about opening an account is in Adams Book. :)

The Iraqi dinar recent currency distracting many investors.buying dinar is emerging as a popular way to investment for people.The currency also becoming stable with time.

I has become popular around the globe..many people faced fraud in the investments.

one should gather information about reputable dealer...Such as "dinerbanker.com

What are the Drawbacks to Warka- I am considering- as previous references have implied holding the physical Dinar is not a good option. This implies many things, but I seek advice to justify/discredit holding the phyiscal bills.

All opinions welcome-please justify if the physical bill in hand is as good/better/worse than Warka.

ErichK

I have emailed them twice over the past three months to get information on opening an account. I sent them to an email address posted on their website. They have never responded to my emails ...

"Mohammad K. Issa" <ifrd@warka-bank-iq.com> Try this one and tell him you have had no response.

What's the risk Butterbean ? The potential for a huge blessing for about $820.00 per million Dinar. Anyone holding dollars might end up with NADA pretty soon. I say get a WARKA account, it will open a lot of doors including the first step to trading on the ISX. By the way in my house with Four Kids I can buy groceries for about two- three weeks with $820.00. If you've got the extra money, do it. If you don't then save it for groceries but there are a lot of good reasons to have a WARKA Account. All you need to know about opening an account is in Adams Book. :)

Unlike Butterbean, I want my bread buttered on both sides... I don't like ALL my eggs in one basket. I like the digidinars and the notes, both.

rapidrex, my suggestion is to go for it. I have a Warka account & have had no problems at all. If you've ever purchased Adam's book, the Real RV Intel, it gives you step by step instructions on how to open an account there. If you're VIP, then the download for the book is free. If you're not VIP, I think it costs about $30.00. Go here to check it out: http://iqd.me/l/rvintel

You can purchase dinar thru your account at Warka MUCH cheaper than you can purchase anywhere else. And they pay great dividends while your dinar is sitting there. If you choose to take it a step farther, you can start investing in the ISX thru your Warka account. Good luck with your decision.

PS Don't communicate with them on Friday or Saturday - that is their weekends. They don't seem to address any correspondence/emails received on these two days, they seem to just get deleted. So wait until Sunday thru Thursday to send emails to them. Also, don't use their online application - that one seems to get bogged down. Download the application, fill out & send with necessary information by email to them. This seems to work much better.

I emailed Warka @ c.accounts@warka-bank-iq.com and cc'd Mr Issa @ ifrd@warka-bank-iq.com on Friday and he replied back today and cc'd the accounts department. It is true that they are closed on Fri & Sat. When I sent the email I attached a color copy of my ID as well as a letter of authorization. I have an account with the Bank of Baghdad but I went into a bank branch and opened up that acccount. I can find out about opening up an account online if you like?

Although I am a female and there tends to be a mix up when addressing emails here. Below is a copy of his reply

Dear Sir,

Thank you for taking interest in our fine bank we looking forward in establishing your accounts having you as our good esteemed client.

To finalize your accounts please confirm your full contact details, mobile and telephone.

For further information related to your account and the fine services provided by our good bank please take a moment to visit our website www.warka-bank.com <http://www.warka-bank.com/> news bulletin to view the latest notices and the contact details of the related departments that will best handle your inquiries. We have several departments that will specifically handle each banking affair to your best interest by contacting them directly.

Thank you for following our regulations, guidelines and working procedures which have been set to best serve our esteemed clients.

Best regards,

Mohammad K. Issa

Deputy Managing Director

Senior Executive

Warka Bank for Investment and Finance

This e-mail is confidential and the information contained in it is privileged. It should not be read, copied or used by anyone other than the intended recipient. If you have received it in error, please contact the sender immediately by return email, and delete the e-mail and do not disclose its contents to any person.

DinarBot teams says stick with cash. DinarBot team has Warka Account and ISX Account. Warka is not Trading due to poor business Practices. DinarBots Say HOLD until Warka trading and in better financial help. DinarBot sees some people having hard time retreiving money from Warka. DinarBot team owns several Warka Shares and cannot sell. DinarBot team Warka Debit Cards are inactive.

Warka Assets Seized in ‘Subcarpet’ Fight

Posted on 10 August 2011. Tags: ISC, ISX, Ministry of Trade, Warka Bank

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Winston Churchill once likened observing Soviet politics to “watching two dogs fighting under a carpet.” All you can say for sure is that something’s going on.

The latest news on Warka Bank has exactly this ‘subcarpet’ quality. The ISC has ordered Warka’s brokerage subsidiary to stop its operations in the market effective July 26 following the seizure of the bank’s equity in this company by the Ministry of Trade. (See the pdf file at the bottom of this link for the Arabic version of the announcement.)

http://www.iraq-businessnews.com/tag/warka-bank/

Edited by DinarBot