Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Just trying to figure it out?

Backdoc65

I still can't open the CBI, but I will defer to the more

Experienced, if you all say it's happened before

And no big deal, then so be it. I was just trying

To figure out what this whole thing would look

Like, ya know. Not from a "guru" like okie, but

In the real world, what does this look like when it

Happens? Fanfare, announcements on Fox,

Obama claiming he has saved the world? Or do

We just wake up and the CBI has a new value

For the dinar?

• Upvote 1

All this strange, quirky behavior at CBI has certainly created suspense and mystery for all of us, hasn't it? Kind of puts the end to any hoped-for legitimacy of the "Shabs, Push the Pretty Button" picture. Changing the currency and RV'ing must just be a little more complicated than that. :lol::lol:

I still can't open the CBI, but I will defer to the more

Experienced, if you all say it's happened before

And no big deal, then so be it. I was just trying

To figure out what this whole thing would look

Like, ya know. Not from a "guru" like okie, but

In the real world, what does this look like when it

Happens? Fanfare, announcements on Fox,

Obama claiming he has saved the world? Or do

We just wake up and the CBI has a new value

For the dinar?

I would say probably the latter but who really cares???.... I am sure some guru will take all the credit, or O, or Big Bird, or whoever... but at that point it won't really matter... as long as it get's done/done!!! biggrin.gif

GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

• Upvote 1

I work on websites for a living. A site going down usually means too much traffic which causes the servers to fail.

When one makes a change on a website, you don't have to take the site down. The change is immediate and all you have to do

is work from the back-end and make your change or, you create your change on your computer and then you upload it using

ftp. This all doesn't affect the site.

So, my thoughts are that either there is too much traffic checking in on the site, or it has purposely been taken offline.

• Upvote 4

I work on websites for a living. A site going down usually means too much traffic which causes the servers to fail.

When one makes a change on a website, you don't have to take the site down. The change is immediate and all you have to do

is work from the back-end and make your change or, you create your change on your computer and then you upload it using

So, my thoughts are that either there is too much traffic checking in on the site, or it has purposely been taken offline.

What if they are launching a new site with all the changes? Just a thought

Go RV

No announcement, probably just wake up and it's done. Might hear gunshots in your neighborhood due to excited dinar holders near you. I will probably do that just to say I did. It's been a long two years for me. At least the people that been in 6,7,8 years have over doubled their money. Still along ride though. Almost over, hopefully.

Edited by fastarnie

I also build and host websites and you are 100% correct.

• Upvote 3

Thank You RobLe!!!

It's nice to have someone who knows what they're talking about refute all the nonsensical claims the guru's have been putting out.

Anyone with a smidgin of common sense just reads their posts for the laughs, but there are many who are so desperate for this to happen that they buy into the red, green and yellow screens, the "it happened last Thursday, we're just waiting on the PING", banks are waiting to calibrate the rate on their computers, and all other such bunk.

All it takes, as you said, is for a tech to input the rate at the CBI, and it should get picked up everywhere automatically.

Anything else you hear to the contrary is just a salesman trying to get you to buy more dinar, (as one ex-pumper confessed on a forum I read somewhere- I believe he got paid $20 USD per million dinar sold).

Thanks again for injecting some reason into the chaos!

Edited by noco

@ 2:23 EST:

Bandwidth Limit Exceeded

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.

Apache/2.2.17 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.17 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at www.cbi.iq Port 80

I don't know not in the web site biz but it seems to me that this particular web site for the CBI which is trying to do business worldwide would have an unlimited amount of bandwidth to accommodate it's business needs---now I know someone is going to say " but it is millions of people on the site or trying to get on the site but wouldn't they just be checking the rate and be gone instead of spending any significant amount of time on it. When I check it it is just for the rate I learned a long time ago that the news and any other information is months old and hardly updated, it also takes just seconds to check the auctions to see what when on that day!

I am holding my breath and I am not saying the reason is the site was taken downdeliberatelyy but I sure hope so

BTW I have had no trouble getting on till last night 9/4

Let's hope for the best

capt cliff

Let's have a chat about the 'Website Biz '

Site value is estimated by users and traffic. Have you ever noticed how much traffic and affiliate advertising on on the " Expert Sites"

PPC ( pay per click) is a cash cow, coupled with every other revenue stream the site can come up with.

The more traffic, the more revenue. When I was checking the traffic on these sites, I was amazed.

The self proclaimed Gurus create content to keep the user interested. It is a habit that is formed by the user, it then becomes a routine.

That's why I only look at this site. It is the Fox news of the Dinar world. Period.

Thank you Adam for not filling your site with nonsense from a made up team of comedy writers.

Enjoy your day, and please lets never forget what happened on 9/11/2001. and vow never to allow that on our soil again!

Whatever it takes.

• Upvote 2