Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam's Chat 9/7/11 Questions for Adam

andy3978

Hope I'm not jumping the gun or being too presumptuous however the last few weeks Adam's chat times have been like a moving target and I usually miss them.. So Mods, if this is the wrong venue, please move/merge it to the proper thread.

My Question for Adam: With all this recent talk about RD/raising/deleting 3 zeroes flying out of the CBI every day, do you think this is just intentional misinformation to keep us off balance or do you think there is something to this. You have always been forthright in your chats & books saying this was a possibility; anything change? Your thoughts please Sir. Thank you

A BUNCH OF DUMB AZZ POLITIANS WHAT ELSE. i just want to know what excuses they'll tell the people come this winter, when they are homeless and freezing and starving over there , while they sit on their fat butts. Shabbibi better get off his azz and do his job NOW. Without the proper funds no electric-no construction no housing no food- - complete screw screwups the lot of them.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Does the current unrest (scheduled demonstrations, HCL woes, ministers, troop withdrawals, Kuwait port problems, northern bombings, etc.,...), in your opinion, make this a race between an RV and Iraq wheels falling off? Does it speed up your post RV strategy? Thanks, fnbplanet

• Upvote 1

Hi Adam!

Question: I have read that the Kurds have yet again rejected HCL., BUT the Ministers wanting to move forward and still refer to it as a "DRAFT"...any insight/feedback as to how this is shaking out? Are they attempting to modify/tweek HCL to satisfy the Kurds, or is it actually set and going to pass?

Thank you!

Adam, do you think that parliament are done with HCL law and Erbil agreement and they just haven't announced it yet?

And as far as the GOI goes, they are considered full { with temporary seats } I'm I wrong?

So that leaves chapter 7, and you said that can be lifted the same day that they pass the HCL law.

Are we closer than we think ?

Thanks Adam

Hi Adam,

My question would be: what is the likely hood of seeing both a lop and a revaluation?

Could it be that they will raise the last 3 zeros and then do a Revaluation of for example a 3?

So let's say you have one million dinar and with the raise of the zeros you have 1,000 dinar and

then they revalue at a rate of 3 so you now have $3,000.

I see so many people (gurus) stating that it will not have a raise of the zeros and that the

revaluation will be 3.68 and so on. It just seems wild that if you invest $1,121 for one million dinar

and then will be able to walk away with $3,680,000. What do you project as the odds of that happening?

Thanks,