Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Subject: Fw: Stardogger Chat: SD 2/14/10 (AMAZING!!!)

golfguy

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a plethora of conflicting information out there today...I've read articles stating we are now past the RV window of opportunity due to the elections and that we won't see an RV until the US occupation in Iraq is removed...and stuff like this article/chat info...wow - this is such a roller-coaster ride gang...sure hope it ends sooner than later.

No worries krucialmix, someone also posted it in the forum. I just wanted to clear that up. As far as dont promote other sites goes, I know he sounds crazy (especially the rate), but I'd be lying if I said I hadn't heard that too from outside of this site. My breakfast may taste the best it's ever had tomorrow

dont promote other sites] THEREFROE MY INTEL HAS CONFIRMED THAT WE SHOULD SEE LIFTING OF CHAPTER 7 ON MONDAY

[dont promote other sites] TOMMORROW

The UN is closed Monday.

http://www.un.org/webcast/

Closed on Monday 15, February 2010

in observance of official UN Holiday

All indicated times are New York time (GMT-5)

Overall, I like what dont promote other sites had to say. I hope the rest of the info from his sources is correct.

Not mine just passing along

TIDBIT: Interesting commentary. I speak with DrJ and I trust his information. I was told back in December before Christmas by a friend who speaks with “the man” that we wouldn’t see anything until after the elections. Disappointing, but not surprising. – DD

Last weekend, I posted that my source stated that he had information that the RV would occur on Tuesday, 2/16/10.

I have just received word that it will not be happening tomorrow and as a matter of fact, it will not be happening until after the elections.

I know that Frank has 5 confirmed sources along with dont promote other sites and Dinarded stating that it was happening tomorrow on another site’s site but it is not happening.

I am sorry for any problems that I may have caused but that was the information that I had received on November 26, 2009. I will no longer post any date or rate. In my book, one strike and you are out!

As for me, I am done. I am getting off of this roller coaster. My emotions are shot!

I wish you all the best.

Mike

Praying and Believing this is it and we wake up tomorrow with awesome news!

The sun'll come out Tomorrow

So ya gotta hang on 'Til tomorrow

Come what may Tomorrow! Tomorrow!

I love ya Tomorrow! You're always A day A way!

Ok, so "Annie" I'm not but you always gotta have hope! :shakehead:

F-bomb. That DrJ comment knocked the wind out of me. not that I know DrJ, but Unfortunately I heard that side of the coin as well. That's why tomorrow is clutch. Otherwise it is more than likely not until after the elections & that's even a big IF depending on who gets elected. Think about it, would other world leaders trust revaluing their currency to make them one of the wealthiest countries if their leaders are anti-west & unwilling to work with the UN. I feel like the wheels are already turning though with the debt forgiveness & pending Kuwait agreement. I guess we can only wait and see

I just checked Dinar Trade's website, and they're still selling dinar...business as usual. I wonder, if this is true, when that plug gets pulled. I guess we'll find out tomorrow.

Ok, time for another silly question.

Why would Ali (or anyone else for that matter) be required to quit selling Dinar?

Aside from the fact that the price would be going up immediately after the rv,

it's still a currency that's going to be traded, either by brokers sending it to you

or on the Forex market by brokers that deal in the "exotics".